Good comebacks

ITT: Musician comebacks that were actually good than their previous stuff

Pic related

mbv and Slowdive not allowed for obvious reasons (they were shite)

Instead of drinking himself to death in the 70s, he completely re-imagined his image and made sure he didn't fall into obscurity

He must have gone through some dark shit after his 60s fame to come up with those recent albums

Scott Walker, I mean

This. And nah, mbv and Slowdive were good albums.

i'm on the edge of my seat over the next deafheaven album desu. my feeling is that it'll be even worse but they could potentially revive my interest. it would be much easier to say they were always shit but i do like sunbather.

You didn't like New Bermuda? I thought it was okay, Luna might be the best song they've done, but the album doesn't compare to Sunbather.

>mbv and Slowdive were good albums.
>Opinion disregarded
pick two

bark psychosis is boring as fuuuuuuck

pleb

this guy can't into subtlety

i play hex all the time and haven't listened to this, super excited to hear it now

ha theres only two there moron

It's sooooo nice
Probably you won't like it more than HEX at first, but with a few listens you'll start wondering which one is better
nice b8 m8

If you disregard "My Father... etc" this could be considered a pretty good comeback, although nowhere near a good or interesting as their previous

for real?

derp

Not as good as her first but yeah pretty nice comeback
She released another one not long ago, I've heard it's not bad either

I felt like Sutton’s poor singing was more of a limitation on Dustsucker than Hex. But I agree, it’s a great album.

what did you think of the female vocals? some people report to be annoyed by them

They fit well with the dreamy feel of the album, IMO. 400 Winters is a great track.

pic related was a great comeback

Shapeshifting is nice also (the other track with female vocals)

First track is probably the best if you prefer HEX

they never retired tbhqfamilia. more like a "back to shape"

Her last album was better than the second one

I'll have to download that
Also she released some singles compilation, wonder if that is worthwhile