Who should be blamed for white men dropping out of society? Jews or feminists?

Who should be blamed for white men dropping out of society? Jews or feminists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FbzxGgSPFPc
vimeo.com/75534042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

themselves

i was born autistic i don't know about others

fpbp

the cowards who give up that easily

Is that guy supposed to be white or something?

Nah, when you're born ugly or very shy (beta), you can't do shit.

this. white """men"""" are pathetic. they are being cucked by every other race and having their own wives and daughters being bred by black bulls, muslims and even poo in loos. and they are doing nothing about it.

fbpb, who disagrees is a beta cuck

>dropping out of society
I'm doing fine, I just need to find a nice redpilled woman.

Where da redpilled wimminz at?

this device we are on right now. thats what did it. technology and the internet in particular destroyed the white race.

Mmm I want me a chiaki nendo. I love that little hair poof she has

Anime

fuck i'm jelly.

white men

>And this is our son's room...

Is this Ronaldo while he was younger?

youtu.be/FbzxGgSPFPc

White privilege

>mfw I've lived with a guy like this.
>because of him I can name Nanoha in that room.

So why haven't you killed yourself?

>shit on by the media
>born into a hyperfeminized world
>dude suck it up and deal with it lmao no one owes you anything

Eat shit and fucking die, that works both ways.

Themselves?

If you succumb to jewish tricks you don't deserve to have your genes spread to others.

Technology caused it. Widespread Internet has done nothing but ruin the white race.

the nips.

All weebs are NEET manchildren.

Gas the weebs

Fucking nightmare

You're literally autistic. Race mixing is a Sup Forums meme.

Alcohol helps me with women

i dont understand why their rooms are usually so clean.

Its like add waifu to the NEET recipe and suddenly they want to impress the pillow or something?

My shit is fucked and its half as fucked as some peoples shit.

Maybe if I buy a waifu pillow i can finally get my shit together

All I can do is laugh

Worst shop of Ronaldo I've ever seen in my life

good fucking god

feminine gay muslims in gay bars

The Boomers

You know what?

I was a lot happier when I was an alcoholic weaboo who marathoned entire series non stop and collected Macross robot toys.

I used to find comfort satisfaction and joy in finding a new series and watching it.

Now I'm just like the rest of you. A bitter, burnt out, desolate man.

Yes, the wool is now no longer over my eyes. I eat right. I work out religiously. I'm in the best shape of my life. I grow native berries and trees as a hobby.

But I'm definitely less happy.

Ignorance was bliss.

It's a home for people who will never get a home from a woman.

>be a baby
>grow up
>not very good at socializing
>start giving more importance to vidya and the internet
>don't meet women, rarely socialize
>wizard status

>blaming anyone but themselves

You sound like the cluckheads who blame their parents for the fact they are a loser

Yea, this is what I mean.

Lack of proper fathers

>mfw this thread moves at the speed of 5 cm per second

Anime merch isn't cheap and I guess when you spend $1000 on plastic figurines you want them to look nice.

More like
>be a baby
>be introvert
the rest is just snowball effect

kill yourself

If I told anyone about this, they probably wouldn't believe me.

THIS.

I've lost many friends a just another one recently.

You call and call to invite them out for a good time out, to meet new people and enjoy the company of good friends but they insist on staying in for the night.

It gets to the point where you and a couple friends crash their pads to hang out and its obvious that they are annoyed with you being there.

Then a month or two goes by without seeing them and when you eventually do see them they haven't done anything new with their lives. Its like there were frozen in time. They can only talk about movies or series on Netflix and the latest video games.

I get that depression is the lead cause of it but anyone can pull themselves out of it by just going out, even just by yourself for a bit.

Don't be that friend.

the welfare state that allows them to drop out without starving

mexicans having too many kids that steal up our work

feminist jews

It looks like a upscale store in a mall.

Who set it up? Him? His mom?

I just don't get how a depressed sperg NEET gets nice things.

I want to know the play by play story of how he got that display case, for example.

That's an interesting observation.
Maybe if i got myself a daki I could get motivated to keep things a little tidier around here instead of letting things pile up.

but srsly, doesnt this require some real skill or at least a lot of hard work to make the animation look this good in the vid?

True.

White men

>when the vore kicks in
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You can get rich

Feminists as a matter of definition are the catspaws of Jews.

Only race and sex combo smart enough to realise our society was comfortable enough to do it but shitters brought it back the otherway and we havent been able to stop the dominos

Live in a moldy basement.

Spend thousands of dollars of plastic dolls.

Not kill yourself.

???

I was this friend. Now I don't go out at all. I haven't gone outside in weeks. I don't have any need. No job. No friends. Nothing. I haven't had a shower in 2 weeks either. I'm 25. Considering suicide. Feel like there's no way out. Existential; trapped in this weird Matrix-esque prison where the rules say that no matter how hard I try I cannot leave. Being punished. Every day is the same. Gotten used to it.
I'm not like any of the cringelords ITT though. I sometimes wish I was like the well-off weebs with tidy, clean living spaces who obviously have jobs to afford their "hobby".
>inb4 people tell me to kill myself

it's real, you stupid

I think the display case is the iconic virgin, 40 story - you know, with all the collectibles.

When I was 8-10 I spent a couple hundred bucks on Gen 1 transformers.
But holy shit an adult with a glass case filled with anime figurines is weaponized autism.

He obviously has a job, just doesn't live with anyone / budgets well and therefore has spare income to support his interests

If it was a guy with rows and rows of guns posing with a gun you wouldn't question it.

Those display cases are like $60 at Ikea.

Well look on the bright side, at least this way you won't get mugged by Romanians or raped by Pakis.

Jesus, why?

do you think he cums on them and posts pics on e- hen7ai
i never could understand thse people

vimeo.com/75534042

I believe this was made for you.

Literally this

Jo Cox.

>implying that you choose your looks

>palm grip

This makes me rage more than him being a weeaboo and spic.

I've basically dropped out of society. No friends, virgin, hardly go out unless needed. Still keep in decent shape, hygienic and read a lot though.

blacks immigrating and takin our women

themselves

>tfw haven't spoken to a girl my age since i finished university 2 years ago

onaholes

That chick is way too cool for these dudes.

this.

lots of reasons but no one to blame. blame is a victims game.

Do you think good looks are required to participate in society?

Jews, because feminism was created by the jews

dafuq is this gross abomination? looks like something out of alien!

Karma.

who the fuck would want such a trash girl

Good looks give your early push. People want to be more around you therefore you get more confidence. With more confidence you have higher chances to resolve life problems and having higher network.

An incompatibility between the current state of society and evolved behaviours, and a delusional view of the past, present, and future in attempt to obfuscate this.

Feminists are a result of the 20th century leftism, which is a parasitic, but ultimately suicidal meme. While Jews may have been instrumental in creating it, it can perpetuate itself without their direct input at this point.

There will be a downfall and mass gene death. It's pretty much out of our control.

I want to hurt this guy so bad.

White men.

Ultimately, it is our choice what we do, anything less then accepting responsibility is just a pathetic excuse.

Part of becoming an adult is accepting this.

I sent your post to m'lady so she will hopefully acknowledge you.

this
after all, everybody point out the flag pls