No olympics for Johaug [narkoman]

How many levels of JUST are you on?
I don't know anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv3H8dB9zWs
vg.no/sport/langrenn/johaug-tatt-i-doping/svensk-kommentator-fornoeyd-med-johaug-dom-veldig-rimelig/a/24123390/
dagbladet.no/sport/gir-ikke-opp-ol-johaug-vurderer-a-anke-dommen-slik-kan-det-utrolige-likevel-skje/68614687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedes, leave her alone.

I don't understand why. It is obvious that she cheated. If it was a random russian you would cry for a harder penelty. Norway even sugested an 8 year ban for testing positive.

But now that it's ANOTHER norwegian that cheated, it's all the doctors fault?

She knew damn well what she was doing. I think she got a fair punishment honestly.

Also, Boycoting the olympics over a cheater is fucking stupid. If you do that everyone will think that you suport cheating.

All Norwegians should be banned.

But Pekka, My doctor told me it was ok.
That big red DOPING sign was nothing i saw, i promise.

no one is doing that, most people agree her story is a sham

I-it was for her asthma r-right

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv3H8dB9zWs

Which sport is this again? Is /ass/ an sport?

good Bjorgen next

Thank god, i just read about some fucker in Norway sugestion that you shouldn't come. Don't let one fucker ruin the entire sport for you.

Why is she growing a mustache?

>Skiforbundet beholder loperavtalen med Johaug

Why?

vg.no/sport/langrenn/johaug-tatt-i-doping/svensk-kommentator-fornoeyd-med-johaug-dom-veldig-rimelig/a/24123390/

Look at the commentary. Butthurt everywhere blaiming Sweden and Finland for who knows what.

btfo

A few of those who agrees that she should be suspended.

>Finland and Sweden are celebraitng.
>The swedes know how to put salt in the wound when it comes to skiing.
>Maybe Sweden can get a medal now
>The finns are doing it together with the russians
>Big day for Sweden
>Sweden, the nation of importation. Finland, the nation where it was born.

There are more of these, but the picture is clear. It's ok to cheat if you guys do it, but if it's russia then they should be banned.

I still don't know why you should blame us or Finland for this.

>Statsdopede finske miljoer (inklusiv journalister) burde holde kjeft i dopingsaker i minst 100 år etter hva de har av utfort av dopråttenskap i idretten. Finland og Russland er av samme ulla.

The salt is real.

Also, every sane person know the Hockey is the only sports that matters in the winter olympics.

Sweden should be banned from that for doping though.

If any one feel the need to read the document it's actually pretty fun.

>To support this argument, Ms Johaug relied on sections of several cases arguing as
follows:
“(a) The CAS observed in CAS 2014/A/3591 Al Nahyan v. Fédération Equestre
Internationale, although an athlete “cannot avoid strict liability” by her
reliance on others, “the sanction remains commensurate with the athlete’s
personal fault or negligence in his selection and oversight of the physician,
trainer, or advisor[.]”

Sadly, that didn't work out. Why? Because of

>In CAS 2014/A/3591, which was about a doped horse, the Panel found that in equestrian
sport, a PR “is likely to rely on systems and the work of third parties to a significant
degree (and, of course, to a greater ex-tent than a human athlete)”

They compared her to a god damn horse.

He was banned from the game, and on further investigation he was freed of any charges. That is pretty simple.

When comparing her to a horse didn't work. It was time for plan B.

Ms Johaug has been punished enough. Aside from the stress and stigma that will now
attach to Ms Johaug’s name for the rest of her life, the provisional suspension has, on
its own, already caused significant damage to her career.

Lel, who cares. Swedes and Finns can laugh all they want.

We don't need Johaug, she is just one of plenty of skiiers all better than whatever Finland and Sweden ever produces.

This is from the nation that once wanted to give an 8 year ban for anyone that tested positive.

Should be a stronger penalty to be honest

I think it was decent enough. She won't be in the Olympics and that is a hard punishment for any athleat.

It's too bad she can't be in the olympics anymore. I guess now she is only going to do a few world cup runs and that's it. Her career is over forever. I guess she'll have one VM before her time is up tho. All just because of some stupid lipstick. She and her doctor were both morons.
But we have plenty of other talents, luckily.

What did she/he do?

Used a lipstick to treat a sunburnt lip, it had illegal content, som anabolic stuff so that the lip would heal faster.

post yfw when some lip balm JUSTs up your career

HAISTA VITTU :DDD

With a HUGE red sign that proclaimed that is was a roid.

You know, the kind that you know is a roid.

We are laughing because one of the nations that have complained the most about the russian dopning scandals (and even wanted 8 year bans for doping) now are doing whatever they can to defend one of their own who was juicing too hard close to testing. It is hilarious double standards. We obviously know you still have way more talent in the gigantic sport of cross country skiing

Yeah, it was stupid for sure.

Maybe we are loud when other people are accused for doping, but you can't equate those two cases.

You are not only loud about it. You don't waste any chance talking shit about Finland for one (1) case about it.

Why not just say "Yes, she fucked up. We will accept the punishment"?

I think most in Norway think that she should get a punishment, but at the same time we tend to look forward to olympics, and we all love Therese. It's a weird thing in Norway, we look up to our skiiers as national heroes in a way other countries don't. So yeah we know she should have her punishment, but we're butthurt because she can't compete in olympics and win gold medals. We wanted her punishment to be over by that time. I think if olympics were 2-3 years away from now, then nobody would complain about her punishment like we are now.

>t's a weird thing in Norway, we look up to our skiiers as national heroes in a way other countries don't

Nothing wierd about it. Every nation has that one sport they go crazy over. But in the end it's for the best if she misses the olympics. Even if she won a gold medal she would be branded as a cheater even if she didn't mean to cheat.

There is always next olympics if she stays fit.

I know you're right, but it's a bitter realization. She will be 34 then I guess? Well, Marit is fit still, so perhaps Johaug will as well? Anyway, apparently it's not yet over: Look: dagbladet.no/sport/gir-ikke-opp-ol-johaug-vurderer-a-anke-dommen-slik-kan-det-utrolige-likevel-skje/68614687

Top lel.

You had a 35 year old win gold if i don't remember it wrong.

Also, why are finns so butthurt about Norway?

>Pekka
Sounds like a great plan. And you have 4 years to come up with new cheating and doping techniques for Olympics 2022. You can do it!

I believe her story, but the punishment still seems okay. I was initially surprised the ban was long enough to make her miss the Olympics though, didn't think they had the balls to do that to one of the biggest names in the sport. Hopefully Norway will learn something from this and greatly improve awareness and routines. In modern sports you don't leave something like that to chance. A very unprofessional display from the Norwegian Ski Federation that has tarnished the sport's already bad reputation.

>I believe her story

I don't. But i think it was a fair punishment. Norways 8-year ban was a stupid idea, but it's kinda fun seeing them back paddeling so fast.

kek

>tainted lip balm

riiiiight

We can't be the only country where people commenting on online articles are a pretty specific demographic? If these people were the average Norwegian , FrP would have 90% representation in Stortinget.

bjorgen next