What's some good Transgender/Genderqueer Punk music?

What's some good Transgender/Genderqueer Punk music?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/transjews
youtube.com/watch?v=ab3ONvDgP1o
youtube.com/watch?v=fXL4Dtot1OU
bevrageandthedrinks.bandcamp.com
malloryfolk.bandcamp.com/album/strange-homes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grimes

I can't wait 'til it's cool to start spraying these people with bullets.

soundcloud.com/transjews
>Schmekel is a prominent force in the Brooklyn, NY transcore scene. Mixing traditional klezmer scales with punk sensibilities, Schmekel (which means “little penis” in Yiddish), challenges listeners to think critically about Judaism, queerness, and the sounds that accompany both. Schmekel’s humor inspires audiences to laugh and dance wildly.

no

Slaaaaaaay

G.L.O.S.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=ab3ONvDgP1o

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Looking at this picture makes me want to kill myself unironically. I'm scared. What should I do?

Sounds like a MDE skit

against me - transgender dysphoria blues.

great album actually, probably their only good one.

I wish it was. Then it would be actually funny.

This is progress, get used to it asshole.
Against Me are unironically good
Also check out Wendy Carlos and Genesis P'Orridge of course

just remember you're paying for their degree :)

not "punk" but

Well, I'm a NEET at the moment so I'm not paying for shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXL4Dtot1OU

>this is progress

>discriminatory towards LGBTQ people
>is a NEET

it all comes together

Oy vey

the obvious one would be The Gerogerigegege
but pic related

>a smart person is smart

Like a well oiled machine

Just remember, the autismo you're arguing with about his genocidal views is almost always worth less to the world than the gnarliest turd you've ever pushed out.

i'm still bitter about cuck for cover records and this shitty fuckin band

>than the gnarliest turd you've ever pushed out.
Even the ones from the time I got sick at Taco Bell?

>This is progress, get used to it asshole.
literally fucking die you parasite

>it's fucking true

Whoa now...
I said I'm a NEET "at the moment" meaning I'm not currently paying taxes, but I still have money from the last job (during which I unfortunately worked for the state). I'm not paying taxes now but yes, I inevitably will again, and fuck you, I guarantee I mean more in this world already than you ever will. I'm quasi famous.

Eggman?
Sam Hyde?

i don't think you know what NEET means

meanwhile at the GOP convention

>I'm quasi famous

yeah ok buddy

Wikipedia defines it as:
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".

That accurately defines my current status.

I could prove it to you easily.

shit i'm the wrong one. i thought the N was Never.

ok do it faggot

Thanks for the smiles. Seeing these bright young beautiful women indeed makes me less genocidal.

This is stupid. You only say this based off of bias and cherry picked examples of those of whom that are foolish enough to overexpose themselves; like OP's pic, that hardly is an accurate example of the average LGBT group.

>look at all of those Eagles fans rioting
>"lol yeah, typical Eagles fan... they all stomp on cars"

>look at all those Cowboys fans rioting, lol so typical
>"hey fuck you, I'm a Dallas fan and I don't do that!"

>inb4 I'm accused of being whatever you don't like even though I was middle of the road as possible
I absolutely have a bias for one side, for the record. Zero point in saying what it is because the second you do, one side will act like water isn't wet because the other side said it was.

you're forgiven

eh, doesn't feel like the right time and place

this is the worst thread ive ever seen

to be fair whirr didn't put out anything worthwhile after distressor

i take girl dicks up my bum

lol ok you fucking NEET

it's idubbbz

Honestly if you cant pass as a tranny you should just commit Sudoku

Honestly, I'd love to remain a NEET.
Just doesn't appear to be in the cards...
Also, seeing a man with a skirt on makes me unironically want to go columbine on every university.

the Tom Robinson Band

end my suffer

distressor was their weakest record imo. ripped off starflyer 59. in hindsight nothing they did was that special but i used to really like them. i'm mostly pissed that today's "music scene" is less about music than political trends and people pleasing. i say "today's", it's probably been like that since day dot.

OP here, I was just joking I just wanted a head count of how many fags frequent Sup Forums. Summary: it turns out a lot.

everyone knows queercore is absolute garbage

it's charls

>transcore
>needing a genre specified by your sexual orientation

fuck this gay earth

Everyone knows queers are absolute garbage.

