Euros don't want this in their countries

>euros don't want this in their countries

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nor does Israel

nah

neither do I
fuck middle easterners, literally everything wrong with the world has its roots in the middle east

I'm fine with this but I don't want her male version.

>euros are literally this cucked

how do i get a gf like this lads

fuuuuuck
Are most Muslim chicks this THICC?

>14 sexy photos that will make you say "Fuck having borders and law and shit"

Yeah all of them are as thick as this model

Is she paki?

>tfw no muslim gf

id feed her my meat

iranian

wtf? let them all into my country

they are either really skinny or reeeeeaallly fat. The thicc ones are a small minority, but they're diamond's in the rough.

>wtf i love islam now

>TFW I change my stance on immigration daily based on who posted a hotter cherrypicked picture of a person from a different country

as for everything, it's the male niggers acting like violent chimps that is the problem (same thing with africans)

females are really the superior gender: patrician, polite, gentle, educated, calm

fucking hate males, bunch of low IQ apes

uggo face

tall blonde women are the best choice, and a good heir is guaranteed

Consider that she is the daughter of her father and his sister.

The women aren't higher IQ, they just are submissive. Women can't steal or beat people because they are weaker than men.

But genes come from both parents, so all of the men came from women of that same gene pool, so if you had a son with a woman from that pool, then your son would be more than likely dumber than you, unless you are below average intelligence in your country.

you are middle easterner. don't kid yourself.

These aren't the ones entering our countries
Pic related are the ones that come in into our countries

>that's the joke.jpg

>muh iq mug male scientits muh we wuz stronger!!!

typical male monkey, everyone.
women have the same iq of male, but since women are more pacific, they put that intelligence to good use much more than men.
See also stats, before it was only male scientists because it was a patriarchal oppressive shit society were women were kept down by the violent ape that is man.
Nowadays women score higher per capita because they are more study prone and are not dumb animals that only think about ass and tits like you disgusting male animals

Is the Norweigan male feminist in italy now?

Women do good in schools because they are told to study now, women do what they are told. Then they get a job and do what they're told and don't ask for a raise.

They aren't pioneers. Men have a *wider* distribution of intelligence, so there are more full ape-tier men but also more very intelligent men, while women are closer to the average intelligence. But they do not make breakthroughs in science like men do. Name one.

Men went to S-P-A-C-E and created cars, aeroplanes, electrical appliances and nuclear bombs.

I only think women are much much better than men. If there were a society with only one gender, the male one would destroy itself with war and fire, while the female one would prosper and explore the universe.

>Name one
emmy noether

get educated, disgusting dick-provided subhuman

My point is that as a whole, women are better.
Maybe you can have more male geniuses, but consequently more male monkeys (like you) and this on a whole drags male lower than females

We already have this and it doesn't come with bearded retards spouting about God

Well it's not "better" or "worse". Men and women are different and suited to fulfill different roles in society, it's not a competition men and women are suppose to be a team and work together.

>pig faced batman
of course i dont want these subhumans
I have my own QTs who dont dress like their imaginary friend forces them to

we will never forget the millennia of oppression you male niggers did to us, fuck off

>we

I would like you to stop calling boys as
>male monkey
>disguisting male animals
Thank you. Or have nobody asked you on date yet? I wonder why.

>a realistic representation of the average arab woman

That's not what we're getting.
THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

>Goyim don't worship Moloch.

face wise, i have seen some that were better than her, but i agree +80% are unbangable

implying I have the dicksize to even get through that a s s

They all have hideous, stupid-looking faces.

That's not the joke actually

Those are not even coming here. It's 95% men in their 20s and 30s.

Considering that Islam is a religion and not a race or ethnic group, no,

However, most Middle Eastern and Arab chicks are quite T H I C C, regardless of whether they're Muslim or Christian.

>t. guy who lives in city that's 10% Muslim

CAN SOMEONE RANGEBAN USA PLEASE

usa has posters from all races

explosive tits btw

fat+ugly face

why would anyone want that in their cunts

I have a general fetish for hair, apparently shared by warm-blooded Europeans.

They must be pussies and can't pierce the veil

I welcome all Muslim immigrants to Hong Kong btw

I think the bell curve is shifted for them, so no Arab Twiggy's (Muslim isn't a race), more fatties than average, but the average wouldn't be fat though, and then you have that , who I disagree with, I think the skinnythicc ones are hnnnngggg tier

arab women only breed with the BBC, believe me arab men are mad as fuck too.

same girl as above

>tfw mulatto and Arab women are attracted to me like wasps are to maple syrup

@77771875
Not sure I've talked to you nor gave you the permission to reply to my post, so don't.

Baguette shouldnt treat his son so rudely

that fucking bangladeshi

>pic is obviously a LARPer.

>Americans want this in their country

brehs...

Isnt this prohibited in their shitty religion?

when you see an average mid east woman you'll understand why muhammad made all of them wear ninja party costumes

yes it is
so is any relation between mudslime woman and human man. the contrary is, however, allowed.

No, T H I C C is hallal

I live in a city with a large Muslim minority (10%) and I often see women wearing hijabs, but going braless and wearing skin-tight leggings. Pretty amazing.

>If there were a society with only one gender, the male one would destroy itself with war and fire, while the female one would prosper and explore the universe.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen