Play song for friends

>play song for friends
>"user, this is so depressing. how can you listen to music like this?

Did we ever find out what the memory was? Can it be deduced at all?

>user, why would you just listen to music that makes you sad?

I think it was just a coincidence

Oh maybe I'm confused then. I thought he had a memory that he found out actually happened to someone instead of just being created from scratch. What coincidence? I assumed the memory was implied to be molestation just based on his reactions.

The memory was the daughters and it was real retard

>he had a memory that he found out actually happened to someone instead of just being created from scratch
This is accurate
The memory was real, but it was Stelline's
Stelline, as a memory designer, recreated her real memory to be implanted in replicant units like K

[spoiler]The memory was implanted in his brain to help him function as an ai, but it was a real memory from the girl in the big bubble who made manufactured memories for ai as a living[/spoiler]

But when he met Stelline he just simply asked her to judge based on her technical skill. She didn't seem to imply that it was her memory. As I recall she was very straight forward in asserting that it had all the characteristics of being an actual memory. And actually didn't she say that she basically had no memories? That's why she was so dedicated to the creation of them for androids.

So either way, we didn't find out what the memory was?

See
No I specifically remember her saying that she basically had zero life experience and that's why she took the job and was so good.

" K leads Deckard to Stelline's office, having deduced that she is his daughter and that the memory of the toy horse is hers. K dies peacefully from his injuries while Deckard approaches Stelline"

Literally straight from Wikipedia

Oh ok I thought he screamed goddammit because of what the memory was like it was so traumatic. Apparently he was just so angry because the next hit target he was given by his boss was actually for himself. Or at least he thought at the time. Right? If not why was he so angry?

>play movie for friends
>it's laughable garbage and my friends agree because they're not 12.

Sup Forums - music

I hope you're not talking about 2049, that shit was great

Because he thought throughout the entire movie that he was a special half human half robot and not just some mindless drone, which ended up being wrong in the end. Did you even watch the movie??

>play music for friends
>it sounds way worse than when i listened to it alone or they talk over the best part

Yeah but I should have had subtitles on the whole time.

Happy music makes me sad...

Wait a sec, why did Stelline start sobbing when she watched the memory? Maybe he did scream because it was a traumatic memory.

Are you really this thick? The movie explains it

See
And we're on a music board so I'm not held to any fucking standards.

Imdb shut down their message boards? Holy shit

Where do you people get such shit for brains "friends" anyway? Why are you hanging out with these dumb people?

So relatable, but I am free now.

Wow, magic digits, I guess I am making new friends soon nwn

Because it's her memory

Maybe he screamed because he realised his entire life up to that point has been a ruse in which he was being controlled and manipulated.

This. It just reminds me of what I don’t have.

>there are people who were seriously left confused by BR 2049
How? It was far more in your face than the original

>this is so depressing. how can you listen to music like this?
It's called having this thing called emotions.

The fact it bombed proved that the movie industry is doomed.
For such a good film to flop..

I feel sad when I listen to happy music. I feel numb when I listen to sad music. I prefer the numb.

most of this thread
>>Sup Forums

this desu

>I feel numb when I listen to sad music
I feel sad when I listen to sad music.

"all the best memories are hers" litterally the last sentence K says to deckard at the end of the movie you dense motherfucker

Not my question, genius.