Why is this the only good anime?

Why is this the only good anime?

PRESENT DAY

Because you've watched ten anime.

TOO SCARED TO POST ON Sup Forums SO I'LL BRING IT TO Sup Forums ANIME STARTER-PACK.jpg

WHO LET THE REDDIT OUT, WHO WHO

I've never watched an anime. So yes, OP, I'm sure you're right.

That anime sucks though

>tfw the best part of a show is the intro

It is excellent.

And it's funny, bc you'll get shit from both sides. People who abhor anime, and those who are anime snobtricians.

Love Com is kino as fuck

I think Evangelion is good too.

I've heard you would appreciate that show more if you're already familiar with the mech anime tropes it's attempting to subvert. As someone not familiar with that particular sub-genre, would watching that be somewhat lessened by that fact?

Not that user, I knew nothing of that genre but still loved it. First few seem very straight ahead, then it goes off the rails in a beautiful way.

I heard Ghost in the Shell (1995) was pretty good.

Akira too, the animation looked amazing but the movie story-line was pretty meh. I heard the plot throughout the manga was more interesting.

Tons of people watched Eva blind without having seen Gunbuster, Ideon, or Ultraman, just like they saw GitS without knowing of Angel's Eggs, Patlabor, or Urusei Yatsura.

I've never watched a mech anime other than Eva and I thought it was brilliant. Took me a while to understand what the fuck was going on but once I did it was great. And honestly the show is much more about the characters and the psychological aspect rather than mechs fighting.

Literally manlet fantasy: the anime

Just watched the reboot last night. It was basically exactly the same as the first 7 or so episodes of Evangelion condensed and with "better" animation. Though, the effects on the fifth angel were seriously good.

Are the other two movies better?

hey a woman wrote it

its a terrible anime

there are actually many good anime but this is none of them

also you are on the wrong board you fucking dumb idiot

Women lanklet fantasy: the anime

I dont know, mecha is kind of gay in general so I avoid it but still enjoyed Eva

Its fucking mental though, the last 30 minutes of EoE is among one of the most pretentious things I have ever seen yet its great all the same

Teppu was pretty great, it was awesome seeing the shithead MC get her ass beat

because they still didnt make an better one.
Look, i watched anime as yougster and i do respect the medium(even if i never was an otaku and all that bullshit) and i could rewatch gits1&2,akira,mononoke,gotf,battle angel galita etc… in a pinch but this is Sup Forums.

Anime is nether movie,animation nor show(figure it out…), go either to Sup Forums or reddit

>discusses topic
>bumps thread
>tells them to not discuss topic here
Are you actually serious?

I wouldn't mind a lanklet gf

Haven't seen them, but according to Sup Forums they're abominations that shouldn't be considered a part of the eva franchise

There are only 5 good animes.

Gurren Lagann
NGE
Lain
GitS
Cowboy Bebop
and JoJo

>Haven't seen them, but according to Sup Forums they're abominations that shouldn't be considered a part of the eva franchise

They are literal works of art which unfortunately cannot be considered canon in the Eva universe as it's vastly different from the original and supposedly takes place at the same time. (SUPPOSEDLY).

The reboots have some of the best animation ever to come out of Japan, Anno is a literal animation god, he isn't pretentious like most other anime directors who attempt to tackle deeper issues, he simply is what he is and makes no excuses.

His works literally revolutionised the genre and almost every single anime since references or nods at it.

I cant argue

Kaiji is pure kino

absolutely agree

>Marathoning the second season
>Mfw the balls got in
Never got so excited over any other form of media

It is if you live in Tokyo.

Shitting on all anime but SE Lain wouldnt go very well

>That stretch of episodes for the balls

KUYASHII

lanklets women are alone

I recently watched all of Lucky Star and now I wish I grew up in Saitama, Japan

You forgot Baccano!

what's some other essential manletcore?

asking for a friend btw

Anime >>>>>>>> TV shows

Or at least the Manga collective too.

Even if TV shows might be written better in a way or another, or is more realistic...Anime just has a bigger breath of ideas and variety.

In the 70's, Japan already Star Wars TV shows (Leiji Matsumoto) and Rocky TV shows (Ashita no Joe)

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

I kept saying to myself "Fuck, they can't drag this on for another episode" and they always did and my asshole puckered every time.

Full Metal Alchemist

Joe Rogan Experience

It's not. It's terrible

More like too sick of Sup Forums pleb taste in anime.

I can tip my fedora and be a manlet at the same timr to that show. Brotherhood is way superior just so everyone knows.

how can you tip your fedora even after meeting God himself? Was Ed just trying to be edgy or what?

I never watched Brotherhood, only the original. Does he mets god in that?

It's because they only want men taller than them

Yeah. It's hard to describe in detail. Here are some spoilers for you if you never plan on watching it. I'd highly recommend it though. It sticks to the mangoes unlike 2003.

[spoilers]so Hohenheim (Ed's dad) gained immortality from some conscious speck in a bottle. Long story short this speck wants to turn all of Amestris into a giant Philosopher's Stone. Blah blah he goes up to meet that weird face in creature by the doors and asks for unlimited power. The creature guy shuts him down and throws him back behind the door. Basically it is inferred this nigga is God by being able to grant unlimited power and being the dude behind that equivalent exchange that Ed and Al had to endure to try and bring their mom back. Ed meets him to try and bring Al's body back. More spoilers in case you're wondering: he can't find something worth Al's body, then at the last second he exchanges his Door of Truth or whatever it's called in return for Al's body. Al's body has suprr long hair and nails and is emaciated for not getting nutrition for so long. Anyway, Ed can't perform alchemy anymore because the Door of Truth is how you do it, and he gave his up. Also: Ed and Winrey canonically bang and have 2 kids at the end.[/spoiler]

It's a reddit mobile babby

JESUS CHRIST

D-DELETE T-THIS

holy fuck was this shit horrible

you have to be a special type of weeb faggot to think this is even somewhat decent.