Brit/pol/ - Keep up the good fight, lads!

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS LEAVE
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ocqyqjaVSg
youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=8f8wAXDZ9D0
youtube.com/watch?v=rmC0VUehk7A
youtube.com/watch?v=1dXv2f17lQY
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=qF7KU50IY34
youtu.be/c5nfracXAt4?t=414
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Nige

and CHECKED

Reminder to ignore the concern trolls and shill

BREAKING: UKIP MEP Nigel Farage...blah blah...you get the idea

Just tore up my UKIP membership and joined Liberty GB lads

youtu.be/1ocqyqjaVSg

3rd for niggers4brexit

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

ONWARDS AHEAD

FULL SPEED

Checked.

You're in the pub fancying a pint when this lad comes in and slaps your slag in the ass.

What do you do??

Get Nigel the fuck out. He's tainted now.

holy shit! im a remaintrain now!!!""

nth for snuggling with scotland

Nigerian intellectuals have said there's going to be a huge shy remain on the day lads.

Too slow.

>tfw we lost

it's fucking over lads
fuck, we had a nice run I suppose

Stop shilling for your irrelevant party.

your nan was tainted but that didnt stop me from peddling a gusher down her gunt.

It has to be said.

>politician most people have never heard of gets shot
>media declares national tragedy
>women immediately switch back over to Remain without hesitation because "that poor woman, rip :((((( she would want us to remain!"

Remember this. If we vote to stay in the EU it's because of women and their emotions. Forget everything! A woman got murdered by a right-wing psycho so now we have to vote remain to appease her spirit!

>Literally who
Enough with your shitty recruiting attempts. If you actually had a real UKIP membership card, you would know that a man of your limited physical capabilities wouldn't be able to tear that laminated slut up.

Are you able to translate? A 'nan' ?
I don't speak council estate, I'm afraid.

im moving to your country and immediately going on the gibs if we have to stay in the eu

>defeatist shill post

Based black brexit man.

>splitting the right wing vote

great

>tfw Brit/pol/ is the only level-headed community on Sup Forums and it's being raided by /r/UnitedKingdom and edgy Thomas Mair apologists

Couldn't be arsed really, here's a nice picture to compensate though

So

Just wanted to check; none of you are delusional enough to think that the short-term situation post Brexit will be better, right?

You know and accept that GDP / the economy in general will take a hit of at least some significance, right?

Why not just post the faggot video instead of trying to be the exact opposite of the thread..I might have watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

sad but true friends.

so what have we learned from this thing we all knew would never happened because we all knew they would stage something like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=8f8wAXDZ9D0

>Remain campaign anthem

XDDDD

Sovereignty comes before the economy.

>Lose and we remain
>June 25th
>Turkey membership accelerated
>Plans for EU army put forward
>Increased quotas for refugees
>Legislation put in place so that no referendums can take place again

POST YFW

Of course, but it's completely worth it.
The belief that nobody should go through hard times ever is a lefty delusion.

That cox getting killed has destroyed brexit lads. Everyone has stopped shilling for either side till tomorrow however the media are pushing the bremain rhetoric around reports of cox's death.

Its literaly swaying all fence sitters to remain.

Its ogre lads

Got that other way round mate.
Brexit - Short-term pain; long-term gain
Remain - Short-term steady; long-term ruin; eternal treason

Yes? hownew.ru

>peddling a gusher down her gunt.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

>Thomas Mair apologists

>Not leftists and GCHQ trying to kill this place for good.

you're fucking delusional if you think leave have any chance of winning after that idiot shot Cox

>irrelevant

For a party that started in 2013, that has 10,000 subscribers and thousands of members, popular YouTube videos that have gone viral, it's hardly irrelevant.

Just face it mohhamed, UKIP is the party if islam.

true

Reposting from previous thread

My dad grew up in a communist country and he said in the last year he has felt the same feeling as the last years of communism in his country.

Everyone afraid, everyone knowing the system isn't working but just pretending it is, politicians telling more and more outrageous lies to keep a lid on the anger slowly building.

They shot their leader on Christmas.

He loves Britain by the way. He once showed me an essay he wrote when he was 15 about Britain being the greatest country on earth. His teacher told him he wouldn't report him but he shouldn't write about Western countries again.

Wow

Thanks for the 500th post with this exact sentiment

I'll be in Australia sunning it up and laughing out how right I was to get out when I could

>The belief that nobody should go through hard times ever is a lefty delusion.

I want to make my mates/general social circle write this out a thousand times each

I scoffed at Sup Forums saying not to give women the vote and be elected etc.

But after seeing Merkel change her mind and saying

>ANYONE CAN COME

after seeing the drowned Syrian boy it is completly correct, not only is it fucking up Germany with 1 million immigrants a year, more syrian boys are dying crossing the med in dingies

Women don't use cold hard facts, the use their heart not their head

your Dad is from Romania senpai, you've got to go back

National population of 64,000,000

>10,000 subscribers
>1000s of members
>'popular youtube videos'
>hardly irrelevant

I feel sorry for you, user. I truly do.

Can someone please post the "y'wanna 'ave a shag mate" pic please?

I haven't seen it for a few threads and need it for my brexit folder.

why can't the alt right keep their mouths shut? completel mbeciles they would have saw the leave votes were ahead but they insist on making things worse.

I haven't given up but I wish they'de fuck off

kek has spoken. dubz of truth.

