>>77755911

So the muzzies know who to start beheading.

>scotsman doing it for decades
>brits only realised a kilt is fucking comfy

Funny though, they probably don't do it for air conditioning under the hood, but to promote equality.

Leave EU before jews take you completly

who /boipoos/ rn?

>more traps

What's the problem?

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!

Dayum. Post more.

OI! IT'S CALLED A KILT, LADDY!

Cultural enrichment! UK YES!

>you were born in just the right time to witness trap acceptance

KEKOLDED
TO
DEATH

Found the faggots

Explain yourself, britfags

I apologise but I vote against shit like this.

>being into pictures of boys posing and cropped in such a way that they look like a girl
Why do this? Why be a faggot if you're not going to be one wholeheartedly? Why not go all the way and fap to pictures of real men?

Next step in emasculating western men.

eww real men are gross
get that hair/fat out of my face

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?

Why are you posting the New Hampshire state motto ?

is this real?

I wouldn't mind if kilts came back into fashion desu

Didn't he kill himself?

>he

who the fuck knows. Just 10-15 years ago guys would wear girl clothes for 3 reasons
>They are actually mentally ill
>They were gay crossdressers and nowadays are probably trannies
>You were not a masculine guy and in order to get girls you had to be odd/weird/crazy/funny and wearing girls clothes is all of those things.

Fucking christ... what psycho fucking kid thinks "Oh these clothes are made for girls, looks like I'm going to wearing these non-ironically"...

It's like they want to be fags and let mudslimes take over their women.

Can the UK get even more cucked?

I don't care, more qt traps to serve my dick.

Who is this qt?

Surely this is not real?

Are Brits literally living in 1984?

Swedes were years ahead on this. A bus driver sued because the dress code required long slacks for males all year long, but allowed females to wear skirts when it got hot. He said this was discriminatory against males, he wanted to wear shorts. They said no, it's gender neutral, shorts are banned for everyone, male or female. He said well if it's gender neutral then I can wear a skirt. And the court couldn't find any reason to tell him no, so that's what he did.

The teafaggers may try to tell you they were actually ahead of the swedes, because they got Scotland and Scotland has kilts, but this is a fallacy as kilts are not skirts.

Which means this young lady is a crossdresser

You tell me, my dude.

>Surely this is not real?

All the evidence suggests so.
And I thought we had it bad. Holy balls.

Bioshock level dystopia, damn britzongers.

Pretty sure it's Frank Wolf. But he offed himself a few years ago.

It's modern "art"

The TV license meme is getting old. I don't see anyone taking the piss when they realise that Top Gear wouldn't have existed without it.

UK is trying to outcuck Sweden

Dear God that's depressing.

>Trading civil liberties for movies

>realise that Top Gear wouldn't have existed
It doesn't exist. It's dead.

Teacher here, sounds good enough, because it would mean that if a male student has an interest in crossdressing then they can at school and a student in my tutor came to me because he said he had a issue and didn't have any one he could talk to about and he knows other students have come to me with issues, this student basically said he feels like a female trapped in the body of a boy but his parents are very traditional and he doubts they would accept him, I've actually been informed of this by the head and actually planned a follow up with the student who came to me about his problem to meet me at lunch next Tuesday and see if he thinks wearing a skirt could help him express his femininity and I've also thought that I'd allow him to get a skirt from the spare uniform room that would fit him, and at the start of school he'd collect it from my class then get changed in the toilet and hand the trousers into my classroom, then he'd take the trousers from my classroom and get changed then return the akirt in order for his parents to not find out

Though a downside would be, there could possibly be bullying aimed toward male students who do wear the skirts for wearing them

>be me
>make fun of muslim men wearing robes and skirts
>play airsoft
>do an airsoft event where we've supposed to roleplay
>ask to play opfor insurgency in an iraq-themed event, get it
>dress up like muslim
I played as a US soldier before and was constantly chugging water and sweating my ass off with all the realism gear
I never wanted to play US forces ever again after playing opfor insurgency, their clothing is comfortable and made perfect for oppressive heat

>This kid told me he feels like the textbook definition of a trainsexual and his parents are too sane for it, so I neglected to do my job as a responsible adult and didn't tell his parents that he needs help
And?

Smash his boipvcci. Also where are you from?

>British "MEN" kek.

Motherfucker needs some cocaine. Or meth. That cures boys of the disease of femininity.

Because the thought of someone caring what shape the fabric covering your genitals is is ridiculous.

So they're more appealing to Jamal and the Big Muslim Dick

I don't want to risk causing issues at home That could damage his family,y es it might sound beta but I don't want to be responsible for a kid getting hit

So youre in favor of government mandated control of the shape of your fucking clothes?

