Subhuman uncut dicks BTFO

>subhuman uncut dicks BTFO

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/04/19/circumcision-may-not-reduce-sensitivity-of-penis/

>nytimes
>reputable

Nice try schlomo

>jew York times

Looks like the cutlets are getting upsetti. kek, fucking cut up faggots. May as well end yourselves.

I'm circumcised, but if you're using NY Times as a source you should off yourself.

I have a cut dick, made do with it and generally is attractive to the ladies

>t. mr. anteater

If you took 5 seconds to read the article you'd see the source is the Journal of Urology.

Fucking idiots.

>The foreskin of intact men was more sensitive to tactile stimulation than the other penile sites

>sample size: 62
>Caroline F. Pukall: “We can conclude that there are no significant differences in sensitivity between the circumcised and uncircumcised groups."

She can puke all she wants, but that's junk science right there, buddy.

>t. I flunked elementary stats

I'm uncut and my dick is always dry as shit and cracked. That image that compares the smooth, shiny uncut one to the dried out cut one is bullshit.

>nytimes

Uncut feels way better to me as a woman. Cut penises felt like they were rubbing my insides raw.

>caring about what they think

if you're so secure about it, then why are you acting so insecure?

>cutting off pieces of benign anatomy without consent is above being subhuman

Delete this thread, KYS, +1 for making me reply

How can anyone on Sup Forums possibly defend a JEWISH practice? So hypocritical.

>being cucked out of part of your penis
americans well and truly btfo

>internet meme science proven to be bullshit

no way! We should still stop circumcising boys since its a useless medical procedure that can put a baby as serious health risk and sometimes even cause death from infection.

Even normies are starting to think this

If you ever have a son please don't fall for the (((trend))) and mutilate him.

I'm not an MRA type at all, its just crazy. This is some 3rd world shit, and its insane that we didn't even get a say on the issue.

The Zulu and other indigenous 3rd world people practice male circumcision.

But the Zulu didn't mainstream it in Western civilization.

fucking circs at it again.

Trying to make themselves feel better about their disability.

I wouldn't ever mutilate my son.

This practice is barbaric and needs to stop.

I am just a woman who had a lot of pain with my circumcized ex-boyfriend but do better with my husband now.

I never even knew then the problems I had experienced with my ex were actually really common complaints from some women about their circumcized partners. The foreskin acts sort of in place of lubricants. Nature knows best.

you got a dry pussy desu senpai

There must be something wrong with you.

Mine is intact and never had any problems with shit. Girls love it. Jewish girls half the time can't even tell.

How the hell is my pussy gonna be wet 24/7 when my guy is constantly at me for sex and quickies?

It gets wet when we have time, but we don't always have a ton of time.

I used to constantly be sore with my ex even though he was smaller (average size) than my [now] husband. Uncut enables us to fuck at least once a day and I like it. Sometimes I am not even into sex right away but a few thrusts of his uncut cock gets me in the mood. Nature obviously made it that way.

>user is dry

Not at all. The only time I can enjoy really physical intense sex is if I make conscious effort to make whoever I'm with as wet as possible.

I know what she's saying isn't bullshit because I've hurt women in the past until I figured out how to work with what I had. This was when I was a teenager, and me and my sociopathic buddy would game girls around the entire state, and send them pics and brag about how big we were and shit of that nature (these things are a HUGE turnoff for most desirable women).

My friend sent a girl to the hospital from tearing her up. It wasn't cool, it was like a horror movie. She had to get stitches in her vagina. I always tried to go easy, but I know for a fact being cut isn't at all a major advantage and can actually hurt them.

Is that some sort of diseased woodland critter?

>

Sorry to hear. That poor girl your friend tore up.

Glad you have learned to be aware of what you could do if you didn't take care. That might be a major advantage to you in a future relationship.

Muh dik white boi

Thanks senpai.

Circumcision is a terrible meme. Knowing what's going on always pays off but it takes time and effort to understand. Most men never really try for that.

I never asked for this.

>one thing that says it ((((( may ))))) not reduce sensitivity
>thousands upon thousands of articles as well as common sense says that it does

Good thread OP