Building a homelessness playlist

hey Sup Forumstants, I'm making a spotify playlist since I very well may be homeless next month. Recommend me some good traveling tunes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAk5ane_9AQ
dropbox.com/sh/exumq5zo1xdkyw2/AABQtMikMmvNkBIFjOCYVEVBa?dl=0
youtu.be/t9N1gulWafE
open.spotify.com/user/twistin666of/playlist/12sRS7ITrmju0TGPiZrUZj?si=en-EvwyaTAG8fqVzGjS5jQ
youtu.be/j0naRFSK2hQ
youtu.be/7qFfFVSerQo
youtu.be/YlYxhqSAwa4
youtu.be/g-YzfAUsj1o
youtu.be/eRb9oOhUOoE
youtu.be/naLr4q8OYEs
youtu.be/_PD3RuojxsE
youtube.com/watch?v=PpzEkVl8mQ8
open.spotify.com/track/3Wu5xZM3CifQ6xFLBMoyM9?si=ZYXdiPnuT1-IrOQycyE0HA
youtube.com/watch?v=0wXRkDcGXEc
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUAqfIPHY0
youtube.com/watch?v=IwOfCgkyEj0
youtube.com/watch?v=wfzoyDOXfzY
youtube.com/watch?v=mSUjHtGFaJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Btqggj8cWFU
youtube.com/watch?v=g9R5DEJiHBU&t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=UthkwSa4Nb8
open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX4H7FFUM2osB?si=DAca4cXNSK60AIEMznNE_A
youtube.com/watch?v=ni7NoQXq13k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit, i remember when i came this close to homelessness 4 years ago
what's the situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=nAk5ane_9AQ
Carmen Miranda's Ghost - Spacer's Home

It's not on spotify, but you can download the whole album from here
dropbox.com/sh/exumq5zo1xdkyw2/AABQtMikMmvNkBIFjOCYVEVBa?dl=0

youtu.be/t9N1gulWafE

Basically I didn't show up to a Metro appointment so my father took my name off the lease.
I work for $8.35/hr & no license yet

open.spotify.com/user/twistin666of/playlist/12sRS7ITrmju0TGPiZrUZj?si=en-EvwyaTAG8fqVzGjS5jQ
here's the playlist so far

youtu.be/j0naRFSK2hQ
youtu.be/7qFfFVSerQo
Please don't do the cliche thing of begging around your town. Roam around for a while, like a wanderer looking for something that he'll never find.

And also...

youtu.be/YlYxhqSAwa4
youtu.be/g-YzfAUsj1o
youtu.be/eRb9oOhUOoE
youtu.be/naLr4q8OYEs
youtu.be/_PD3RuojxsE

I'm thinking more just using it to find myself.
I'll sell weed if I gotta, but I'm no beggar.

googling "metro appointment" gives me health-related stuff... and from the context of what your dad i'm guessing it's more likely to be mental health stuff than a broken ankle or the flu

similar sort of stuff was behind mine so i can sympathize but i barely have enough to part with myself to be able to change whether you can land another place

It's all housing stuff. for like section 8 stuff, but I honestly think it's his way of shoving me out the door.

OP can you please explain what a Smart Egg is

Cold Water by Tom Waits

OP, please consider getting yourself some kind of help so that you can try and do some life sorting. Being homeless and on the streets doesn't have to be the answer. Just feel like someone needed to step up and say it.

>Going homeless in Cleveland of all places
What exactly are you going through and what resentment do you have for your family and what was the cause?
I moved out for 6 months worked full time and lived in some shitty basement hostel and it was the worst period of my life. Unless shit is serious and your family will not listen to you even after drastic shit I suggest talking to them honestly and try your best to word shit out. I can imagine how you'd feel but I can hope your family wouldn't want you to end up hating them and feeling the way you do and failing you.

It's a puzzle where you guide a wand through the maze to go from top to bottom
pic related

huh well i learned something new today

I think it's something I need to find myself anyway.
Also Iive in Lexington so I won't get murdered or anything

Just be safe and really think over your options. God bless.

Brandon?

i just played this on repeat while walking around times square bus terminal
youtube.com/watch?v=PpzEkVl8mQ8

listen to Send Me on My Way by Rusted Root on repeat until you die of starvation or freeze to death!

