This is grimes. Say something naisu about her

This is grimes. Say something naisu about her.

she's ugly and hot at the same time

She looks like the chicks from high school I wouldn't even talk to.

im a girl btw

she looks like the weird girl who is allergic to avocados who would hum final fantasy music to herself while drawing dragonwolves in her sketch pad instead of actually doing her woodwork projects even though she had a natural talent for it. she also wore brown doc martens and always smelled like wet coins, and on wednesdays wore a hair tie

yeh. i know her.

This
I can imagine her being the artsy outcast thot
She would blow you in your car afterschool if you gave her just a little bit of attention

no weh

but she loved suckin dick tho

weh

kinda like grimes' music which sucks dick

mmm it sure does bby, it sure does

BOUCH!!!!!

Kneel before your Queen.

She makes good music

cute stuff

She's a talented gear head and composer. Not something I see often in the lady music makers in my community.

you music sucks

hi

She looks like Little My from the moomins.
Which is a good thing.

This is boring

Read a book then.

Suck my dick

I would if I could find it.

bump

she's the best artist of this decade. she's really talented and beautiful. and nice.

>said no one ever

and nobody will

i said it. your point just became invalid.

bump

Why do people like this big-nosed ogre so much?

be nice to grimes, mofo.

she read Dune. thats pretty cool.

she did a whole album related to dune: geidi primes.

i know that is what made me say that actually. lol. tho i swear i read she said she didnt actually read it and just fished it for titles or read the back cover and liked it. either way im counting her among the flock. fuck it close enough.

Grimy Claire is an ugly, no-talent, try-hard slacker and hippy boho attention whore. Indie snowflake with scuzzy shit-tier tattoos. Unshaven armpits and dirty snatch that she never bathes. She wouldn't even look at any one of you micro-dicked, basement dwelling faggot losers if you were the last male on the planet.
Every single female musician rates higher than Grimy Claire because useless Claire isn't a real musician. She's a shitty laptop songwriter and will forever be the meme-fu to jerk off slacker manlets who will never date a real woman. Beta boys who date their hands while they tug their tiny peepees as they desperately wish for Claire's unwashed mouth to swallow their genetically deficient beta seed.
Every one of you mentally deficient morons needs to realize that Claire is mediocre at best and that shit-core synth-pop bullshit she produces will always be the lowest sub-par junk that Sup Forums retards would like.
Anyone who would support shit artists like Claire, doesn't deserve to listen to music.