Well that didn't take long. Trump is back. Cucks unimaginably BTFO

Well that didn't take long. Trump is back. Cucks unimaginably BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

shorensteincenter.org/pre-primary-news-coverage-2016-trump-clinton-sanders/
youtube.com/watch?v=PlqXgXwzkPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have two theories about these polls and why they may be deceptively bad for Trump. Tell me if I'm wrong.

1. Clinton's voters are unenthusiastic and will not show up to vote. Poll's come to you and cannot factor in enthusiasm.

2. Real Clear Media is an average of various media outlets polls. Most of the media is liberally biased. It's possible that their polls are biased in favor of the democrats.

Tell me whether or not I am wrong please Sup Forums.

That would be a viable conclusion if Hillary's didn't jump equally as much. My guess it that it was a poll that was biased against undecided or 3rd party voters.

you are wrong

Damage control

This is as bad as the Romneyfags who kept circlejerking by posting links to UnskewedPolls.com

The graph is based on poll averages, the reason for the dip was because of a terrible poll conducted by Bloomberg that skewed the data

I believe this.

Kek wills it in the name of dubs!

Ok but tell me why I am wrong.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Hillary is so fucking fucked

>60,000 votes on an NBC poll

Wow nice argument fagtron you sure convinced me with all those hot opinions.

People who participate in online Sup Forums have enough enthusiasm to vote

say it to my face and not online and see what happens pussy I'm fucking jacked fight me IRL you little bitch I bet I bench more than you faggot

>online poll being brigaded by stormweenies
>trump is winning
weeeew

>poll that isn't cherry picked by anti-trumpers
>must be bullshit

Guess you're a Shill4Hill right?

As low as Trump is polling now. The actual gap between the two is smaller than it was back in April.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILLARY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HOW DOES IT FEEL, SHILLS?

EAT SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kind reminder that the polls consistently underestimate Trump.

Remember that "can Trump even break 50%?" meme before the East Coast Super Tuesday? Polls said "not quite", then he smashed 50% in all of them and hit 60 in a few.

This is just one example. He consistently beats his polls.

Why is this?

Because
1) the polls are often biased
2) some Trump voters don't admit it because they are afraid people will call them raysis
3) some of the people who say the not-Trump candidate due to their dislike of Trump don't actually like the other candidate either and can not be bothered to actually go out and vote

Make no mistake: Trump is going to win.

>online poll

lol

>brigaded

Polls ebb and flow, and Clinton got a bump from nomination not to mention Trump just fucked himself with the judge shit but it's over now.

Hillary's lead already slipped in Reuters from the Orlando shooting so you might soon start seeing that in polls, not to mention meme polls like Bloomberg are included in the average

Eh wait till the debates. Nice to see trump coming back from a little decline but even if he was beating her I still wouldn't totally trust it. A little too far away from November to have any real merit.

The funny thing is that you aren't going to convince us not to vote like a bunch of leftist, defeatist cucks. All this does is steel our resolve. Keep it up. You're doing better work for us than most.

There's more than just favorability polls. Yes, Trump being down is bad, but it's also way too soon to focus on them.

Hillary can dive bomb at any point in the net 4 months, and she knows it. That's why she's practically hiding from public view. Have you ever seen a politician running for president hide for months on end? She knows she's not a likable face to the average person, so she's hoping Trump will self-destruct and she can win by default. This is terrible strategy.

Beyond that, there's the question of voter enthusiasm. This was already addressed, but I think it needs to be highlighted. People are NOT enthusiastic about Hillary. Most of them are enthusiastic about hating Trump. That's not how elections are won. They're won by motivating people to get to the polls in support of a candidate.

People fucking LOATHED Bush II, but were lukewarm on Kerry. Bush won because he had the higher enthusiasm in his base.

There hasn't been this much enthusiasm for a Republican candidate since Reagan. So what you know about last 35 years of politics and throw it out, because it has no bearing on this kind of election.

