Hey Pitbull haters...

Hey Pitbull haters, have you ever considered that the link between Pitbulls and violence has anything to do with their owners? Why do you have it out for the breed itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just like niggers are only violent because of muh monies and muh not enough programs

Fuck people who own animals for fun and not for utility. Every single housepet should be put down and their owners gassed.

so hardcore xD

They were literally bred to fight

Those things are ugly as fuck. So I can only assume why you actually want one.

Funny how in all my years of owning guns, they never once got off their leash and went and fired themselves at innocent bystanders.

Where as pitstains on the other hand.....

Really makes you think.

Did you even look at the picture of the dog you just posted? You can't ascertain from this picture that this dog was bred to be a fighter and a war dog?

Dogs are niggers, yes. These dogs are the gang members of the nigger dog world.

>pitbull

let that name sink in for a sec and you'll realize exactly the type of dog they are.

Wew lad

No they weren't

capacity to kill, is causative with frequency of killing.

Being against pitbulls is like being against guns.

People kill people with guns. People misuse pitbulls.

If you are against pitbulls yet for guns, you're retarded.

All breeds have shitty owners, the breed is just far more deadly than most.

All pits should be gassed, and pitbull owners/defenders are the worst kind of person and I eagerly await the day their dog turns on and mauls them to death

I carry a gun to protect myself from pitbulls

checkmate

We should be getting rid of both pit bulls AND their owners. All are dangerously maladapted for modern civilization.

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

I carry a gun, to protect my pit bull from faggots like you.

...except for the fact that pitbulls are sentient beings whereas guns do not choose to shoot people.

Pitbulls were bred to be violent and are consequently more violent than most breeds. You don't hear about pug attacks or chocolate lab attacks as frequently as pitbull attacks, and don't give me the media bias nonsense.

I have a pointer - she was bred to point among other characteristics. I'm not going to pretend she isn't a hunting breed because it suits my nutbar dog bias.

Pitbull people are worse than pitbulls, and I'm talking about both the sketchy owners and the "all pitbulls are misunderstood angel" owners.

>Hey Pitbull haters, have you ever considered...

>Just like niggers are only violent because of muh monies and muh not enough programs

FIRST REPLY BEST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

The scary thing about pitbulls is they just snap. Some little kid who had been playing with them since they were puppies, and one day they just maul him to death for no apparent reason.

Part of the problem is also that they attack mercilessly. Other dogs may snap at you if you piss them off just to get you to stop. Pitbull will attack and then won't stop until one of you is dead.

Literally the niggers of the dog world. Fucking worthless breed, they shouldn't even exist.

Blood matters just as much as breed. The thing with pitbulls is its ahrd to fo find a bloodline without a history of that crazy violence most shit pit owners go for.

Its called selective breeding. Its what bred dogs from wolves to begin with. You cull the bad bloodlines from the breeding stock and keep the good. Again a fucking hard thing to do because of pit reputation for violence and danger attracts a ceretain type of nigger.

Of course there are some great pitbulls, but overall they are too unpredictable and breeding should cease.

I have dealt with pitbulls and their shitty owners when I go to the dog park. One guy's dog was aggressive with mine and he got mad at me for telling him he shouldn't bring his dog there. His dog went after 3 dogs within under 10 min, no exaggerating. But no, his dog was a misunderstood angel.

An acquaintance of mine was walking his 14 year old lab on leash in a neighbourhood when a pitbull got off leash and killed his dog almost instantly. He picked up the pitbull, hurled it over a fence, but it was too late. The owners were from out-of-province and just booked it. I would have killed the dog with my bare hands.

Why have a dog that can potentially kill or greatly harm you and your family? makes no sense.

Why does everyone have to be so fucking polarized on this issue? Pitbulls are predisposed to an aggressive demeanor, because that's how humans bred them. While some pits are gentle love-machines because they have great owners. Anyone who thinks an animals just attacks unprovoked or without cause (hunger, fear, dementia) is a moron who knows nothing of behaviorism. The real problem with pits is that people/owners underestimate what a beast the animal is. They're basically an aggressive muscle with a tail.

I grew up with about 10 hunting dogs at any time, mostly staffy/greyhound/heeler finder/bailers and mastiff/alsatian and dogo rope dogs.

