/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

oursisthefurysite.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/the-real-battle-for-the-dawn/
youtube.com/watch?v=7D50CqaGHM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is going to take the cake for the most humiliating/cucked death of the series in s7

Can't wait for Stannis to leave the fire dimension with his fire horse and army of fire knights.

go on do your duty

does prince bran trigger the aspies aka david and dan and >>reddit?

stop it

you're more crazy than the guy who thinks syrio is alive in meryn trant body

he was

and arya killed him

pottery

so what you're saying is that arya will realize she killed her mentor and what? She's gonna kill herself? Remove herself from society? What's the end game here?

he's been getting cucked and humiliated his entire life so it only seems fitting

its funny when sansatards defend drogoxdany or rhaegarxlyanna as love stories but they call lf a creep wrt how he sees and treats sansa and tell him to get over her and cat.

Recommend some more cuck relationships so I can add them to the list

The only think I found is that Edmure got cucked but that's about it.

bradamante held my hand

So I take it you have a greyscale then?

You forgot Moon Boy with Cersei

no, it's in the chart, on the right

>benioff_what_the_hell_is_this_plot.jpg

wish i had that one saved

mmm das it mane

What about when Dany steals the women from Khal Drogo's bloodriders?

>tfw no kawaii catelyn qt gf who feed you mud pies until you puke all over the place

How hairy is she lads?

Didn't know Salty Cuck was a creepyshipper, though you all killed yourselves already.

im not i was just pointing out the irony of sansa tumblr whales. Shipping is cancer.

>Shipping is cancer.
I like to push this one

It triggers shippers to tell them their ship is actually just those two wearing other faces

Joff wasn't cucked by Tyrion he through Sansa out because he knew she was worthless shit.

finish the sentence:

JONSA....

go fuck yourself

is a retard'a ship

/our girl/

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

this meme needs to die already

Luke vs Vader, Azor Euron tinfoil

oursisthefurysite.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/the-real-battle-for-the-dawn/

>page 10

No need to fear, JONSA is here

the DEFENDER OF THE VALE

best ship

best thing that ever happened

youtube.com/watch?v=7D50CqaGHM8

J O N S A

no matter how many times you post this literally nobody is going to watch it. go back to whining about how mean everybody is on /r/freefolk.

Jon is at least a 5/10 character. Sansa is bottom tier. She may actually be the worst character in the series.

I agree with this one true ship as i like Jaqen and Arya together but i do not agree with Syrio being Trant nor a faceless men.

The one true 100% ship: Arya and Jaqen

does anyone have the Davos "PRAISE THE LORD OF LIGHT" greentexts ive been searching for that shit for months now and im about to give up

>tfw I have never seen more than s01e01 GoT.
>Lol fat chick
>Wow they pander to their fanbase pretty hard
I really think I should like this show, but I find it so hard justify.
Am I missing something?

this is photshopped dummy unless im being master roosed rn

What does Jaqen H'Ghar do in his free time in the House of Black and White?

Thats me

wear arya's face and fuddle himself

Does Jaqen H'Ghar chill alone in the temple? Does he even have sex with waif or something? Does he workout, eating, change clothes, planning and scheming or swap faces?

Holy shit this Jaqen meme needs to die. I'd rather /got/ be banned than this shit continuing.

Please go hang yourself if you dont like Jaqen post, you dumd asshole

It's completely pointless. You might as well be posting sinks

still better than branfaggotry

At least it's fun to laugh at pedos sometimes

as unshaven as any sweet northern girl can be

No its not.

Am i the only one who feels like Roose Bolton's actor just looks like an actor? Whenever I see him he just doesnt look like he belongs

>carrie fisher dies
>her mother dies day later
>fat fuck still breathes

it's not fair

it's not fucking fair

What do you mean? That his acting calls attention to itself or that he doesn't have a 'medieval' look?

Is Stannis such a compelling character because Stephan Dillane hated the show so much and that sense of only doing it for the money translated so well into Stannis' sense of duty? Or was book Stannis just as good?

He doesn't look like he belongs in that time period yea

A mix of both.

It's kind of both but have you seen his other movies and shows? I love his Thomas Jefferson in John Adams but I doubt the man really acted like that. He is great in Welcome to Serejvo too and the Tunnel but he is always bitter. It has nothing to do with him hating GoT even though he did he is just the best at playing himself in these roles.

need to see cersei tits

there is no may about it friend.

Yeah he also triggers a bunch of childhood rape victims with PTSD in this thread

He's going to get bit off without any of his dreams or ambitions paying off.

Daily reminder that ASOF was originally just 3 books and was going to be a pretty straightforward fantasy series until Martin's complexity addiction took over and he expanded to 7.