Trump can win. Does it look good for him? Kinda. But it doesn't look particularly good for Clinton either. So let's not worry about polls just yet.

When Trump picks up again they will shut up, and the second he drops again they will spam the board with "BTFO BTFO BTFO" every poll.

go to bed scott adams

Trump will win. It will be glorious.

WE GOT THIS.

MEME HARDER BOYS.

It's almost like you can't cherry pick those and rig them to achieve a desired result

Hmmmmm

Ya know it really make you think

I don't understand why they don't just do state to state polling in the GE instead of national. That is what matters right?

Also, do most GE polls use demographic turnouts from the preceding election to select the people they poll?

What is Trump going to do if he actually wins this thing. Hillary is such a terrible candidate, he can beat her without trying. It's obvious he doesn't want to be president anymore, so what is he going to do if he wins? Can he just say no thanks

It's particularly funny because Trump's support is iron-clad. People don't get behind him and then leave. We're incredibly loyal and this "lol Trump is finished" shit only draws more people into our circle. He is going to destroy her in those debates when he talks about her record in the middle east and with women, donors, etc. She's only going to go down until November. There aren't enough dead voters they can pull to put her over the top.

I've got too many panels left to illustrate. Wait til next Sunday, you're gonna love it.

Hillary hasn't held a press conference in about 7 months now, Trump has held 3? in the last few months and they've all been bretty good.
Once the debates start, it's all over for Hillary.
>hur hur she will destroy Trump
I'm pretty sure they said that about every single Republican candidate that Trump destroyed.

You wish they were using 2012 turnout models to poll this election, some of them would require Hillary be double-Obama.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD SHRILLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

They should just start banning people for this, it's spam at this point.

You have to be 18 in here kid. I'll dump a few loads in your mother to give you some company, because clearly you're bored.

Never

We are not reddit

I welcome these cucked shills

ahaha I fucked here first you cuck lolole

it's almost like online polls are worthless, as they fail on all accounts at producing reliable statistics

I think the polls either seek them out or pay them though.

I don't mind people posting polls and spewing their cuckoldry, but spamming like 3 threads posting the RCP graph that I think everyone has seen is spam.

Fuck, I think even everyone on Trump General has RCP bookmarked. I know I do.

Bush was the son of a former President, an incumbent President serving in the middle of a war that just started, and had the full support of his party. Trump is a shit-tier candidate and a buffoon who is hated by his own part.

We desperately need the robot on here

they overweight dems
and underweight ind
trying to use poll meme magic
kek spits on them for their unabashed faggotry

>Poll's come to you
>Poll is come to you
Learn English, Jose.

I don't

Daily reminder not to dig too deep into skewed polls memes, people kept trying to "unskew" polls in 2012.

Actual skewed outliers are pretty easy to spot just by looking at RCP and comparing to other polls. When Bloomberg says +12 but SurveyUSA says +3 for Clinton, you can tell which one is bullshit.

My supervisors advised me to kindly ask you to remove this post as it goes against the anti-Trump message we are trying to instill. Thank you. :)

-B. C.

Trump isn't shit-tier bro. He's a fucking juggernaut that has rolled over every establishment candidate in his path.

He even beat the son of a former president... And he's on the popular side of the immigration debate, and talking tough about ISIS - who just attacked the US 7 days ago.

Trump's odds are looking good.

im saving a collage of protrump and prohillary posts, i cant wait until either party gets btfo so i can shit post it for weeks

>hated by his own party

Who? Neocon senators like Kirk who will lose their seat anyways? Blue state Republicans?

Doing G-d's work there user
It does not matter from where the kek flows, so long as there is kek

JILL STEIN IS BERNIE SANDERS BUT WITH A VAGINA

SHE IS LEADING 4th IN THE POLLS

WE CAN SPLIT THE WOMEN VOTE
GET IN HERE

>a few weeks ago
>OH EM GEEEE, POLLS ARE LE BIASED, FUCK LE POLLS REEEE

>today
>HURRR DURRRR WE LE BACK DURRR

Why are Trumpfags so retarded?

