>at least 4 players rumored to jump ship
>we have 3 good young players, one of whom wants to leave
>every offer rejected
>everything Barcelona stood for thrown out
>becoming the man United of Spain
>bartomeu wants club to stay neutral on Catalan independence
>Messi seriously thinking about leaving
>change.org/p/barcelo-bartomeu-out-enough-is-enough

Seriously, why won't he stop? Is he a closet Madrid fan or something?

>la Masai

Fucking autocorrect. Just sign the fucking petition

He won an UCL in 2015

>2 years ago Barca were on top of the world and Madridistas were chanting Florentino Dimision

Things changed so quickly

That was his first season. Right after that was when the downfall started

It took time for Madrid to become the best but nobody comes even close to them. A year ago they almost lost to the kashiwa antlers. Now they obliterated Bayern.

Since Barça last own the UCL they lost to aathletico, we barley beat PSG (I'm never getting over that) and we lost to Juventus, who we beat 2 years earlier

No. I hope he gets re elected you Chicano cunt

I'm Italian...
Anyway, if he gets re elected, we'll be like Nottingham Forrest. Once at the top of the world, now struggling to get promoted

>we
I'm fine with Barcelona fading into irrelevance

I'm assuming you're a Madrid fan

>bartomEU

he was destined to fail

CHI

>tf

>we
cringe

Please translate Filipinbro

"You or anyone else can measure the passion I feel for my team, and it doesn't matter where you are from. Without fans like us, the big teams wouldn't exist."

That's not even the average American Barça fan. The average americna fan know Messi and Suarez and that's about it. You ask them about the game against Levante or some shit and they go "wut".

Not just Barça but any team really. Man U, Chelsea, aresenal, real, and Juventus all have those types of fans in America

>we

I find the guys who obsess about a team thousands of miles away with no cultural connection more pathetic

casuals are understandable at least

>Barca buy Neymar from Santos through illegal/shady means
>Get mad when PSG does the exact thing to them

My grandparents are from Spain.....

A lot of people are mad because they think a superstar shouldn't leave their club. I'm mad because he signed in June, played preseason, didn't say a word, and had his teammates speak for him.

Then again people weren't even as mad at xavi for going to Qatar

>To take the vote of no confidence to the next stage, Benedito needs the support of 15 percent of the club's members within 14 days, which he estimates is around 16,500 people.
I'm not a socio.

And my great grandfather was a falangist. Does that mean I just get to magically like Real Madrid?

I'm sure but please we're pretty desperate for him to gtfo. We don't wanna become Spain's version of Nottingham Forrest (which is probably what he wants)

Kinda? I support a team from my parents' home town, not mine.

>uefalona
>Small team
Pick both lmao

I know but I'm trying to say I'm not some plastic fan who has no cultural connection to Barcelona. My grandfather was a fan, from Spain, and I started following because of him

>we're
I'm not a socio. What fucking difference does this make?

Barça is a big team that's becoming smaller because of some cunt

Can we agree Barcelona is in a better position than it was before 2006?

>man united of spain
>no big signings
>staying neutral is the best tging to do financially and for the thlusands of people they employ

Uninformed dumb chicano. Yes he is shit but not for your dumb reasons posted

Yeah

I'm still not a Chicano
I'm saying man united because Barça is becoming a brand and abandoning its original Catalan values,

It has to if it wants to compete financially and make those big signings you cry for

Barça still made big signings before it was a full blow brand. I understand that in the 21st century we need sponsorships and stuff to get big players, but opening prices in other countries, signing smaller players for personal benefits, opening camps in 1st world countries, selling you're self to one of the leading sponsors of terrirism, and rejecting everything they stand for is not something any club should do

>Anyway, if he gets re elected, we'll be like Nottingham Forrest.
I think Liverpool post-Hillsborough is a better comparison. The decline starts now, Barca have about 15 years or so to reverse it.

Ok maybe Nottingham Forest was a bit of a stretch, but I think Liverpool would be too nice. Maybe Everton if anything