GLORIOUS BASED AINGE THREAD! BOSTON BROS! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

GLORIOUS BASED AINGE THREAD! BOSTON BROS! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
CAVS GOT KEKED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZVF9igWnp4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most overrated gm of all time

Doesn't matter that you guys just got Kyrie...Remember, he cannot carry a team. Celtics will not make the finals.

Screencap this post

Boston just became the best team in the East, AND one of the top free agent destinations in the league.

>sign with Boston
>play with Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum, Horford
>guaranteed trip to the ECF or Finals for the next 5+ years

I'm not even a Celtics fan, it just feels good to see Lebron get so utterly cucked.

Go to bed Kobe. You've got your rings already. Why'd you have to feed Kyrie that nonsense about being his own man? You got inside his head...what happened between you and Shaq is a completely different situation. Besides, if you didn't fuck things up two of you could've went for at least 9 rings together.

>Kyrie
Awesome!

>Howard Tatum Horford

You stupid.

We just traded the heart of our team, our only remaining player who was good at defense, and our future top 5 pick away for a flat earther. I am absolutely livid.

>Good at defense

TopKek

The Celtics not only.made the ECF, but was the one team to at least win a game against the cavs in the East. With Jerebko, Zeller, and Olynyk playing more minutes than their skill level shouls have been.

>thinking the celtics are worse off
>thinking Lebron will stay in cleveland
>thinking IT and Crowder and Lebron will get along and succeed and be a better combo than kyrie james

Crowder is shit you moron

Kyrie without Lebron - no playoffs
Isaiah without Lebron - Conference finals

go away huehue you have no clue how basketball works

>lebron on suicide watch
>kyrie, hayward and horford tops lebeta his cucks and a midget
>based tatum aka kobr/pierce 2.0 is gonna explode on the nba
On this day the celtics have become relevant again

Irving has never has never finished a season above .500 without LeBron. Isaiah was the centerpiece to the top seeded team in the east last year.

I hope that you can't sleep and you dream about it!
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it!

Kyrie was 3-14 these years when LeBron was resting.

But he's right. Kyrie couldn't even crack the top 8 in the shitty east before Lebron came back.

>Thinking kyrie hasnt gotten better every year in the nba while spending 3 with lebron.

He got better precisely because of Lebron. Easy to look better when the opponent is constantly double-teaming somebody else.

This

>Tatum, Horford
All of my kek

>thinking shitveland 4 yrs ago is the same as top seeded, elite coach and promising young players current boston
the city of "DA LAND"

>top seeded
Thanks to a guy they just traded away.

>and acquired a better one

Cavs with Isaiah still > Boston with Kyrie

Well judging by last years performance by IT against physical defenses I dunno. Nobody in the cavs can guard kyrie, IT on the other hand can be midget cucked plus he literally is a ghost on defense.

Kyrie was 21 the year before LeBron came back. IT was 27 last year and had a far better roster around him

IT4 is 5'9ft, 30 years old, and wants a max contract
the Nets pick is unprotected and the East has gotten worst so the Nets might slide that pick out of the top ten
I will miss Crowder though

Cavs win the trade only if Lebron decides to stay and the pick stays in the top 5

>nets 2018 pick
>nets will be literal dumpster fire tier

4D INTERGALACTIC BACKGAMMON

youtu.be/ZVF9igWnp4A