I now have a male pitbull/shar-pei. Experienced dog owners who understand their animals and aren't afraid to beat them when necessary can raise good pitbulls. I believe most of the problem is how weak spirited the modern man is, rather than any untamable canine aggression.

Ultimately what difference does it make? If pits are such a handful that only 10% of the population can properly take care of them without having to worry about the dogs going apeshit, they still shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Hello Ahmed

Couldn't the same argument be made for guns? Or niggers? If you want to institute some sort of safety-test for pit owners, I would approve. But trying to say I can't own one triggers my freedoms, guy.

fpbp

If I ever live around pit bull owners, I'm getting a fucking gun. I've had a rotweiler run up to me a few times, but thankfully it fucking went away when I yelled at it.

I'm not going to fucking stand for a furred psychopath killing my dog.

The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull. I salute anyone who kills these beasts.

No, just make owners criminally liable for the behaviour of their animal.

I was just about to samefag because I had an idea:

Have some specific breeds registered as deadly weapons. If issues regarding negligence arise, the owners are charged with more serious crimes. This might deter bad owners and promote awareness about aggressive breeds.

I personally know a family who owned a pitbull from a pup to 7 years, at 7 years old he tore out 3 teeth and most of his owners bottom lip out of the blue.

kill them all

a cat is basically just a sometimes-mobile throw pillow that requires more maintenance

BREED OF PEACE

>he a good boi! He don' bite
That explains the scars on my face and body right? Honestly fuck stupid dog owners. They think dogs are some sort of toy or a child with less commitment. It's an animal.

>the owners
Dogs are bred for certain temperaments and behaviors, a schnauzer will generally try to hunt rodents, a corgi will try to herd animals and even little kids if given a chance, and a pitbull will go into "kill" mode if it reaches a certain adrenaline threshold. These behaviors can be overcome with rigorous training, but that's not something the average dog owner is interested in doing.

Overall I view pit bull ownership a lot like transgenderism, dinduism, or any other retarded idea that liberals promote, it'll ruin your family and your life, but they get to feel good about themselves for promoting it. My parents had a neighbor who adopted a pit bull from a shelter, for four years it was nothing but "omg such a good dog" but then one day it was playing tug of war with their kids and it snapped and attacked them, scared up their oldest daughter's face real bad. The best part? They called the cops and the cops shot the dog, then they bitched about it endlessly. What the fuck did you expect the cops to do if you called them about a dog attack? Wrestle him down and whisper soothing things in his ear until he calmed down? Anyways they bought into OP's bullshit and now their daughter looks like Sandor Clegane, hope plastic surgery is covered by their healthcare provider.
>girl named Porsche
not a huge loss

My neighbor had a pitbull once, they all said it was a good dog, it don't harm and so on... One day the pitbull was alone with their kid and then the dog simply attacked the kids foot, the kid had to amputate it because of the resulting gangrene. Wouldn't happen if they had a poodle instead, of course.

cunts who cut their ears deserved to be cut themnselves

oh my god madman uses a gun madman brings up a dog ffs

Are people honestly making comparisons between guns and an animal? If you leave a gun alone, it won't go mad from dehydration or hunger and try to eat the nearest living thing.

The animal even with a good owner is still intact of it's natural intent, which is aggression. Until they try and regress the breeding of the animal, no amount of good training will revert them from basic instincts. A gun doesn't have a "free will" nor a brain telling it to maul the nearest thing it feels like.

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php

>34 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2015. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 700 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 82% (28) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6.6% of the total U.S. dog population.

>ctrl-f pit bull
>584 results

They are literal pet bred niggers.

>Tfw pitbull owner
>often take it for walks, never had ANY problem
>some fat hill billy looking fuck comes up to me, almost foaming at the mouth with rage
>screaming about how I'm endangering the children who live around us by having this type of dog
>mfw I ask him why his wife left with the kids
>mfw everyone on the street knows its because he was a drunk who beat his wife and the children

At least Aussies are funny with their shitposts.

It's an anecdote related to the thread. Dont be so salty

Are these things just naturally hot?

I could feel the heat from this maybe 200 pound pit bull chained to a hydrant from 1.5 meters away.

What is salty?

Picture related

Picture related.

The OP of this thread

i don't care who's fault it is that they're pricks

i just know that they are pricks and to avoid them

> 200 pound pit bull

Whatever you saw its not even close to a pitbull. The maximum weight for a pit bull according with the breed standards is 35 kg (~80 pounds).

