Breaking: IT'S HAPPENING

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27092978

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/27184083
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steve-gerrard-couldnt-stop-crying-after-his-slip-against-chelsea-cost-liverpool-the-title-10497771.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No surprise really.

>the city of SLIPerpool

>45'+3

But I was told the exact opposite of that would happen

SLIPPED

ABLs fuming

THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP

Bad signing desu. Not even close to niggmar level. Get fucked farca

lmao nice one op
real link tho bbc.com/sport/football/27184083

Coutinho is staying at Liverpool dipshits

Tbh

Lmao stay mad. No way hes staying even if he does he'll never be happy playing for livershit

>“I sat in the back of the car and felt the tears rolling down my face,”
>“I hadn't cried for years but, on the way home, I couldn't stop. The tears kept coming. I can't even tell you if the streets were thick with traffic or as empty as I was on the inside. It was killing me.

>“I felt numb, like I had lost someone in my family. It was as if my whole quarter of a century at this football club poured out of me. I did not even try to stem the silent tears as the events of the afternoon played over and over again in my head.”

>“A simple pass rolled towards me near the halfway line. It was a nothing moment, a lull in our surge to the title. I moved to meet the ball. It slid under my foot. The twist came then. I slipped. I fell to the ground.

>“The ball was swept away and the devastating Chelsea attack began. I clambered to my feet and ran with all my heart. I chased Demba Ba as though my life depended on it. I knew the outcome if I couldn't catch him. But it was hopeless. I couldn't stop him. Ba scored. It was over.”

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steve-gerrard-couldnt-stop-crying-after-his-slip-against-chelsea-cost-liverpool-the-title-10497771.html

>no way hes staying

Lol, is India's shit encrusted internet about 3 days behind everybody else?

Mad as fuck LMFAO

Is Demba Ba an accurate metaphor for time, chaos and death?

good post

>When you are a shitty human being that needs to mock clubs and athletes online to feel slightly good about yourself, but you have to choose to attack only one of the good guys, either Barça or Liverpool

Liverpool are literally and objectively further from being a good guy than just about any other team in top-flight Europe.

Why?

murder

>Possession
>73%