What other redpill/rightwing websites does pol visit?

What other redpill/rightwing websites does pol visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-jo-cox-murder-liberal-elite.html
therightstuff.biz/
dailystormer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IPlh1nPMZuk
dissidentright.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP because pol been cancer lately

I like the mad monarchist's webpage, he posts a lot of great things that inspire me to research history of government and traditionalism on my own.

I saw he has a page linking to similar blogs like his, but have yet to go through those.

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-jo-cox-murder-liberal-elite.html

therightstuff.biz/

dailystormer.com/

this tbhq, and 4+Sup Forums

therightstuff.biz

Thank you this was exactly what i was looking for

TheRightStuff.biz

If you aren't reading Steve Sailer's blog at unz.com/isteve, you're missing out.

none. i get too offended by their meme appropriation, and generally their slighty awkward memeing.

also i find the whole pua manosphere crap to be largely pathetic. just because feminism is shit doesn't mean all women are evil.

i go to fbi.gov to log in to work then i post here to find other websites to collect data on but thats just me.

I agree but the work on yourself and forget about women message is the real reason i go there for

antiwar.com is the only truly "neutral" site in the world, it subsists on donations and has been run since 1996 by a Libertarian queer, but they have no political bias, which is unique.

Other than that, watch "Ramzpaul" on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=IPlh1nPMZuk

for Jewish info, see "The Occidental Observer" (the only anti-Jewish source written by academics, not psychotic trolls-- started by Dr. Ken MacDonald).

I'll name a few more if you want.

9gag
Ifunny
Reddit
Facebook
Memespace
Nickelodeonkids

Yes please these websites are gold

yay, I was helpful!

Also, if you're not opposed to tumblr (you don't need an account to sign up), there's a whole reactionary community on there that blogs about traditionalism and monarchy, etc.

Just search relevant terms and pick your favourite blogs, they all have a different angle. Some are traditionalists and believe in paganism, some are catholic, orthodox, etc.

I swear tumblr isn't as bad as we make it out to be, they're a good resource if used correctly. Sam Hyde is on tumblr, he follows a friend of mine who blogs about Canadian politics :V

search racism and marxist ideals on baidu (chinese google) its pretty funny and redpilled what the chinks think

> marxist
I very much doubt chinks are allowed to criticize Marxism

TRS, TOO, UNZ, VDARE, MPC

Washington Examiner
Infowars
RT
Breitbart

There are some weak articles, but most are incredibly good:

dissidentright.com

Also, the other Sup Forums is a good, but I prefer posting here because it's a chance to convert the shills.