BREAKING: Trump officially BTFO... Its fucking over

Donald Trump has been diagnosed by neuroscientist and Harvard professor Howard Gardner as having NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Therefore making Donald Trump a PSYCHOPATH. No way in hell America will allow a mentally ill person to enter the White House... Wow.. it all makes sense now

rawstory.com/2016/01/a-neuroscientist-explains-trump-has-a-mental-disorder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/

NPD SYMPTOMS / SIGNS FROM MAYOCLINIC:
-Unable or unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs; lack of empathy
-Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
-Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
-Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
-Needing constant admiration from others
-Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
-Exploitative, manipulative or persuasive behavior to achieve personal gain, often concurrent with above average to high intelligence.
-Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them
-Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Gardner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Gardner#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=9HWoeM-9ghg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up leaf

>1 post by this leaf
>1 post by this leaf
>1 post by this leaf

A

(((neuroscientist)))

>rawstory.com

K... keep me posted

>look our neuroscientist says this so it must be true

Goldwater Rule. Sack this fucker now

>neuro """"""""""'scientist"""""""""""
>makes bullshit psychological diagnosis without any brain data

OY VEY HAAYRRVAYYD

American universities are infested with liberal filth. They pretty much got shit around the late 60's.

You guys don't understand how the parentheses work, do you?

well, Trump actually does have Narcissistic Personality Disorder

anyone with a fucking set of ears and a pair of eyeballs can tell u that

Sounds like Mr. Gardner is having paranoid delusions

Is this the same faggot that said Putin had autism because he didnt like homosex?

>A Harvard professor
>Harvard
>the same college teaching students that white lives are worthless

>A FUCKING LEAF

A multi-billionaire that is a success in every way and is a presidential candidate based solely on his personality and success is narcissistic? Next you'll tell me Hillary hasn't had sex with her husband in at least 15 years.

>diagnoses without ever talking to patient

sage

>Having a big ego is the same as having a mental disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Gardner
PURELY A COINCIDENCE

are parentheses the new word for jews in general?

>Trump’s shortage of empathy can be seen clearly by his stances on topics like immigration. Instead of recognizing that the data shows that most Mexican immigrants are not violent, but instead people simply looking for a place where actual opportunity exists, with a broad brush he claims that they are “criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
But that's wrong. He's talking about illegals specifically. Fucking armenians.

"""
This puts Trump in the same category as a number of infamous dictators like Muammar Gaddafi, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Saddam Hussein as well as serial killers like Ted Bundy. All of whom had the same disorder.
"""

LMFAO WOW ITS OVER

Now now lefty cuck, that's ableist. Check your fucking privilege

Trump has a mental disorder? I'll take whatever he's got.

>Howard Earl Gardner was born July 11, 1943 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, to Ralph Gardner and Hilde (née Weilheimer) Gardner, German-Jewish immigrants who fled Germany prior to World War II

>(((Gardner)))

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
I swear Sup Forums you are going to make me an anti-semite one day.

The same American Left that mercilessly mocked Bill Frist for "diagnosing Terri Schiavo over the television", will promote this garbage.

Bootleg white hair Miku has a point.

no. Let Trump alienate the latino vote for decades. The GOP will go so far left to compensate that Hitler the 2nd might become a reality

All of that is true, except it describes Obama.

Obama has literally every single one of those qualities.

COINCIDENCE

Neuroscientist=\=Psychologist

Also, of the people running, I'd say Hillary is much more psychopathic, just ask the secret service

>making your own conclusion without talking the the person involved

>Mexican neuroscientists

>3 chromosomes by this post

nice try.

just embrace it

but remember, #NotAllJews

Shut the fuck up. You're embarrassing us

It's actually against their code to speak out on someone they haven't personal worked with.
Also it gets their license revoked
So I doubt they did it

(((a neuroscientist)))

I'm Armenian and my whole family loves Trump.

