President Trump

>President Trump
>Due Process

Pick one.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-affirms-backing-gun-ban-for-those-on-terror-watch-list/article/2594306

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1987/11/01/magazine/the-woman-who-beat-the-klan.html?pagewanted=all
nbcwashington.com/news/local/212404531.html
abc7chicago.com/news/fight-over-last-piece-of-chicken-ends-in-fatal-stabbing/1064740/
pressconnects.com/story/news/public-safety/2016/06/01/stabbing-followed-fight-over-chicken-nuggets-police-say/85236968/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen Tard, when commies are in power I'm the terrorist and when Trump's in power them and their nigger haji pets are the terrorists because I'm right and they're the kike's shitbucket.

>it's okay when Trump does it

That's exactly what I said, present how it's wrong.

That's one good looking burger

It might have something to do with my original point -- you can't deny rights without due process regardless if it's a FUCKING WHITE MALE or a poo in loo or a dindu.

Fuck that, not voting now

Eat shit cucks, call me shill, call me Achmed, have fun with your toilet paper constitution and "privileges" that the government can take away with a fat nigger behind some computer screen or algorithms.

Every state does this already, guns are practically illegal in many leftist states.

You don't win by trying to be fair and equal with commies. They do not abide by fair law as afforded in a Democracy, if you give them space to act then you sentence the democracy to death, it simply does not work with.

Commies, shitskins, and achmeds that say they support assassinating Trump or some other stupid leftist shit should be watchlisted and prevented from owning a gun.

desu, Obama can do it right now through executive order.

>German Lopez
This guy is the worst "journalist" on the internet

I really hate him a considerable amount.

Reminds me of that time a black guy shot his dad over a piece of fried chicken

Thanks Geraldo you fucking spic

>A guy trained a machine to "watch" Blade Runner. Then things go seriously sci-fi.
I don't give a shit about your article, OP. Give me the link to Blade Runner article.

A nigger problem, not a gun problem.

have fun getting your guns taken away because you are probably on one of these lists

Is shake shack good

I'm fine with suspending due process for Muslims, Blacks and Hispanics, then eventually deporting them. We need to repair the damage LBJ and that Jewish Congressman did with the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Goddam, we're almost a turd world country and Europe is rushing to catch up to us. I fucking hate this world.

>crying about being entitled to things
muhconstitutionfags need to kill themselves.

You do not have any rights, except those you can secure for yourself through violence or threat of violence. If your "rights" are ever "taken", you did not deserve them in the first place.

But the important thing here is, were they Black?

You have a higher murder rate than half of the third world, congratulations

Doesn't matter, shall not infringe, stay mad.

No, our Blacks do. White America has a murder rate on par with Finland.

Yes... that's the whole point...
>hurr durr i don't understand the constitution

Your constitution is worthless and can eat shit, might makes right.

>Lopez

Is this for real?

Fuck, I'm done being a Trump apologist. Defending his actions when questioned by my family and liberal friends, this is seriously the last straw. I'll vote for a candidate who actually understands how important due process is like Gary Johnson.

I'm done, it was fun for a while, now I need to move on.

It's actually happened several times. In fact, more blacks have died in arguments over fried chicken than have been killed by the KKK in the past few decades.

i can not support him with this.

>shill4hill
Well a vote for Gary is a vote for Hillary you gommie

Might doesn't come from your fist, it comes from guns, you fucking retard. And now Trump is siding with libs on this

Dude I live in Minnesota, we all know that Shillary is gonna win my state by a 30-point margin. I might just save myself the trouble and stay home on election day and get blackout wasted as I watch the results come in.

Gary Johnson is on the record as saying that he thinks bakers should be forced by the government to make cakes for gay weddings. He's just as cucked as the rest of them.

I don't agree with this, so I won't defend it. But I'm still voting Trump because the alternative is Hillary.

I just hope the Republicans in Congress can block him on this issue.

>it comes from guns
Did I ever imply otherwise? This is a shill thread, but who cares if Trump magically becomes anti-gun? You own guns, if you ever stop owning those guns, you are to blame.

Such a bullshit wedge distraction issue. If I had to choose between due process and something as trivial as bakers making cakes, I'll side with due process every single time.

if you could provide an actual source, that will be one of my favorite stats ever.

Sessions already said in this article he's not with Trump on this. Hope NRA can lobby hard enough.

You did actually, by saying the constitution is

> worthless and can eat shit,

Implying the second amendment is also.

Except in the most 'leftist' states there are more guns than you'd ever imagine. We just hide them and conceal them. Watching. Waiting.

Well yes the commies are in power, of course I'm on a list. I've seen the NSA leak that watchlisted everyone who visited Linux forums.

This happens regardless of what any sensible person says or thinks, because communists are afforded the freedoms of Democracy. You cannot be neutral with them, they must be physically removed.

I'm trying to track down the last time the KKK killed a black. The most recent one I could find was Michael Donald in 1981. nytimes.com/1987/11/01/magazine/the-woman-who-beat-the-klan.html?pagewanted=all

Here are some friend chicken deaths that I could find:

Ernest Hart:
nbcwashington.com/news/local/212404531.html

Darwin Perez Gonzalez
abc7chicago.com/news/fight-over-last-piece-of-chicken-ends-in-fatal-stabbing/1064740/

Stabbing, but not death:
pressconnects.com/story/news/public-safety/2016/06/01/stabbing-followed-fight-over-chicken-nuggets-police-say/85236968/

So, unless there was a black killed by the kkk since 1981, you could say in the past 35 years more blacks have been killed fighting over chicken.