ITT: I have never even seen a pitbull in real life

The niggers of the dog world.

Because they look retarded. Get a non retarded looking dog

PitBulls were the white mans breed once. Strong, high energy, and loyal. The niggers and Irish perverted the breed and flooded the market with inbreds of inbreds.

Nu-male faggots demonize the breed because they are too weak to be able to make a good dog of a pit.

>muh German shepherd

Lol fuck your kraut faggotry. This is America. If you can't tame a dog you are no better than European.

Hey pit bull scumbags

I always carry a small caliber handgun on my person at all times

I would not hesitate to kill your dog if I saw it attack someone or if I felt threatened by it myself

>Nigs raise a ton of pitbulls
>These pitbulls act like niggers
>People on Sup Forums blame the dog and not the niggers
One of the stranger things I've encountered on Sup Forums is the hatred of an irrelevant breed of dog, never figured it out.

I'd make a wild guess that a big part of the link between pit bulls and violence is the same as the link between guns and violence.

The conspicuous presence of black people.

However unlike guns, pit bulls can actually be a danger to others even when no black person is around

t. Mohammed

Man, just get a Golden Retriever.

>1 post by this ID

Pitbull is a classification that fits four seperate dogs, Pitbull's are not ONE dog. Hell look at the American Bully, it's not a Pitbull but it sure as fuck looks like one. if you were to divide the stats amoung them, they're on par with the Rottweiler or actually below.

Hell there are plenty of dog's built similarly like a the Pitbull, the four that fall under that category were basically just popular to use in dog pit fights in the 1800's.

Why do white people let dogs in their house. Is it just because you like having them fuck your wives or something?

I own cats but they catch mice and other rodents around the house. Also what about companionship?

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG.

>Why do people let me and my family live behind their kitchen appliances. Is it just because I'm a roach or something?

Do you blow your pit bull leaf?

>he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

Nah I was too busy getting top from your mom

I mean, it is legal here to hook up with bitches

How is life fearing bacon?

only in canada

>if your dog fucks your wife, you win

Muslims tie up their dogs so they can fuck them. Although the goats and the dancing boys do get jealous at times

But inshallah a true Muslim shall fuck every one of them!

dude dogs are haram

goats on the other hand, inshallah, goats are halal

Female pitbulls make good family and neighborhood pets.

For some reason the males go crazy often.

Everyone i'v known with a female pit bull, they seem very docile allowing children jump on them without any issues.

My family took in three pitbulls when we found them wandering the road. For the 12 years we had them, not once did they show an ounce of aggression towards us, other people or other dogs. They hated coyotes though.

Bullshit degenerate people train them to be violent and are stupidly surprised when they act violent.

I don't. I hate the owners.

You guys should get this one... it doesn't get big.

You faggots need to get this dog, it's fackin hilarious.

Tell you what, get a pet tiger and if attacks you then you were just a bad owner that's all.

hilarious kek

Pit bull are savage niggers and we need a eugenics program to make them less violent

Get these pitbull grey hound mixes

>inbreds of inbreds
That's what all purebred dogs are. Hence why most Labradors have hip dysplasia

Here is a siberian husky pitbull mix

BAN ASSAULT DOGS

(Anti-pitbull people just use anti-gun arguments and change "gun" to "dog." Disregard them.)

Sup Forums wants to deport this

i had a pitbull we got him from the pound when he was small and he was a nice dog but we had to get it put down because it got hip dysplasia after about 10 years and couldnt walk at all

i think that is part of why they suddenly will snap because they have bad hips and in pain and then it only takes a small thing to set the dog off

does this look like a nigger?

it's not black people shooting up your schools mate

Maybe that's what happened to my late Pit. I moved to a state where they're universally illegal and left her with my mother. A few months went by and my mom is telling me she's basically paralyzed from the waist down, like, what the fuck? Did she get hit by a car? I never got a full story on how/why it happened, but my brother-in-law had to take her into the woods and put a bullet in her head.

I guess I never considered something hereditary like that.

thats exactly what happened to ours his back legs didnt work at all and he would try to drag himself with his front legs

we took him to the vet and they said he had hip dysplasia and he could have a surgery but there wasnt a very high chance he would survive because he was old

>ruining a god tier dog with a shittier one

Why?