We don't submit to terror, we make the terror

>We don't submit to terror, we make the terror

How is it going to turn out in season 5?

>le edgy cringe politician man

shit show desu

Youre waifu a shit

Is there a show that falled off so badly after the first season? TD is the only I can think of.

People still watch this garbage?

white islamic terrorists. nope. pussy riot invited to the white house. nope. liberal fag wank.

>falled

s4 of house cards corrected the mistakes s3 made and brought it back to being good again desu

Not really. S4 has a good first half maybe(which is only because the plot twist) and then falls altogether. Not as worthless as s3, but still shit.

I guess Robin Wright and free womyn are happy with what they have done.

Sorry I havent slept in 40 hours.

Unforgiven

Its okay. Pic related.

House of Cards is the best show being made at the moment. Prove me wrong.

Amazing how their idea of a credible republican candidate with a chance of actually winning was someone more socially liberal, closer to Marco Rubio at best, and real life went in the exact opposite direction.

Shows how out of touch Hollywood is with the lower classes, but I wouldn't have guessed it myself anyway.

That reminds me, I really have to finish watching that season. I pretty much lost interest around midway. I'll have to finish it at some point to be ready for the next season.

Suits

theres going to be one of those in the white house, my friend

It's funny how that women dated a retard like Mr Gump. Though he was a war hero I guess.

Yeah buddy I'm sure you could've predicted it two years ago

Well some people are stupid user, they can't keep up with it or keep track of what's happening, so they post black crackheads along with aimless insults of people who watch the show.

The show is brilliant, one of the smartest ones out there. It does get a little boring sometimes, but it's largely captivating and good stuff.

Democrats didnt expect based Trump to win at all

I wouldnt have guessed it also

trump is funny and nice and cool and best president though

Conway appears with Katana as vp

that's a vp I can fap to

After season 2 the show suffered greatly and if you're not a retard its obvious to see.

hes not even president yet tho

I'm so glad I watched the original british series, the characters feel more real and the information is given in a faster way but with more detail. Also brits politics have more banter.