It really hasn't changed much, shill. No disrespect to her but her death changes absolutely nothing about the problems of the EU. All those problems still exist as they did last week.

The Daily Mail openly sold the UK down the river, despite 99% of their readership being pro-Brexit.

Scum. Always have been scum but it's entertaining. Have to find a new trashy news source.

the British aren't pushovers like the Dutch, we are actually quite stubborn and the classic stoic spirit has been stirred by nige and also le chubby cheeked man of freedom and democracy, we believe in our country and its ability to innovate and adapt to a changing economic future:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmC0VUehk7A

yes its sad this has happened, but it doesnt justify the remain campaign.

lads if brexit wins
Does that mean I can't play euromillions anymore...

I don't know...I'm willing to betray Britain for a few million quid tbhq

>tfw encouraged an undecided old school friend to vote Leave because "UKIP will become irrelevant (as opposed to grow) and Nigel Farage will lose his job"

Post or pre Cox?

Britain First are the most popular political party on Facebook, let me know when they start getting more than 0.2% of the vote in elections

Holy fuck man

Fuck that cunt, not enough Nige in these threads desu senpai

it needs to be repeated, there's fucking morons that still think women deserve the vote

Considering how many MPs we have an old fashioned communist purge would really reduce west-minsters running costs.

Who /LibertyGB/ here? UKIPPER cuckolds need not apply.

>thousands of women get raped by paki rape gangs
>they vote in the same party that caused it

>mfw

What music should play in the Brexit sticky on the 24th?

THANKS MI5

Peter Hitchens stole a folder from the office of the former first lady of your dad's home nation. He talked about it in a C-SPAN interview in the 1990s. It's one of his proudest souvenirs.

Mail On Sunday, not the Daily Mail.
Two different newspapers. Same website.
I know it's hard to keep up, being foreign and all.

What country?

I'm voting Leave no matter what.

I have a question, what are the chances Leave will win? Honestly?

youtube.com/watch?v=1dXv2f17lQY

>more chances of spontaneously combusting than winning the euromillions

Are you going to cancel the female vote in the next 4 days? Wait for the results then go after white women.

Honestly if they side with muslims on this its fucking war.

Been hearing rumors that you bongs might vote to not be a sovereign nation and delegate the responsibility of running your country to a bunch of European bureaucrats in Belgium. I didn't believe it so I came here to ask. Is it true?

MFW I realized Cameron is secretly hoping for a 'Leave' vote and his entire performance has been perfunctory.

Not if we get that anti Emigration law up.

Whites have no right to flee diversity. THATS AVOIDANT RACISM

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Ony suitable song

THEY HAVE TRIED THIS BEFORE, IT DIDN'T WORK!

Anna Lindh

>Lindh died in the early morning of 11 September 2003 after a knife attack in Stockholm on the afternoon of 10 September. Just after 4 pm, she was attacked while shopping in the ladies' section of the Nordiska Kompaniet department store in central Stockholm. Lindh was shopping for new clothes for a televised debate later that night on the referendum about Sweden's adoption of the euro (which she supported). She was stabbed in the chest, abdomen and arms.

>Lindh was an outspoken campaigner for Sweden to join the Eurozone in the referendum held on 14 September 2003. After the attack, all euro-campaign events were immediately cancelled.
>Following a midday meeting on 12 September by prime minister Göran Persson and the leaders of the other political parties in the Riksdag, the decision was made not to let Lindh's murder affect the referendum. Information and resources on the referendum's issues would be fully available, but no political campaigning or debate would take place. Party leaders unanimously pledged support for the ballot as planned, and to abide by its result. Despite speculation that sympathy for Lindh could influence the voting, the euro was rejected in the referendum

youtube.com/watch?v=qF7KU50IY34

Wrong way round burgerfriend.

This guy is pretty good.

Douglas Murray's point about when should we stop celebrating 'diversity' is interesting.

Silver linings?

>Leave haven't got a chance to defend themselves
>British public will still be angry about migration

Anymore?

>Media lying about Remain winning since killing an MP didn't work

WE WONT FALL FOR IT

yea and also ive been told by many remain voters we won't be able to visit Europe if we leave the EU. I'm not kidding guys I've been told this by several remainers, actually every single one who spoke about travel, that we won't be able to visit Europe if we leave.

stop trying to meme your country into Sup Forums

Switzerland is in Euromillions and not EU.
Australia is in Eurovision and not EU.
DON'T WORRY. VOTE LEAVE

If you read nothing but /britpol/ it'd be 99% leave, but in all honesty, it's probably more than likely to be 50/50.

Fuck, it might even be in favour of remain. We just won't know until the evening/morning of the election.

my Uncle lives in Perth, he can be a "sponsor" so I could move there without even having a job first. I've looked all this shit up. I could be gone as soon as Christmas if we don't leave

user who made the post about gommies in the previous thread here

Watch this video from 7:00 onwards, you'll probably find it interesting

youtu.be/c5nfracXAt4?t=414

>Two different newspapers. Same website
It's the same publisher friend and ultimately the same shabbas goy giving the orders.

I saw pictures of one of his 10,000 acre estates a few months ago. Even if the UK Daily Mail pretends to be a "different paper," you don't think the same scumbag sets the tone?

nigger, please...

stop trying to meme your party into Sup Forums

It's true, sadly. Some other truths:
>your country is only 60% white
>Hillary will be your next president
>She will elect an activist judge to the SCOTUS
>Goodbye, Second Amendment!
:^)

I want free money