>Canada

everyone who matters already knows he is a narcissist

>implying that shillary doesn't have narcissistic personality disorder
that's great

>diagnosing someone without doing a complete medical examination
>diagnosing someone that isnt even your patient
Isnt this malpractice?

>one day
Come on now. Hurry it up.

>guys trust me I never talked to the patient involved but he's got a mental disorder vote shillary

I am not a Trump supporter but all of those psychologists are guilty of violating The APA code of ethics now. .......
3.01 Unfair Discrimination
In their work-related activities, psychologists do not engage in unfair discrimination based on age, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status or any basis proscribed by law. /..
3.03 Other Harassment
Psychologists do not knowingly engage in behavior that is harassing or demeaning to persons with whom they interact in their work based on factors such as those persons' age, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language or socioeconomic status. ..
3.10 Informed Consent
(a) When psychologists conduct research or provide assessment, therapy, counseling or consulting services in person or via electronic transmission or other forms of communication, they obtain the informed consent of the individual or individuals using language that is reasonably understandable to that person or persons except when conducting such activities without consent is mandated by law or governmental regulation or as otherwise provided in this Ethics Code. (See also Standards 8.02, Informed Consent to Research; 9.03, Informed Consent in Assessments; and 10.01, Informed Consent to Therapy.) ...9.01 Bases for Assessments
(a) Psychologists base the opinions contained in their recommendations, reports and diagnostic or evaluative statements, including forensic testimony, on information and techniques sufficient to substantiate their findings. (See also Standard 2.04, Bases for Scientific and Professional Judgments.)

LOL DRUMPF BTFO

This list also describes Hillary Clinton and it strengthens the argument to vote for a third party in this election.

Of course he's a narcissist

The baby boom generation bred narcissism

Americans in general suffer from narcissism

It goes in a cycle: narcissistic parents breed narcissistic "foils" - bullied children with low-self esteem who either become narcissists themselves or become prey for narcissists.

The ONE thing different about Trump is that his kids like him. So I'd say 99% is show-business and he has mild narcissistic traits.

>911

kek

Yes, yes, well done OP.

HOWEVER

>NPD SYMPTOMS / SIGNS FROM MAYOCLINIC:
>-Unable or unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs; lack of empathy
>-Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
>-Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
>-Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
>-Needing constant admiration from others
>-Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
>-Exploitative, manipulative or persuasive behavior to achieve personal gain, often concurrent with above average to high intelligence.
>-Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them
>-Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Are we talking about Trump, or Obama, or Hillary?

Hes also a psychologist... a world renown one u idiot

Our newly elected overlord had been diagnosed with Anti-social kind of the same disorder. Literally no one fucking cares about psychological diagnosis.

Most politicians in general.

He's a kike.

>Trump’s shortage of empathy can be seen clearly by his stances on topics like immigration. Instead of recognizing that the data shows that most Mexican immigrants are not violent, but instead people simply looking for a place where actual opportunity exists, with a broad brush he claims that they are “criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.” In a similar vein, Trump has vowed to ban all Muslims from entering the country should he be elected. It appears that his lack of empathy has distorted his mind’s ability to grasp the fact that the refugees he speaks of are actually seeking safety from the same murderous maniacs that he wants to keep out.

Cant you idiots see???

He is obviously world renown for being biased too. How unprofessional.

(((Howard Gardner)))

Wasn't he saying he should be shot if he does a bad job as well? Dude is way out there.

what the fuck did u say u little bitch?

Yeah, let's open up the border because muh feelings.

Without even reading this, can already tell you it's meaningless and he's going to get a backlash.

No medical "professional," Harvard or not, ever gives a "diagnoses" without evaluating the patient in person. It's just not done.

Pro-tip : Most CEOs are sociopaths

It's how they get where they are

fucking text-to-type.

How does it feel knowing you and your country are world-reknown cucks?

also he's jewish so it doesn't even matter. discredited and discarded. KYS my man

Reminder to everyone to sage this thread before posting.

