IF BREXIT & TRUMP FAIL

>brexit fails, trump loses
>globablist plans come to fruition
>population will be either apathetic or civil war breaks out

Lads, what the fuck do we do if Brexit and Trump fail?

Can we move to Switzerland? Is that the only solution? Or are they too close to Europe in order to be unaffected (like they were in WW2)?

It seems like Switzerland is the only country that doesn't have globalist plans and is actually democratic (and have guns too).

Can any Swiss lads chime in? Is Switzerland actually as great as it seems or have we got it wrong?

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO LADS?!

Young right-wingers and young left-wingers are radicalized and polarized to a level not seen since WW2. Whatever happens the next few years, it won't be pretty.

We in the US have weapons. We fight back. Join us!

But the US could potentially turn into a war zone.

It seems only Switzerland is immune to it.

Everyone is apathetic as fuck here. No one cares at all. Brexit could be rigged completely and even with evidence, no one would really even care.

I like where this thread is going, good work agent smith.

What?

If brexit and Trump both fail, the west as we know it is basically done for. Switzerland is an option but the war in Europe will definitely spill over. Poland and eastern europe too but same deal with spill over.

Rapidly developing countries like Malaysia, Singapore, etc would be good choices if they weren't Muslim but oh well.

I'd say Poland or Hungary is your best bet

IF, LEL U DUMBFUCK
ITS WHEN

I'm convinced my grand-children will live in a terrible works when I do have them. At least they'll be ignorant of what once was. The world is going to shit in 25 years.

lol nothing serious will happen in the next years, calm your tits. You will get 4 more years of this bullshit and then the leftist parties will start to fall one by one. I would be more concerned with what the right wing parties are going to do when they gain more power since their entire platform is "lol we kick out the brownies and a miracle happens".

>(and have guns too)

MUH

GERNS

The Swiss somehow managed to keep themselves safe during WW2. Probably the best place to be desu desu.

Wait Singapore has now been infected with Islam too? No fucking way, I thought they were secular as fuck?!

As if niggers and muslims will ever vote right wing parties. The only parties to win will be identity parties catering to those, as too many whites are cucked.

The fuck are you talking about? Are you not seeing this globalist shit they're trying to implement?

The wyoming/montana/idaho area is the chosen land. Humanity can only re-establish itself there.

The nose knows.

Prepare your anuses boys. WWIII is at hand.

If Trump fails, I'll become a cop in Hillary,s America.

Im going to keep my guns.
Im going to let black people do anything they want.
Im going to let refugees do anything they want.
Im going to follow the law and help conservative people.

I will literally be removing leftists and marxists from this plane of existance by natural means of inaction, and tit for tat legally. (If there is no witnesses or evidence who is to say a law was broken?)

Fuck off we're full.

agreed. the "radicalized" young people get a lot of coverage, but the average person just does not give a shit about anything political (besides the working class). something would have to happen that seriously harms the middle class for that to change.

Both are clearly overwhelmingly winning. That said the alternative is civil war.

>It seems like Switzerland is the only country that doesn't have globalist plans and is actually democratic (and have guns too).

>headquarters of some of the biggest international banks
>30% population of foreign descent

wew

Leave seems to have swung back to the losing side unfortunately. I hope it's just a blip.

If the west fails, get a group of trusted friends together, pool your money and resources and get a farm in southern Namibia.
Then shitpost on Sup Forums and wherever else to that Namibia White Colony group that you have started the fire. Post pictures of you and your bros hanging out with some hot Boer girls on the beach in South Africa, and offer temporary housing on your farm for white expats from Sup Forums.
Learn Afrikaans and slowly start building a white enclave down there. True Sup Forumslacks will join you in time. Then, Chris Dorner will ride in on the horse he escaped the burning cabin on.

This is what people don't realize. All those civil wars in the mideast could easily easily happen in the US if the Centralized government weakens and a foreign powers start funneling money weapons into US separatist movements. The delineation of culture and even race from rural to urban is as drastic as the middle east in some areas.

Until Yellowstone blows up

>Lads, what the fuck do we do if Brexit and Trump fail?
Nothing. If Brexit and Trump both fail that's it, game over.

And no, I'm not trying to joke or be hypoerbolic.

If Brexit fails there will never be another British referendum on staying in the EU... not in our lifetimes. With newly elected left wing officials in their respected countries openly vowing to crush and silence nationalist movements, and the EU already gearing up for sweeping reforms to silence opposition and consolidate it's power over the legislative processes of its member states, we're going to see the EU and pro-EU politicians systematically annihilate any and all dissent in the region.

Whether it's going to be enforced via public shaming, boycotts, and sanctions, or at the barrel of a gun remains to be seen, but it will happen. Meanwhile wave after wave of migrants will turn native Europeans into a minority in their own continent within the next few decades.

Likewise, in the US, if conservative lose this election they will never win another. Clinton is already positioning herself to back amnesty for the twelve million illegal immigrants in the US already. That would swing enough states in the Southwest and Southeast United States to give the Democrats enough electoral votes to win the presidency BY DEFAULT.

The US will be a de facto single-party state. She's also promising Merkel-style immigration reform, which means the US will be flooded with millions of economic refugees from the Middle East and South America. She'd also be replacing 3-4 Supreme Court Justices during her time in office, which could be the tipping point to gut everything from gun rights to free speech.

The referendum vote this week and the general election in the Fall are critical points in how the history of the 21st century will unfold.

The West stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail, to the ruin of all.

>but there might be conflict in the US
Fuck this is why you limp wrist faggots lost the colonies in the first place. Man up britbong, go to the the store and buy some plastic sporks and start a revolution today!