ITT: autism-core

ITT: autism-core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8FlqxZDYMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CC r actually really great tho

This.

I agree.

But Cannibal Corpse is the best Death Metal band?

um try again sweetie ;)

>bands who pose like this
fucking why

pleb

bad ass

looks like this guy

Looks like his dorky cousin that plays WoW with him.

Cannibal Corpse are great you soyboy.

I wish. That guy's a cool muhfugga

My nigga Glen. He's fucking hilarious

yikes. i'll say he's been somewhat helpful though.

raybancore or dirtydogcore?

>Burzum
>death metal

buffetcore

>joke
>your head

Cannibal Corpse is great but I agree it's high on the autistic fanbase scale.
Slayer, Iron Maiden are also up there.
They are the kind of bands that some kids will claim "I love metal" but literally the only thing they do is wear a shirt from one of those and only listen to their common songs, and nothing else.
I think Dream Theater is also up there on the prog side of things.

so badass

true

wowie those gauges make my head spin

I'll force my trap asshole on your cock>:(

I hate to say it, truly I do, but unless you're going to a really obscure or unheard of band's show you're going to run into those kinds of people. Weekend metalheads are autistic as fuck, even if the bands they listen to are decent.

>not posting literal autism-core
youtube.com/watch?v=P8FlqxZDYMA

Honestly how good are they post Vile? I've listened to their stuff till that and I love it, but vile seems a little bit tired and has less of the narrative songwriting that made great songs like "she was asking for it" or "addicted to vaginal skin"

Still a great band throughout the years, even if they might get a little repetitive at times due to them being very consistent with their sound

Honestly, that entire funk from Vile onward has pretty much dissipated quite a bit as of late in both "A Skeletal Domain" and "Red Before Black".
It really helps that Alex Webster has somewhat taken a backseat in songwriting, allowing the other band members to write songs, leading to really cool shit like High Velocity Impact Spatter, Kill or Become and Red Before Black.
That said, this has helped Webster write shit like Firestorm Vengeance and Only One Will Die.
Going away from that "ridiculous abuse of weak ass blastbeats while Corpsegrinder burps for 3 minutes, then repeat for 11 more songs or so" formula is really working in their favor.

>Released 1983
>A vinyl release exists

How the fuck was this made? Records were expensive as balls back then, how did anyone approve this shit?

I'll give a spin to the other stuff then

they are and they're still terrible

I'm intrigued.
The same reason The Shaggs existed

>horde tattoo
Jesus christ, how embarrassing

>metalfags

love the Aggy Front t-shirt

normal pose