>Jew-infested Harvard
>politically objective discourse

Pick one, dumbass.

>Trump's a psychopath
>Clinton's the one with the serial body count

Do you even logic, motherfucker?

>-Unable or unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs; lack of empathy

Lie, he's sympathized with many people in the past and offered support and help. Such as the Miss America he sent to rehab and gave a job, instead of just firing. The one Rosie O'Donnel gave him shit for, which is ironic because her own child was killed by drugs, and could have used Donald.

>-Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.

Comes with being a CEO, and also running for president. "I'm going to lead the strongest nation to ever exist! Time to be a meek faggot without ambition!" Said no winner.

>-Exploitative, manipulative or persuasive behavior to achieve personal gain, often concurrent with above average to high intelligence.

First day in politics?

>-Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them

Hard to say, given that he does make others intensely jealous, which is how he stumps them, like Jeb.

Every American president has narcissistic personality "disorder". Also, it is considered highly unprofessional to diagnose someone without first interviewing them (if possible) and, in this case, testing them.

Also,

> - - - - - - - - - -

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Gardner#Early_life

>Howard Earl Gardner was born July 11, 1943 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, to Ralph Gardner and Hilde (née Weilheimer) Gardner, German-Jewish immigrants who fled Germany prior to World War II.[4]

First off, I'm a Ted Cruz supporter. But I'm #FeelingTheJohnson this November.

Secondly, no one said Hillary isn't bad.

Trump = Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Hillary = Antisocial Personality Disorder

Two very different things.

Trump = Psychopath
Hillary = Sociopath

All of the above.

When is this shit going to end? Do people realize how retarded they are being by posting this shit?

>2016
>Falling for the cerebral jew

Antisocial Personality Disorder (Hillary):
Be able to act witty and charming
Be good at flattery and manipulating other people's emotions
Break the law repeatedly
Disregard the safety of self and others
Have problems with substance abuse
Lie, steal, and fight often
Not show guilt or remorse
Often be angry or arrogant
vs

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (Trump)
React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
Have excessive feelings of self-importance
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Need constant attention and admiration
Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
Have obsessive self-interest
Pursue mainly selfish goals
-
-
you drumpfkins need to learn ur stuff

> Really made me think.

I am trying to kill the meme by using this, tbqhdesutbh ifuknoImean

>January
This strategy sounds like what they did to Goldwater.

Have a (You).

NPD != psychopath.
T. Psychology major

From the DSM 5 aka the big psychology reference book that they all use:

>Many highly successful individuals display personality traits that might be considered narcissistic. Only when these traits are inflexible, maladaptive, and persisting and cause significant functional impairment or subjective distress do they constitute narcissistic personality disorder.

OP is a faggot.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Pro-tip: most CEOs do not have high test. its a fact
so it must be the sociopaths

I'll take Carson's opinion first.

uh Obama is a psychopath. trump is definitely not a psychopath.

Obama is lazy and has never had a real job, like most narcissistic psychopaths. Trump employs thousands of people and actually works and is successful.

>inflexible, maladaptive, and persisting and cause significant functional impairment

all of those things apply to trump btw

9 minutes:

>Merchant Minute - Daily Shoah Episode 88
youtube.com/watch?v=9HWoeM-9ghg

>Lie, he's sympathized with many people in the past and offered support and help.

Refer to: "Exploitative, manipulative or persuasive behavior to achieve personal gain"

Don't you see, you are one of the idiots hes fooling with his fantasies of winning.

Once he is in power, he is going to unleash hell, just wait and see.

Dubs say he keeps winning

No, and those are refering to the narcissistic traits, not a person.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

Give some examples to prove your claims because I don't see how that applies to him.

>shaming a person for having a mental disorders
Have liberals no shame?

Yeah, he and every other politician

> Latino
> Illegal

Pick one and only one.

God Bless the Based Motherland