God Almighty help us.

Birmingham but I was off the day the rule was made so the head called me.

It's really not that big of a deal.
Sure, my government can tell me to do things I was already going to do if it'll end pandering to those who wouldn't do what they're supposed to do i.e wear pants as a man

Great outlook, ISIS.

Me

>you're isis for wanting to stop their kids from gaying up your kids

Are you stupid?

Are you a faggot?

dö för i helvete

>be american
wake up
>have cuck fantasies
go to sleep
>have cuck fantasies

>Browsing Sup Forums
>Being a degenerate faggot
Pick one, Swedecuck

Can't because that's not him :~)

It's cute

>be swedish
>don't have breakfast because celebrating ramadan, a traditional swedish holiday
>get on the bus to go to work finding houses for rapefugees
>it's filled with said rapefugees
>have to lick the feet of each while apologizing in arab
>mispronounce it
>get put in jail
>rot in a cell
>get filled with cum post-rotting by peaceful immigrants

Is this unironic? This looks like one of those faux ads you see in a dystopian video game/movie. People would see those ads in fiction and say "Haha yeah that's bullshit dystopian propaganda for ya" but then they see it in real life and say "Haha yeah they have a good point I believe this"

Like what the fuck

This is how I dress.

What is wrong with showing your assets?

>Why are they doing this shit?

You know why

doubling down on your cuck fantasies i see

i hope they get bullied to the point of suicide
this has gotten out of hand

I would love to be bareback balls deep in a twink swede boipooc.

>what's wrong with showing your assets
What's right with it?
You can show next to nothing and still be attractive
>you must like thing because you say you hate it
Alrighty dude

This.

Are you really so prudish and ridiculous that you think there is something wrong with a man or woman showing their whole body for the world to see?

Really?

I bet you think kids will also freak out and be damaged if they hear a naughty word, lol.

Yes, I know there is.
>Kids aren't vulnerable
Have you ever even seen a kid?
You'd know that they just absorb literally anything one puts in front of them, like a catchy commercial or a song in a disney movie, and then repeat it for weeks and months and never forget it.
It's no different with pro-faggot media metaphorically everywhere.

Do you happen to have the source for that image near the bottom left where that cutie is sucking those guys off?

Just curious

And you think if you walk down the street with your penis out and a kid were to see it, they would be scarred for life?

Assumably so.

In what way?

The kids in that photo must be relentlessly bullied at school now.

BLANDA UPP

Skirts aren't female attire though kek
Initially they were male farmers because they're perfect for combat(see: Romans)

Ben Franklin seemed to believe it wouldn't

Mmmmm

Boipucci best pucci

I can't know what you would define as "scarred", but it would mostly depend on how the child's parents handled it, probably needing to educate the child on matters relating to the genitalia far earlier than ideal, which would lead to the child having all of that on his mind when he should be focusing in other things.

The future of all white Swedish men

May as well become hot traps, as there's no point in pursuing white wimmenz as they're all going to be BLACKED soon...

The only reason people supported this was so that girls could wear pants to school. Considering the amount of rapefugees pouring into the country, it's probably a lot safer for schoolgirls to wear pants anyway, as they take just a bit longer to get off. (which allows girls time to escape or call for help).

I see it as a good thing to be honest. Of course, the unintended consequence is that technically boys can wear skirts, but none of them will. Just imagine how much shit you'd get from your mates for wearing a fuckign skirt like a bitch. I don't care how cucked a country is, her children are still as mean and aggressive as ever. Bullying will be the social norm which keeps boys in check. And hell, not only that, but you think a dude who wears a fucking skirt is going to get any dates? Yeah right, he'd be a fucking laughing stock amongst the girls.

Chill the fuck out, Sup Forums, it's not the end of the world. It's a small rule change with some humorous, unintended consequences. Relax, familia.

>So girls can wear pants
There are places where girls can't wear pants?
I don't know how it is in the cUcK, but here it's just a fucking given that girls will wear pants when it gets cold.
>a dude wearing a skirt getting any dates
But he doesn't want any fucking girls if he's a faggot.

lol any of the boys wearing skirts will be gay already
so they won't care that girls won't want them
and the hot girls will support them as gay best friends/accessories
which makes them a no go for bullying for the guys who want to stay on their good side and fuck those hot girls

social outcasts/ugly autists are bullied, socially competent faggots not so much

Jajajajajajjaja
>jaaajajjajajajaja

>I was afraid, and that was more important than a child's mental health
Kill yourself.

That's it, the feminization of the west is almost complete. I can't take it anymore. I want off this ride.

So now they're Scottish?

just like in my chineese cartoons