He didn't beat "the son of a former President." He beat "The brother of the worst President in modern times." BIG difference in perception. Also, Jeb was a shit candidate as well.

Nobody fucking likes Trump. He's not going to win. Crying about Mexicans and saying "i told you so" even though anyone with any amount of knowledge and common sense knew that lone wolf terrorism was an issue long before Trump even started his campaign is not going to win him the white house. I know Sup Forums is excited because they're getting involved in an election but it's not going to fucking happen. Wait and see.

BUILD

THE

WALL

This thread is obvious shitposting bro.

Why are you so upset?

You are are absolutely correct

He quite literally did beat the son of a former President. And while his brother was the worst president in modern history, he still got re-elected despite major hate from the Left.

Trump is throwing rallies with tens of thousands of attendees, and thousands of people waiting outside trying to get in. Trump is a phenomenon we haven't seen before. Yes, he's polarizing. Yes, he talks simply and unrehearsed. Yes, he's controversial and unfiltered.

That's actually turning out to be his strong point. He's gonna win, dude. Once Hillary comes out of hiding, the press won't be able to save her.

Trump's polling right now is 100% due to the media ganging up on him. Hillary is literally hiding right now. You don't think that's a sign?

Trump has been benefiting so much from the media throughout this entire process. It's a joke that you idiots think he's being "ganged up on." He would not have even won the nomination without the help he got from the media. This is a fact.

Look at the numbers. Trump is hated by large majorities of virtually every demographic group except white men. Trump is down in battleground states and all Clinton really needs to win is one. You are delusional as fuck if you think that idiot has a chance of winning in November.

You'll see.

I don't think you're viewing things clearly. Have you seen how the media treats Trump? They give him attention, yes. But the attention is almost 100% negative.

If you're under the impression that the media is helping him, I have no clue what else to say to you. You're either insane or playing a role trying to get a rise out of me.

There's no way you could possibly believe that.

>There's no way you could possibly believe that.
Read it and weep, fuckhead.

shorensteincenter.org/pre-primary-news-coverage-2016-trump-clinton-sanders/

You're delusional. You can't call a November election in June.

wew

The only good thing that will come from Hillary's inevitable win is the absolutely astonish amount of anal annihilation on Sup Forums. The shrieking will last for weeks.

You can when one candidate is as desperately out of his league as Trump is.

>lone wolf terrorism

you mean islamic terrorism you faggot, call it like it is

The problem is Clinto fans don't even have to be enthusiastic.

Bernie cucks are so fucking hating of Trump they will show up to vote clinton en masse just so Trump doesn't win.

The battle isn't over yet.

>"fuckhead"
Man, you're angry. You seem to have a lot of emotional skin in this game. Did Bernie's failure leave you feeling a bit irritable?

Also, your link... I'm supposed to trust their analysis on what constitutes 'positive or neutral' coverage? Nah, I have eyes and ears. I don't need their breakdown.

Just check the fucking news man. Every channel treats Trump like a madman. They use scare words and negative language about him constantly.

Hell, they report on EVERY negative thing that's said about Trump. If you aren't seeing this, you're living in a narrative that has no bearing on reality.

>that's what Carter's aides were telling him about Reagan until August

I'm not saying Trump will win, just reiterating the other guy: you can't call it in june.

It was lone wolf terrorism. I know that doesn't fit into your feagmongering narrative, but it's true.

>I'm supposed to trust their analysis on what constitutes 'positive or neutral' coverage? Nah, I have eyes and ears. I don't need their breakdown
So you're a retard. Thanks for clearing that up.

The God Emperor Trump never loses.

>I trust some study's analysis of what constitutes 'good coverage'.
>I don't actually look at the media to see what the narrative is.
>This guy who does is retarded.