Also daily reminder that this fat retard at one point was genuinely considering making it at least 10 even though he takes 5 years between books.

who wins?

Lotta loyalty for a hired sellsword.

any sauce of him directly saying he disliked working on the show?

every other girl on the show is shit tho.
even if you don't like her she's our girl by default.

ms sandy is G O A T

>even if you don't like her she's our girl by default.
No because, shes a villain sue and a big d&d favourite as seen by how cucked and ruined jaime is for her. Or how retarded everyone in s7 is for cersei

I would assume he is fulfilling contracts all the time.

I'm a huge my little pony faggot who likes to rub peenies with other mlp fatboys of uncertain gender, teehee pic related i cant say helloe yo vaginas so now i rub peenies with chubby buttboys

>ywn deflower and impregnate her while she cries for your dead chad brother
why even live

He didn't HATE the show. He just said he didn't care much for GoT and didn't understand the logic between D&D's writing and was doing it as a job, not to please the fanbase.

Much better than the Tumblr-pandering Stark cast or Emilia Clarke in my books. Dillane's never been a publicity, social media kind of guy.

>the Tumblr-pandering Stark cast

by this you mean only maisie and sophie who think their individual characters can do no wrong and are the greatest things that have ever happened to television.

Yeah, should've pointed it out. Sean Bean is based as always, but I think Catelyn should've been played with someone slightly more prettied up, since she's said to be in Westeros' top five. The actress they got was a great motherly figure, but didn't really show off the beauty part.

Rickon and Robb were fine too, though Bran grew into looking kind of like a Bond villain of all things, still good.

Sophie and Maisie are living memes at this point. Chavette slags that seem to be given WAY too much creative control because D&D are Sansafags.

gendry is the one true king

What? I thought we were talking about the way they behave in interviews, not whether or not they were miscast.

I remember sean bean had good things to say about the show because he was only involved in the show when it was actually good.

Same with Michelle, though she could get a little ridiculous with her praise sometimes but at least she never pretended catelyn was the greatest character of all time.

don't remember any of robb's interviews.

Isaac doesnt seem to care, hardly watches the show, and makes condescending comments about his own character.

rickon never gives interviews

and if you count kit, even he is open about critisizing his character or the writing.

its sophie and maisie who are the obnoxious ones. moreso sophie because at least maisie can string together a coherent sentence.

>Catelyn should've been played with someone slightly more prettied up, since she's said to be in Westeros' top five.
wat?
Think you got her confused with Cersei or something.

There isn't even anything said about catelyn's beauty from anyone beside Littlefinger.

sansa was basically meant to be a younger version of her, that's pretty well-established desu
also there's that passage where she remembers lord dustin telling ned how nice her tits are lol

>lord dustin telling ned how nice her tits are

Can Lady Dustin get cucked by the Starks any harder? does she feature in the Game of Cucks picture?

So are we still meant to sympathise with Lyanna Stark now its revealed that she actually ran away with Rhaegar?

I dunno how anyone can seriously enjoy this garbage. The acting is shit, the script is shit, the story is predictable yet normies act like it's the most intellectual thing ever to disguise the fact that they only watch it for the tits and bums.

I mean from what I've seen at least you guys seem to recognise this but come on it is just shit and always has been.

I mean for fuck sake you get these actors who get starring roles in other things because of it and then people are just like "wow, I didn't realise how shit they were".

I BEND THE KNEE

S1 was bretty gud, and the show still had parts you could enjoy up until the end of season 4. Most of the good actors were killed off by then. At this point we're just here for D&D to give us an ending because the fat man never will.

>stannisautists still post

Gonna go for the octs?

I'll give you one more chance

Pledge Allegiance or be destroyed come sunrisse

why should we?
she's just some retarded fucking cunt.

>HURR ROBERT WOULD EVENTUALLY CHEAT SO I'LL FUCK WITH THE TARG RETARD WHO CHEAT ON HIS DORNISH WIFE SO I CAN GET 50K PEOPLE KILLED INSTEAD

>Gonna go for the octs?
Oh damn this is close.
I almost want not to look at it. I know it'll be disappointing.

>in b4 it's this post

Gotta be a little while to go still

should be like 2-3 hours? I assume people will spam the fuck out of it when it's close.

I hope /got/ get it, but with a shit character post or something.

It would piss literally everyone from both /got/ and Sup Forums.

It's moving quite slowly, late hours right now.

>tfw the jonsa poster will get oct 7's

Don't forget about
Azor Jon

this kills the /got/

And Azor Jaqen off course.

Azor Jamie.