It hurts my feelings that you guys are mean about queers.
I wish trans weren't defined by the meme pictures or weird people who just idk, get really flamboyant about it, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Just wish drag queens or tumblrfashion wasn't the postergirl for it.

That said tho, trans makes sense as a song topic, album topic even, but doesn't make sense as a genre because it's focused too much on the people writing it than the actual music.

i love you

i love you too user

So why does LGBTetc. want to push sexual orientations as a lifestyle instead of just a partners preference?

trans can include sexual orientation but it's the least like the others in the LGBT.
And I guess it makes sense though? There's a standard straight male lifestyle, and a standard straight female lifestyle. Sexual preference changes a lot of life the same way your gender does (probably related to default sexual preference?)

I don't think everyone does though. I think too many people see it as an us vs them like every trans/gay person is united with the same exact opinions.

day of the rope can't come soon enough

You don't think it's a shame that certain groups of gay men are compelled to identify as "straight-acting" in order to fit in with what is rightfully their own community?

If you've ever interacted with queers for any extended period of time, you begin to realize that they have their own way of thinking and experiencing life. Some gay people are indistinguishable from straight people, and some of them are aliens. That's just the way it is.

It's subjectivism vs objectivism.
Oh and by the way, gender can't ever change.
Sorry, queer.

Yeah it's kinda shitty that people have to do that because acting outside of the norm is considered so threatening to people like below.

If you actually think that and give a shit about that then you are probably the most boring friendzoned person on the planet.
Tons of people will argue that trans/gay is natural but idec about that, it's just literally who cares about it, or what's natural, like it even matters, like it will make the slightest difference, the whole world is a piece of shit and the rules are shit so literally what's wrong with bending them a bit to make life less shitty for yourself?

I'm honestly amazed how land whales like that can still function and get through day to day issues. Like how does a thing like that manage to dress itself in the morning? How does it reach down to tie it's shoes? How does it take more than 2 steps without falling under it's own weight? Truly a mystery of nature.

hi Sup Forums

I have no idea why you'd think my believing in the biological reality of two genders would have something to do with my relationships with ladies. Are you implying that everybody is fucking retarded these days? If so, I would agree to some degree, but there are plenty of people who think like I do. Of course people can fantasize about whatever they want to, but once again, it becomes an argument over subjectivism vs objectivism. People who actually care about truth won't be so slack in their approach towards navigating reality.

Stop posting this, faggot. I don't browse Sup Forums.

damn really? you'd fit in there really well

it's a trend. you're wrong if you believe the integrity of half these so-called transgender youths.
i'm not invalidating all of them though, nor do i have a problem with queers. what i hate is that it's being manipulated for a political agenda, in part because that's injurious to actual queers.

Biologists do not support your cause, your beliefs on the subject are irrelevant crackpot theories.

>Biologists do not support your cause
(not true, btw)

come up to portland and you'll see some dank ones

Support my cause?
There are only two genders, bub.
Penis (man) into vagina (woman) makes life.
This is pretty entry level stuff? Don't turn your mind completely off, queer user.

People who care so much about science/logic just make me think of neckbeards desu. It's just stuck in my head because I see it so much and the more interesting and more appealing people tend to not be so focused on LE TRUTH N SCIENCE COLD HARD FACTS IN MY BACKYARD WITH A COLD ONE. Like how does it affect you if they're right or wrong unless the only thing you have to live for is some ridiculous sense of being 'right' about something no one gives a shit about.
I've never tried to say being gay or trans is natural just because eg some birds in Russia had gay sex or something and a freelance photographer wrote an article on it.
But why does truth matter so much when it's easy as fuck to just know 'hey, two sexes by default exist'
Know the rules so you can break them, just like music.
Of course lots of people will say it's not even breaking rules, and they might be right, but I guess what I'm saying it doesn't matter at all.

I have no doubt some people follow it for a trend but I'm also glad they can feel comfortable to, even as a trend, that's cool that it can be normalized.
Also I'm just fucking going on sorry it's 2 AM.

What are you all listening to right now.

Yes, get a grip. Right wing people do not = Sup Forums.