Yep, I think we've either found a paid shill or a burned out Bernie Bot who's taking his frustration out on Sup Forums.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I'd say it's embarrassing, but I'm leaving open the possibility that you're paid to be here.

For your sake, I hope you're getting paid.

yeah eat up the media's narrative instead, it was lone wolf terrorism perpetrated by A FUCKING WHITE MALE. islam is a religion of peace and daesh isn't TRUE islam anyway. am i right, you bitch?

>It was lone wolf terrorism. I know that doesn't fit into your feagmongering narrative, but it's true.

>Takes a break from slaughtering fags to Pledge allegiance to ISIS
>Lone wolf terrorism

Your the one with the narrative schlomo

Point 1 is spot on.
Point 2 is purely conjecture.

It's not "the media." It's a study by Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.

Yes, I trust PhDs and academia in general, who have dedicated their careers to doing this kind of research, much more than I trust the subjective opinion of some random idiot on Sup Forums. If you were intelligent, then you would as well.

1. He's still losing.

2. All of you reality denying faggots who have discredited this poll since Trumps numbers took a dive can't use it if he retakes the lead.

3. Trump fags double think and mental gymnastics are on par with every other SJW.

>Trumpcucks are this desperate

>harvard
>muh appeal to authority

"pledging allegiance to ISIS" is irrelevant. His attack was not sponsored, organized, or planned by them. He was a lone wolf terrorist who did what he did ON HIS OWN.

Guys lets just face it, Hillary Clinton is gonna win. Her support out shines Drumpf

Yeah, these images don't mean anything. Trump is on a slow upward slope while Hillary is on a slow downward slope.

Pic related

>Yes, I trust PhDs and academia in general

Do these people have a STEM degree? No? Then they're part of the liberal arts. They literally get off trying to twist reality to fit their narrative.

Have you been to college? Have you taken a political science course, or journalism, or sociology?

If you have, and you still trust 'academia', I have a bridge to sell you.

I think its disenfranchised bernie voters who are switching to Hillary. It wont be ling before they jump on the Trump train

Dude RCP cherry-picks all of its polls. They did this in the Republican nominating process as well.

It's not "appeal to authority," you uneducated fuck. I'm not saying, "They are PhDs so they are right." What I'm saying is that "They are PhDs, so they do this research FOR A LIVING. This is their job. This is their contribution to society. This is what we expect them to do." The fact that some random idiot on Sup Forums "disagrees" with them for no reason other than "because I said so" doesn't take away from the legitimacy of their study.

As a matter of fact, my degree is in Political Science. Just because you have an axe to grind with academia doesn't mean their scholarly research is invalid.

Watch this video
>youtube.com/watch?v=PlqXgXwzkPg

PhDs in social "sciences" or liberal arts are practically garbage. Circle jerk nonsense. Want a degree, how PC can you be?

Pretty sure the polls favor hillary so much because Trump supporters don't really go on news websites other then fox news and places like drudge report. Either way online polls never have that much meaning otherwise bernie would of done a lot better vote wise in the DNC primaries

Oh fuck, a YouTube video. Case closed.

>Watch this video
You must be joking. You expect me to just "Watch this video" of some wannabe pretty boy advancing his toxic political agenda, and I'm supposed to take that garbage more seriously than a report made by people who have dedicated their lives to academic research? Fuck this board is retarded.

>Trump comes back after a mass shooting

Pathetic tbqh senpai

Dude, I have a STEM degree

We laugh at you. Liberal arts majors are a fucking joke to us. In our circles, "liberal arts major" is synonymous with "idiot", "moron", "failure".

The level of scholarship in liberal arts circles doesn't even come close to anything in STEM. The difficulty level of a liberal arts degree is laughable. It's no wonder you can get through one on drugs. Meanwhile for my major I literally had 40 hours of homework a week

>As a matter of fact, my degree is in Political Science.