I recommend silence for that. You will have enough stimulation apart from music when you are homeless.

source: found God during year of homeless traveling

The Offspring - Why Don't You Get a Job?

open.spotify.com/track/3Wu5xZM3CifQ6xFLBMoyM9?si=ZYXdiPnuT1-IrOQycyE0HA

>tfw OP is QT girl

Tell us more

Chaz?

Is this the American dream coming true for millennials? Boomers fucking everyone up to the point of simply not affording housing anymore?

>work two jobs
>$1,400 rent to live in shitty New England city
>no health insurance
>no time for anything but work
I'm starting to think not being alive would be more satisfying

>move somewhere that's not stupid expensive
>get more roommates
>get a degree

boom just gave you 3 different ways to not be sad

Listened to most of these a lot when I was living in my car, always look close op and you might find yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=0wXRkDcGXEc
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUAqfIPHY0
youtube.com/watch?v=IwOfCgkyEj0
youtube.com/watch?v=wfzoyDOXfzY
youtube.com/watch?v=mSUjHtGFaJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Btqggj8cWFU
youtube.com/watch?v=g9R5DEJiHBU&t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=UthkwSa4Nb8

t. junkie

>get a degree
yeah because I just have cash lying around

Move somewhere where rent isn't fucking $1,400 Jesus Christ

like?

I pay $500 a month in Austin, got my own room and parking spot. It's pretty easy to find somewhere to live around here for $600-700

(with roommates of course)

I find rooms cheaper than that in RVA, that's why i'm stressing so hard being able to not find work because I could work for a couple of weeks, put in application s there and go back.

Leftover Crack

/thread

Acoustic Alley Sessions by Joe Fox. Literally songs by a homeless guy.

Try not to die

I was homeless for a few weeks and exclusively listened to Summertime 06 by Vince Staples. Makes for good homeless music if you live around a warm, rainy ghetto like I did

Don't lose those phones

OP have you ever listened to Braid?
Check it out

aphex twin (specifcally saw 85-92) is always enjoyable to play over and over, worthwhile addition if the playlist is gonna be long term and not updated much. sweet trip - velocity:design:comfort. is also like this for me

hurry up, we're dreaming by m83 is solid and decently long

try out art blakey and miles davis if you're looking for jazz. always good for re-listening imo

also i'd recommend the atmospheres albums by eco virtual for mood pieces, but sadly not on spotify

good luck in all this, hope you don't end up listening to all this for your sake

What the shit?
He's not gone wanna get feels from any of these songs, I get they are uplifting and energetic, but if all homeless people are like this they'd have fudging jobs brah

Bamp

>recommend me some good travelling tunes
so i listed albums that are complex in their ideas and conveyed emotions. upbeat and energetic? maybe a few songs, like off the m83 album or sweet trip album

Bro... If you wanna get some one off their ass, play some east coast... Your suggestions are terrible!!!!

holy shit i saw you post this on the fb Sup Forums group today

>building a homelessness playlist
most pretentious thing i've read all day

How is it pretentious. Do you even know what that means?

red house painters - songs for a blue guitar
carissas wierd - songs about leaving
sorry desu~

open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX4H7FFUM2osB?si=DAca4cXNSK60AIEMznNE_A

750$/month for 980 sq feet in Pittsburgh, its 1bed/1bath

It is pretty pretentious though. Even if they're going to be legitimately homeless it is trivializing the scenario

Actually no
I'm just hiding my identity.

nope

Haha funny I have a job.
that's how fucking useless the American economy is

youtube.com/watch?v=ni7NoQXq13k
duh

>rent isn't expensive, but you try to get your own place on minimum wage
>All of my friends already have plans or are financially unstable
>do you know how useless a fucking degree really is?

lol someone posted this in PMC

I'm trivializing because it's just finding something to lighten this shitty situation.
sometimes all you have is music

>complaining about minimum wage job
>degrees are useless BRUH

Lmao I just graduated from uni and about to get a $20/hr entry level job, so uhh not useless if you're not a fucking moron

Go train kid music perfect for traveling and being homeless check out "annoying" maybe "Jesse stewart". God speed

I can relate to mental health issues and section 8 bullshit i also am in the new england area and have been homeless. You're gonna wanna hop a freight train and go somewhere warmer being homeless isn't so bad if you travel, if you can find a good group stick with then for awhile.