Why does Sup Forums hate the Irish so much? Our country has had great poets , music, playwrights and such

Why does Sup Forums hate the Irish so much? Our country has had great poets , music, playwrights and such.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bm1L-arVgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a fucking potato

They're jealous of our whiteness

Lots of commie shit is posted from Ireland flags.

True that. we wuz warriors n shit

Yet you're too cucked to have your water infrastructure repaired by the companies you're paying to maintain it because your glorious EU overlords said so

Only thing worse than a Kike is a Mick

Because Guinness tastes like shit.

Why don't the Irish do something?
They haven't had a great achievement in awhile.
Has moderate wealth made them complacent?

There's definitely a non-Irish shill under an Ireland flag. Seen him in a few threads. He's pro-EU.

>t. Spic

Funny story actually; because the economy is so fucked over there my aunt went to an auction a while back to buy a new camera & some lenses. Ended up buying a house for like ten thousand euro. (£8k in real money)

My state is larger, and more white than your country, Mohamed. Have fun being stuck on an Island with the diversity

Guinness is Protestant Northern-Irish, i.e. not Irish.

Irish are sound..

Northern Irish are all car burning twats.

I don't like the idea of inheriting a heroin addiction from my Irish blood

I love irish

but IRA threads get me triggered

>Wake up
>Ireland still not retaking N. Ireland

Come on you guys be like us

>Mohammed
>Has over 3k mosques and a majority Muslim city

ooga booga where the poitin at

According to a former co-worker from Uganda it's Ugandan. She was literally shocked people drank it here; thought it was only a Ugandan & Nigerian thing.

really?

its only bantz

I feel bad for the irish, you guys suffered a lot. your strict religious attitudes (historically at least) and intolerance to outsiders is well founded. I'm sorry for what happen to you guys, the famine was a tragedy.

Get your shit together tho, not even the Italians here in Canada took this long to make a positive reputation for themselves (well, no anymore but before)

>Has a Muslim mayor of his Capitol

Youll be cool if you can tell me who really was behind the IRA

There's not much banter going on in IRA threads desu senpai

>Muslim president
>elected TWICE

he's got you there

I respect you potato niggers for not importing rapefugees and sand niggers. Other than that...you guys really don't have much influence on the world stage.

To the Irish, what is considered more insulting Paddy or Mick?

We've had some based as fuck historical figures like Red Hugh O'Donnell, and we spread Christianity to most of Europe.

I reckon guys inside the Irish government were, they say Charlie Haughey (former PM) helped smuggle guns for them during his power

got me there, Brits aren't that pathetic yet

Are you a faggot

The Irish can't govern themselves. Like niggers

"""""Irish""""" American Catholics love it though.

Arthur Guinness was born in Kildare lad, where I grew up. Its 100% Irish. Fucking nigger.

>America has always loved the Irish

>Irish shit on us all the time because americans who come from irish immigrants from the 1800s refer to themselves as irish and REEE PLASTIC PADDY!

Cromwell did nothing wrong

citation needed.

Don't think he's a Muslim, just think he's a massively cucked faggot.

No
Jews

>capitol

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

>None

>H-H-Hes not a Muslim I s-swear
kek, piss off. Your country isn't even 60% white. Its far, far less.

Irish shill poster.

Maybe multiple but never seen them together.

Pretty easy to troll him though.

Hilarious and original, fuck off you spa

Irish must have interbred a lot with germans and scandis because nowadays they are way less ugly than English.

ira threads trigger me too ahmed shits cringe

Neither, both can be a nickname. Paddy for Patrick and Mick for micheal. Taig isn't even offensive since it's just a mis spelling of tadgh an actual Irish name.

Fuck you! My great great great grandad died in the famine!

His boat was overloaded with potatoes in Dublin and sank en route to Liverpool.

>w-w-w-why are you guys so m-m-mean to us Irish

you guys are nothing like Americans portray you in movies, can't even handle the banter and post shit memes, I am truly disappointed

>irish

Great poets nobody reads. Some ok music. Great playwrights nobody reads.

How many queens does it take to lose an empire?

Irish-German interbreeding in America was extremely common if you were Catholic. My catholic grandmother only called herself Irish because she had one great-great grandmother from Ireland and being German = Nazi back then.

Potato Nog

My great grandparents were 1st wave immigrants to America from Ireland. I've done some research and now I know where my potato nigger family is from. I've been considering going on vacation to Ireland to try to meet up with some of my relatives. What's it like there? Any true potato niggers got a tl;dr. I'm specifically trying to visit Leitrim and Wicklow

>pic related my potato heritage

>Guinness tastes like shit
>a stout that has kept Dublin employed for over a century
>brewery has a lease that'll expire in 9000 years
>endorsed by fucking Scotty from Star Trek
Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bm1L-arVgY
fuckin robbed of me

>Can't even handle the banter
Lad, we can handle the craic. Its you brits that pull out the "le famine lelelelelel" """""" jokes""""". Which, as we all know, isn't """"" bants""""". It's just a couple of bongs upset because their shitty military got btfo in the north.

