Wtf I love Muslims now

>wtf I love Muslims now
>wtf I hate Drumpf now

Why are political shows always liberal trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchs_(Bible)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the corporations that own the media are in bed with the western political establishment, pretty obvious.

Even with Kiefer, did you really expect them to show Muslims in any negative light, especially on a network like ABC?

Because of media and social bias. Conservatives/ Republicans have been demonized as racist, fascist, anti-Semitic, etc. So any show that shows them in a positive light will have no end of chimp outs directed at them.

>No End of Chimp Outs
I like this a title for something. Not sure what. Maybe my anti-SJW trilogy?

Kek yes

you know exactly why

It's made by the same company as Diversity One. Did you expect anything else?

this is retarded

A chalice?

>Diversity One
Whats that? the title makes me think of some liberal trash about a spaceship full of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''diverse''''''''''''''''''' individuals

Why did you post a picture of a vase?

Accurate description/10

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck Zionism.

Oh jesus.

>watching broadcast networks in the ((current year))

When we will get a good drama about a president dealing with actual spoopysecret gooberment stuff?

I watched the first few episodes expecting a political thriller with a guy unqualified for the position coming against a conspiracy, stranger in a strange land style.

Three episodes in and I get stronk progressive-liberal fights big mean republican, and lookit the poor muslims. Also my son is a drug dealer? The characaters were all flat and soap opera level of conflict.

Fukken dropped.

>watching the electronic Jew
>2016

Why cant everyone be like my safe space Sup Forums
The world is scary guys

>Sup Forums
>Safe space

Pick one, faggot.

Sup Forums is a safe space you fucking spastic

Unironically this.

>it's bad round people up into camps based on their religion
>LOL SUCH LIBERAL PROPAGANDA

The only muslim with a speaking part was the leader of a terrorist orginization lmao.

You can post opinions that differ from the regular Sup Forums view and not get banned/have your post deleted as long as it isn't obvious trolling. Maybe stop being a massive faggoty asshurt baby, it's bad for your health.

>President is dude just randomly brought into office because terrorists
>Has to deal with area 51 operatives, talks with arctic Nazis, makes deals in the back of the white house with Russians and chinks
>Actually has to mediate the parties, not show favoritism, actually deal with problems not pussying around the issues
>Gets shot
>because hes in america

When is he going to crack and become full Bauer?

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have a tantrum and ask for mods to ban people making commie generals

It's a massive circlejerk where literally no one dissents against the prevailing narrative. It's a safe space, deal with it.

>we have to protect the president's wife's son!

what did they mean by this?

>Baeur
>Not andrew jackson
>Smoking his wifes sons crack on the white house lawn and banging that STRONKWUMAN gal

>being this fucking naive

Jesus Christ user

I see two jews. Sup Forums has ruined me

Probably because none of that stuff is real.

you don't know what a safe space is, you fucking fag

he's right though

And? We're talking about a tv show user.

>But they aren't, are they genius.

I see, you're so retarded you didn't even read the post. Well...at least you replied.

>liberal propaganda disguised as a television show
>the president is a literal cuckold

Really makes you think

Why are Trumpfags always so butthurt and offended by everything?

lol @ all the buthurt Sup Forumstards for pointing out their circlejerk - go back to the cancerous shit hole you came from.

>libcucks are still this triggered

obsessed

Hey, at least she won the popular vote, right Nerd Virgin.

Because the election unveiled and pit two of the biggest groups of faggot against one another. Think the jedi and the sith but retarded.

(((they))) only bother to finance and make a political show for political reasons obviously

>anyone who disagrees with me is [insert buzzword here]

k

4 (you) m8y, don't you have BLACKED to spam?

You mean the Jews?

>The only muslim with a speaking part was the leader of a terrorist orginization lmao.

Yeah and he explained that he didn't bomb the Capitol Building. It was a white American who served with the new Vice President in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Red primetime propaganda. Hollywood and tv(mostly the Jews) go out of their way to promote the liberal agenda

>Talks about Sup Forums using buzzwords

>Constantly shouts "M-muh safespace" like autists

kek, you fags are bretty funny, keep it up.

Probably because they are. Have you ever visited Sup Forums or seen the comment section of Yahoo?

>Have you ever visited /po/

Yeah those guys are a real riot.

>It doesn't agree with my political point of view therefore it's trash
Grow up kiddo.

If you think Sup Forums is funny what until you visit tumblr, they'll give you a fucking stroke.

I only go to tumblr to stroke, m8.

Nah, it's trash because it's as close to propaganda as you can get.

I think Sup Forums is an absolute cesspool, but if you think DS isn't liberal trash propaganda you're delusional. The first thing they covered after the attack was "muh poor Muslims".

It's not, it's pretty blatant.

You're in a thread that implies that Muslims are terrible people and the tolerance of them is a liberal agenda. It's really amazing that Sup Forums can whine all day about non-white people and women then act shocked when people call them racist and sexist.

>What about all the innocent refugees in Germany and France? They never hurt anybody

The exact moment I dropped this piece of propoganda

Ayy baby wen duh succ jus 2 gud

I want to murder white males, and rape white women and children.

...Muslim isn't a race and there are plenty of white muslims. Criticism of a religion isn't racism, is giving christians shit racist too?

Get over yourself.

Mate. At this point, after all of the shit that muslims have been allowed to get away with , tolerating them IS a political agenda.

Surely they din't go that far...right?....Right!?

BECAUSE OF DA JEWS

But I bet you'll say Jews are a race even though the Patriarchs never fucking existed

Because Hollywood/Los Angeles are extremely left-wing - they don't consider "Commiefornia" an insult, but rather a hope for the future

oy vey

>Wahh it doesn't fit my agenda

Really makes you think

What the fuck are you even talking about, you fucking spastic retard? Patriarchs? Nigga dafuq haha

>Conservatives/ Republicans have been demonized as racist, fascist, anti-Semitic, etc.
That's true though. Look at Sup Forums

>using the edgiest Sup Forums board as a measure of normal society

You should be put in a home.

So now that Trump likes Jews should we start killing Jews and burning down synagogues fellow redditors? I only pretended to care about the holocaust and anti-semitism because everyone else did but I really want to break into a kike's house and take his kike jewellery and rape his wife.

yeah being anti semitic is like being anti HIV or anti cancer, not a bad thing

The Patriarchs are the fathers of the Jewish 'ethnicity' and 'race'

I like how Clinton land is all areas with high degrees of various minorities.

Makes you think.

They'd have to get his fat ass through his door frame and outside for the first time in a decade first.

>The patriarchs
What the fuck is that? that sounds like some fucking ancient jedi shit

"Muslim" is not a race.

Neither is "Mexican" or "Illegal Immigrant".

>be racist
>why do they always demonize us as being racist?
really makes you think

Odd you know so much about it...eh Sclhomo?

Pure coincidence, user, definitely not anything to think about too much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchs_(Bible)

KILL THE WHITE MALE

KILL THE WHITE MALE

I'm not a filthy Jew

antisemitism is a natural immuno reaction to a invading parasite

haha you fucking samefag kys.

>b-but they're a religion of peace!! Huffington Post told me so!!

debunk him you literally cant

commies are right about everything

>almost as if urban centers lean dem and rural areas lean right

Friendly reminder: Clinton won the popular vote

>for the first time in history, people have an anonymous forum to discuss politics
>free to freely reason things out and argue with one another
>mods only delete obvious spam and off-topic shit, don't ban anyone for their political viewpoints

>"BAWWWW IT'S A SAFE SPACE FOR RAYSSISSTS!"

never change, shitlibs

Sup Forums btfo

>M-muh poor mistreated minorities.