Namibia discussion thread

ITT we discuss our new lives on the new frontier, the african paradise of Namibia.

we need to save the white african by establishing a whites only state

this will take many years, but you have to start some time

>namibian ""civilization""

needs improvement if you ask me

ian smith, a man who stuck by his nation and his people as long as possible.

a great role model for us.

>be namibian farmer
>see an unshaven group of teenagers walk over to my direction
>w-we're here to make a colony, n-negro
>don't know what they're talking about, but let them stay, since there's nothing but grassland for miles
>day 10, and the group has been reduced to eating grass and small insects and drinking rainwater off leaves
>see one member of the group get mauled while charging a wild cheetah with a pillow that has a strange-looking female on the cover
>mfw

do you think that is what the voortrekkers said before they carved out a piece of civilization?

No, but it's closer to what a bunch of NEETs on an anonymous imageboard would say.

No shilling on this thread pls

picture this but everywhere and minus the 2 or 3 black guys

you destroyed and enslaved the rest of africa and destabilized the whole continent for centuries to come and now you are gonna do the same to namibia?

bump

you are that jew who talks about israel every day

nationalism and expansionism are only acceptable for you arent they?

Just start an autonomous community in Southeast Asia. Thailand sounds good

Thats a great idea. We could have our own china town only with whites in and in China.

>a bunch of shitposters surviving the desert

You people cant survive without one potato and think you already can tackle a desert

COME ON

>thailand
you just want to fuck traps, don't you, user?

looks comfy. Sand is really soft and warm and stuff.

Patagonia and Gran Chaco are better desu

fuck no

i actually eat taco bowls from time to time. Best ones made in my house. I love hispanics

So you want to go to a third world African country instead where whites are targeted?

>third world
>he mentions thailand as an alternative

&the land is pretty much unsettled. Nobody can fuck with us if we build from scratch.

>Comparing Thailand to an African country

Please show me a city in Namibia equivalent to Bangkok?
Asians are less angry than blacks and don't actually target Whitestone the soil there is fertile