Daily reminder, if you eat the flesh of animals you are indeed a savage not worthy of life

Daily reminder, if you eat the flesh of animals you are indeed a savage not worthy of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhAWiZ72nns
youtu.be/JbhgX6FyiU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All meat eaters should be forced to kill and butcher an animal twice a year and if they can't they are revoked meat eating rights.

Faggot.

are other animals that eat animals worthy of life?

Haram

What about animals eating other animals?

A potatoe can be animals too

Rate my dinner Sup Forums.

>HURRR I'M A LION

Lions kill the weak and make sure the herds stay healthy.

Keeping pigs in a cage the size of a pig for their entire lives has no honor in it - especially if you can get everything you need from vegetables + a vitamin pill for your B12 and other plant-poor nutrients.

I agree with the nip.

Eat whatever meat you want, so long as you kill the most adorable little piglet or calf with your bare hands once a year.

We eat meat because it's convenient.

If it weren't, I bet you a dollar 80% of the USA would become vegetarian.

Nice crayons underage faggot

I agree with this.

>that tiny portion of fries
i'd be disappointed t b h

American/10

What if I do my own hunting you fucking faggot?

Although all human beings are Animals Animals aren't human beings. Hold yourself to a higher standard.

True, it's disgusting. No one should be that primitive and certainly no one who wants to be regarded as White.

Im a vegetarian, but massacring animals with an AK would be pretty fun

>>that tiny portion of fries
More than enough.
Easy on the starch and oils.
Eat sum veggies.

Savages are worthy of life. Weak faggots aren't.

Here's what your eating douchebag.

You realize one day you will die and be eaten by worms right? Are they savages

so what

I can agree with this, though.

I'll give you some credit for not being a normie hypocrite but your still a subhuman.

You're only saying that because fishing is easy as fuck, nippon.

I want to see you kill a whale though.

Someone explain to this faggot how breeding works.

The fries are bottomless, but they do Jew you on the portions.

What are you going to do?
Screech at us with your hoarse feminine voice?
Strangle us with your toothpick arms and limp wrists?
I'm curious at what exactly a noncarn can do given a stiff fart will break your bones.

>Eat whatever meat you want, so long as you kill the most adorable little piglet or calf with your bare hands once a year.
Why with bare hands and why only once a year?

But this is fine!?

killing defenseless animals is pretty weak

Yes, they are but they are not to be held to the same standard of human beings. They're worms.

I couldn't do it, and I doubt I could kill an animal myself.

Relegating all of the meat eating I do to other people feels bad sometimes. "Kill this animal because I prefer the way it tastes, just don't show me any part of the process!!"

Do something about it then, you preachy twat.

I kill deer and gutt them, tastes good

faggot

Keep being a loser. Enjoy your steroids,carcinogens and antibiotics.

Daily reminder that violence is always necessary. Vegan Cucks plz go.

I'm actually 5'11, 217.

>doesn't do matanza in early winter.

Leave.

Enjoy your worms :)

Your strong because you eat meat slaughtered by some brain dead loser in a slaughter house? Wew lad.

Congrats you fat fuck, you're one of a few.

I eat meat anyway, I'm saying that I and likely all of the morons in here calling vegetarians faggots would be less likely to do so if they had to do all of the work themselves.

Doesn't it bother you guys? I know we're all trying to out edge each other, but do those pictures not make you feel at least a little bad?

Accomplish something of worth redneck.

I actually way more enjoy cutting and cleaning the meat than hunting it desu.

So should I lay a few bricks every year to have the right to live in a house too? Shut up you dumb nip.

I agree, but there is no second without the first.

A voice of reason. I applaud you. You will be spared the day of the rope.

Ugly greasy mess.
Those onions are too thick and gelatinous.
The cheese is processed crap.
The bacon is brittle
and the lettuce is a scraggly nothing
The saddest part of course being that the patty looks pretty decent. What a waste.

YOU HAD ONE JOB AMERICA!
ONE FUCKING JOB!

I agree with the English teacher. We eat it because it's convenient, because the free market allows it to be so. We wouldn't eat so much meat if we had to slaughter the cattle ourselves. I do feel bad, but that won't change anything, so might as well enjoy the good food.

I think we have a breakthrough here.

Daily reminder that without slaughtering animals we couldnt produce:
Paint
Cement
Plastic
Medicine
Cosmetics
Gasoline
Computers
Pretty much everything we use on a daily basis

Friendly reminder that vegans benefit from the slaughter of animals while preaching against the slaughter of animals. Should we just waste the meat? If everyone stopped eating meat tomorrow, we would still have to slaughter billions of animals for products used in the industrial sector.

>eat meat
>don't care what veggietards think
>always full
>always satisfied

Feelin pretty smug right now ngl

You're an idiot.

That's kosher meat or whatever right? You can ban that then.

I have some ethical issues with it but I don't expect most people to not eat meat. It would be nice if people were more aware of where it was coming from though. I respect anyone that is a part of that process.

No because seeing a house built wouldn't make you turn away in discomfort unlike seeing an animal that you eat every day get slaughtered.

Anyway like I said I eat meat and respect the people who actually process it for a living, but your average moron acting tougher than vegetarians when the only part of the slaughter process they take part in is choosing what color styrofoam packaging to buy at Wal Mart are retards.

Not an argument

If I can have a good chuckle at dead kebabs why not animals?