We Wuz literally Kangz

I've been going back and forth whether to buy that 23 ancestry shit. They seriously DNA test your spit??

can't handle the le famine meme
I'm yet to see a counter meme from you potatoes
and the threads with Irish begging for mercy from the meme onslaught like this one makes me kek

Yeah they send you a kit with a test tube and you have to spit a fucking lot. Then you close the tube and send it back. It's worth it in my opinion, you learn more about yourself. It's much more than just ancestry.

>inb4 I'm giving jews my info
>inb4 tinfoils come in with their bs

that's because we export the shit batches to you plastic paddies

>can't handle
I couldn't give a shite to be quite honest.
>counter
kek, oh lad. The amount of things I could say to "counter meme" you.

Then you cunts lecture us on morals after you've mocked millions of people dying when we have a joke about you cunts getting semtex'd every weekend. fuck right off

>still can't do proper bants
Disappointed tbqh.
If you really think we will drop to such a pathetic level of """""banter""""" such as yours so you got another thing coming.

is this true ?

>Our country has had great poets , music, playwrights and such.
Only since the Acts of Union of 1800. Oscar Wilde said, "The English imposed their language on Ireland and the Irish returned it with great beauty."

Niggers>Jews>Anglos>Turkroaches>Feminazis>Sand Niggers>Spics>Micks

After Churchill they lost the right to banter. Right after they lost their empire and sovereignty

1000x this

>you've mocked millions of people dying
kek, you guys are literally kikes, DA 6 POTILLIAN DIED IN DA TWUBBLES
I couldn't give a shit
talk about it then, I'd love to see you formulating an argument about my superior vocabulary
>comes to 4chin cannot formulate sufficient bantz
wow you taters are really failing bad at countering my euphoria

who cares man? this board is full of edgy cunts who will say anything simply because they can

Tfw am irish but look teutonic.

What else beside ancestry do they tell you?

Also, that's exactly what I thought at first...My DNA being sent to some Jew database system.

Its not even a photograph its a drawing nigga omfg hahaha

>DA 6 POTILLIAN

When are we going to bring back hats for men? Mad Men planted that seed of thought but it was extinguished by you-know-who.

Friendly reminder that we invented colour photography. kek, these cunts can think of us when they're watching their women get blacked

>tfw you don't live on the beautiful the isle of Somalia

>mfw distantly descended from Brian Boru

Its really because american pubs dont clean their draft lines regularly and that ruins the taste, also the guinness has to be shipped across the atlantic and ruins the freshness

They inform you whether or not you are a carrier of a gene that could cause a disorder and they display the likeliness of what kind of physical traits you have, like back hair, unibrow, eye color, etc. They also have "wellness" reports like pic related.

>Britbongistan
>white

You sold out your country when you voted for EU membership and fag "marriage".

How old is that picture? You haven't needed to noko in ages.

He's irish

I like you guys. I'd honestly prefer if you'd accept the British monarchy as your lord and saviour, but other than that I want Ireland to keep its culture and heritage intact.
Were it up to me, I'd give you back the six counties and kick out the protestant interlopers. You'd just have to adopt the monarchy and join the union, and you'd otherwise be left alone to carry on as you always have.

Arthur was from Kildare, you silly yank twat.

You mean when we voted out and was forced to vote again and was placed in the EU?
Yeah we're such sell outs.

I like Irish car bombs tbqh. the real kind and the drink kind

>comes up with a sufficient meme
>uses it against fellow tater
god you micks are retarded
gif not related

Yes, that second vote where you voted "in". Damn shame you let them just bully you into it tbqh. So much for Irish nationalism. And don't ignore the fag marriage bollocks either.

im using it to enforce his point not insulting him

Not quite sure you've grasped the Northern Irish issue if I'm honest, lad.

t. Britcuck who thinks he's leaving
kek, you're going no where ya daft cunt. You lads are fucked.

Obama's father was an atheist who was converted from Islam at an Anglican missionary school when he was 6 years old and his mother was a non-practicing Christian.

"I was not raised in a religious household ... My mother's own experiences ... only reinforced this inherited skepticism. Her memories of the Christians who populated her youth were not fond ones ... And yet for all her professed secularism, my mother was in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I've ever known."

Obama is most likely an atheist acting the part of a Christian.

*t. Northern Irish fenian who's not convinced the UK is leaving the EU but would prefer if they did

Why do you keep dodging the issue though? Is it because you know I'm right?