american insecurities

> american insecurities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0
stateofobesity.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you wanted to know how insecure americans are, just look at how Sup Forums is.

based Indiana

>liposuction is most popular in the states with all the blacks and/or poor people
>vaginal rejuvenation in the state that's being flooded with oil workers and prostitutes

Makes sense. Laser hair removal in Oregon threw me for a loop though, I thought hippies didn't care about hair.

BIG DICKS AND BIG TITS

simbly ebin

>eyelid surgery

Sup Forums isn't a good representation of anything, let alone america

Probably the Vietnamese immigrants, Minnesota has a lot of them.

is hope solo from north dakota?

lmao midwesterners confirmed dicklets

BASED NORTH DAKOTA

>all those midwestern dicklets
top lol, flyovers are so embarrassing

Vaginas getting rekt in North Dakota. \

I love that I live on the Breast coast.

>yurosmalls

>the desolate hairy tundra of wisconsin

You look smaller in that image though

youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0

Hahahahaha

Now post the race population percentages of each state.

It's all the guys working with shale oil, they walk away with big paychecks, no women, and nothing to do. The hookers must be working overtime.

He's not including Alaska, which is like 1/4 of our land area.

>1 american is as fat as 27 europeans
Really made me think.

What is the connection?

Lol I see so many liposuction commercials here in Florida

Populated by retards

>no ass implants

There isn't. Go back to Sup Forums.

niggers, spics and hillbillies

The connection is that your country is fat AND dumb.

Your medical adverts are funny as fuck, as your doctor about etc, no I think I'll let the cunt do the job he's trained for and shut the fuck up thanks.

Trump voters are a bit overweight.

A few KFC buckets will achieve that at low cost.

The sad thing is that this is what black and mexican women in the US honestly seem to believe. The results are...terrifying. They need to learn from their sisters in Brazil and just get the damn implants or go to the gym.

so uhh... does penis enlargement work?

There isn't really.

Hue, you a real one

Theres no ass definition. It will just feel like lumpy mashed potatoes instead of the firm rump roast it should feel like

Isn't baby-dick-skin cutting the most common?

No I'm not, I'm white and healthy.

it does, im a former 3 inch chump. now i enjoy plowing bitches with my 7 inch cock.. it even has 10 year guarantee on it

Good point, but the data is from most searched procedures, not most performed

Rural and suburban retards

my daughter will be pleased

Whatever you say Mr. Macaca

Are you the guy who always posts "7-1"?

>that pic
Americans aren't very smart, are they?

No, but I'll gladly say 7-1 if it pleases you.

red states are fat dicklets (yep, that fits American Sup Forums to a T)

I know this is probably bait, but those southern red states have the highest black and mexican populations in the country (except for california and new mexico). Blacks and mexicans are the two most obese ethnic groups in the country. That's why liposuction is so popular in those regions. Notice how the blue states which had liposuction (Maryland, Illinois, and NY) also have very high black populations.

We're not insecure, were's like way smarter than y-you probably black guy. Just stay away from my girl, not that she'd want you. Don't take my job either, not that you could do it

This should be the new division lineups for sports.
Lipodivision even gets to keep NFC East.

ignore reality all you wish, whites in the south will still be equally as obese as the brownskins

>were's like way smarter than y-you probably black guy
I see you are reeeeeally smarter than us. Stay mad the only girl who looked good on high school fucked a nig nog while you went full edgy on the internet.

>Lipo is popular where mulatos and Mexicans are found

Make me thinj

>whites in the south will still be equally as obese as the brownskins
No, that's not true. Feel free to look up the stats for yourself, there is a massive disparity between racial groups when it comes to obesity. Blacks and mexicans, especially black and mexican women, lead the pack by an insane margin.

>mulatos
You mean blacks. Mulatos are rare in the US, there are only like 3 million of us.

It's actually
>the states is with more mexicans are less obese

What's the most based state and why is it New Hampshire?

Texas is half Mexican, New Mexico is majority Mexican, Arizona and Nevada also have very high Mexican populations. Also, I wonder what this map would look like for just overweight rather than obese. So just fatties instead of hamplanets.

MOOOOOOOOOODS!

>Mulatos are rare in the US

The fuck? Pretty much every black in the US who isn't fresh off the boat has some white in them.

I got the data on stateofobesity.org and it was literally the first chart I clicked. Go be happy with it, but just post your shit on Sup Forums, we don't want your insecurityposting here.

>DC
>the idea that everyone has a soulmate
Fuck's sake we are so depressing

That's different. Mulatto is someone with a black parent and a white parent. Of course all black Americans have some white ancestry, but we don't call them all mulattos.

>Nevada hates feminism