>my relationships with ladies

weezer

You're failing to comprehend some pretty entry level biology, might wanna review some flash cards before the test.

you're mixing up gender & sex, bub. even in middle school bio from over a decade ago, that difference was pointed out & emphasized quite heavily in both bio and social sciences

t. guys I CRACKED THE CODE
If you can't have kids then it's wrong!
Kids are the meaning of life!
Dude!
I figuered it out!!

This is a complete non argument so I have nothing to work with.
I think people need truth, because they'll degenerate without it, typically into some amoebic blob or an androgynous soylad. A lot of people give a shit about truth. You need to talk to more people. Or at least consider more, beyond your own shitty desires. I don't care what you do with yourself, but I won't allow the fabric of what is true to be distorted by muh degenerates.

I'm listening to James Blake's The Colour in Anything for the second time, and I'm enjoying a lot more this time around, so it's quite pleasant.

ladies. there have been a few.

no

gender and sex are the same in my mind. hey, who cares right? i can bend the rules if i feel like it, maaaaaan.

reproduction to further the species. biological imperative. nature. but please don't have kids if you're an insane lefty.

not that guy but you're putting forward an unsubstantiated premise that "gender" exists at all. only anatomical and hormonal differences are tangible.

You get the bullet.

Oh, I'm not questioning that, I'm asking whether or not you think it's a shame that these same prejudices are present within the community? You don't think it could be alienating for people to essentially have to come out to everyone they meet? That's a lot of social pressure, and it's being perpetuated within the community still with the necessity of having to identify as a straight acting queer person. Does this not make you feel like the least bit of a hypocrite?

... It really just sounds like you're scared you'll never find anyone because you're scared all the girls you're interested in will turn trans/gay on you or something if it's normalized.
Literally who in the world would not know the difference between a sexual relationship which produces offspring and one which doesn't?
It's pretty degenerate to limit yourself to the universe's shitty ruleset and not play outside it a little bit.
In any case it's really damn obvious it's not related at all about 'truth' to you, you just don't like it and want to take some pleb excuse of why.

I really don't know what to tell you though, I thought a lot like you when I was 15, but then idk, I grew up LOL.

It's weird to me I guess. But I'm not sure where you're going with that because I don't think anyone has to present in any way but as themselves.
I've never told anyone my sexual orientation/identity though non-anonymously really.
Not really important to me, but it's lame when people get all shitty about it like it even matters.

Also the biggest trouble for me talking to you is the only way an idiot like yourself is going to even consider rethinking your dumb stubborn views is going to have to be through your own volition because no one is going to be able to tolerate talking to someone so far up their ass to talk to you on an equal level, when that's what you need because you obviously feel threatened and emotionally defensive.

Pretty good at their instruments. I like the triplet stuff, but a bit over done. Would explore their discog

You really don't sound fucking grown up. You sound like any slacker high school/college student in 2018 America. I'm a libertarian. I'll find a right wing woman, and there won't be a problem with our beliefs toward the entire LGBLT nonsense crowd. Certain women I've been with in the past have had slacker beliefs much like yours, and they eventually couldn't take my stances on truth and I couldn't handle their mindlessness, but I'm better for that. You don't understand how many people there are like me.

>threatened
>emotionally defensive
I will always be defensive against fags attempting to distort what is objectively true. I don't care how many people don't like me for it. People aren't worth trying to win.

>eventually couldn't take my stances on truth
got tired of your endless tirades

I live in California. Most people eventually choose it's easier just to turn their minds off and go with the flow. That's idiotic to me, but to each their own. There have been some tirades, I suppose, but the issues are more deeply rooted than whatever I had to say or how I said it. It's not easy, user.

*tips fedora at ur true enlightened unlocked mind and listens to tool at max volume while jacking off with pinky*

We carry on.
God bless.

(Nice dubs)
bevrageandthedrinks.bandcamp.com

HONK IF YOU'RE HUNGRY! (You'd better honk!)

I was gonna post that.

You remember The Tom Robinson Band?
YOU DESERVE THOSE QUADS!

malloryfolk.bandcamp.com/album/strange-homes
i dont know what the fuck a genderqueer is but im pretty sure one of these guys is trans and this is one of my favorite punk albums