That's what life's about, bring full and satisfied. Carry on subhuman. Enjoy that big, nasty, stink, flesh filled shit you take later on tonight.

Good thing I live in a capitalist country where I can pay someone to do it for me

that's a small burger dog are you even trying
also where is this?

It is a good thing, because you would probably be unable to eat meat otherwise :^)

>Living creatures requiring sustenance to live
>GUH DEGENERATES

I'm going to eat a steak and think of you, OP. The best part is the raw bit in the middle.

Hope he wasn't intending to use those scissors in his back pocket as a weapon. Failed on that.

How do you go from animal butchering to gasoline production? I work in a refinery, and while I'd admit we do use lots of animal products I'm not sure any are used in the direct refining process.

im a fucking VEEEEEEEEEEEGAAN

did you hear that? a fucking VEEEGAN

Pretty sure most people are aware of slaughter houses, but they'd rather not think about it. Why would they willingly think about something so depressing when they could just ignore it?

why are vegans so preachy and whiny
you're not going to convert the world so literally who gives a fuck
eat what you want

Spoken like a true savage.

gordon ramsass plz
youtube.com/watch?v=jhAWiZ72nns

No. I literally don't even care.

I don't think so. Plants are defenseless as well, even more so. In my opinion is just a psychological aspect of our society thinking it's "mean" to eat meat.
My parents were raised killing their own chicken, watching closely pigs/ cattle being killed for food. Probably the same happened to your parents/ greatparents. What happens is that nowadays kids only see meat in the form of steaks ready to cook/ etc. they have no practical idea and conciousness it is actually a dead animal, tough they know it. Thence this "meat is bad" idea arises in the younger generations, I can't help but see it as a sign of weakness from a generation disconected with the real world.

It's not like it's morally nice to kill plants, they are pretty much the only forms of life that actually get their energy from water, minerals and the sun, they don't explore other forms of life to get energy, they are the only "morally right" in this whole story. Now life is as it is, everything dies and we might as well eat it before for the benefit of our species.

>poop is always fine
>mfw these veggietards can't digest

wow really graspin at straws there

Because that's the easy thing to do. Epitome of blue pilled.

>You wouldn't be able to eat meat in my hypothetical scenario that I came up with in my mind!!

Good for you kek. Not gonna happen, never will.
Move on and keep dreaming kekekek

Without those products the machinery required to make petroleum products couldn't be built or maintained. We rely on animals for pretty much everything we make and use on a daily basis.

>Why would they willingly think about something so depressing when they could just ignore it?

They wouldn't, that's the sad thing. The last thing I want to do is think about it but I also want a burger right now because of this thread.

Looks delicious, what's that shit next to the fries though?

You realize all those 3 aryan womyn are romanians , right?

thats a good idea actually

>This is a rational equivalence in the mind of a carnie cuck.

We can't relate to plants because they're not sentient.

im yet to meet a vegan in real life

my experiences are not indicative of the current demographics but holy fuck they must be by far the loudest meme group out of the lot. if you can out yell SJWs you can do anything

>slaughterhouses
>depressing

They're not pretty but they're not "depressing".
Grow a pear.

Animal Holocaust Memorial in Times Square
>60 Billion animals murdered get murdered every year.
>6 million animals were murdered during the Holocaust.
youtu.be/JbhgX6FyiU8

What's it like being this retarded? Honestly, can we get an AMA going here if you have time?

Things I can still eat as a vegetarian (I'm not vegan)

Pizza
Pasta with Alfredo/marinara sauce/garlic bread.
Rice and beans with peppers.
Hummus
Falafel sandwiches (I'm from NYC)
Grilled cheese
Macotini salad
Sushi( vegetarian style )
Etc etc etc. you get the point.

Go to Amir's falafel you faggot.

>believing the leftist propaganda about not eating meat
Enjoy being feminized, faggot.

>Without those products the machinery required to make petroleum products couldn't be built or maintained. We rely on animals for pretty much everything we make and use on a daily basis.

The machines are made of steel, copper, brass, bronze, cast iron, babbitt, plastic, aluminum and the lubricants are made of oil products and mineral salts.

What machine in particular is made of animal products in the gasoline refining process, and are you 100% sure it couldn't be replicated with a non animal product.

I've gone over a list of things used and I can't think of anything that needs an animal to make it. I'm not an expert on the production process of every bit of equipment but I do understand most of it.

Daily reminder to sage and report spam threads

Ok.

Not an argument. If you want to refute my central point, good fucking luck. I doubt the cognitive dissonance will even allow your tiny programmed mind to even rationalize a valid argument. Keep attempting to attack me instead of my argument.

yeah they do a little. Cows and pigs must sense the controlled situation they are in.

Know what doesn't?
A dead wild animal like a deer.
But hey thats even worse right?
Evil hunters killing free range animals that have lived a natural life!

>can we get an AMA going here if you have time?
>AMA

Oh boy, I knew the Redditars were here. Only way you can have your head up your ass and still believe that you're looking at the stars.

Kill yourself

I see you've left out "cock" on your list.

Plastic, Rubber, oil products (all require animal parts to produce). Your safety equipment requires animal products to produce as well.

I fucking almost chocked on my food

Fun fact: for every sip of tap water you take, you ingest thousands of paramecium, virtually all of which die in the darkness of your stomach.

What not vegcucks?

>worms farm and mass-slaughter humans
woah dude