Soccer is fucking gay

Soccer fags explain this shit. I've never seen an nfl player put a dick in their mouth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moxuL8ssClk
youtube.com/watch?v=3oBerlOFbDw
youtube.com/watch?v=hQv8nP0VNvI
youtube.com/watch?v=qHwCrnGLAck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EUROGAYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>sucking a man's dick is gay
>having sex with a man is gay
lol ok buddy

WTF I'm horny now!
and I love football btw

This is now a gay athletes thread
youtube.com/watch?v=moxuL8ssClk

youtube.com/watch?v=3oBerlOFbDw

Dude. It's 2017. This type of blatant homophobia is NOT cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQv8nP0VNvI

FOOTYFAGS DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Rekt

Nothing to apologize for. Just some healthy young men who care about the wellbeing of their teammates

Hahahahahaha good thread

Jerry Sandusky

> sandusky
> nfl
> (You)
> reading comprehension

What did he mean by this?

explain this, amerifags

Wew...

lol

Amerisharts, explain this shit, I've never seen a European Championship with 70% of black players.;

How will burgers ever recover?

>NFL is a sport
>Amerifat education

Damn, the military is also gay as fuck.
How will G.I ever recover?

The perfect roman demigod can have sex with women and men alike, nothing gay with that

>I've never seen an nfl player put a dick in their mouth

Why are there so many stray dogs in toe bowling countries?

so you didnt watch france play portugal in the final?

im not here to argue or anything like that, can I see the chileans mens national team being gay via webm?someone post that shit pls so we can point and laugh

It's almost as if someone brings in a dog that hasn't done it's doo doo to their rivals field so they can disrupt the game and make it shit on the pitch...

>nothing about Lombardi openly supporting gay players
>nothing on the slang and TV show the "red zone"

is he really gay?

Just a bit of banter m8

Sports are for fags.

We know the nfl has gay players. At least they have the decency to not put dicks in their mouth during a game.

>Amerisharts are so insecure and repressed about their sexuality that they cant even have gay jokes with their buddies

genuinely sad!

i think i've seen all of my friends cocks, and they've seen mine at some point. when i was at uni staying in an 8 man dorm, cunts would walk about naked all the time and no one would bat an eyelid. only a literal closeted homosexual would care, or make a big deal about it. its only body part.

Handegg is played by 40 guys. Football is played by literally billions. All types of people are going to be in it.

Real men play chess

> I've seen all my friends cocks
Cool faggot. Too bad it's a gif of someone literally putting dick in their mouth.

Based Pablo Alfaro, he was joking to a Rookie in the team, he was one of the hasrdest defenders on the leage, also a Doctor.

Much Respect

youtube.com/watch?v=qHwCrnGLAck

Why is touching and putting your friends genitals in your mouth banter in 3rd world countries?

Hahaha dude look your cock is in my mouth! We are ironically being so gay! Its a joke mate, now hurry up and cum so we can go get dinner.

>Spain
>England
>Third world
Americans are so clueless

*UK

You tell me! you tell me, huh...

Why does every board with country flags boils down to MUH COUNTRY > YOUR COUNTRY?

also moot is a fag

> german with 0 national pride
Wow I'm shocked

Beats me. But making fun of sexual insecure ameriprudes is a tradition I like to carry on to future generations of shitposter.

The last time we showed national pride, six million merchants went mysteriously missing.

Do you want that?

DO YOU WANT THAT?

>Burger has zero reading ability while jumping to conclusions
Wow I'm shocked

Yes
Sorry Arab my bad

never heard that one before

Hard to hear when your head is cut off.

well now your just getting silly
I wish you a good day sir

>going the "im better than you" route on the sports board of an anime forum

might want to rethink everything about your whole life m8

Fun fact: For a white American, it’s over 9000 times more likely to be shot by a based black guy than it is for a white European to be “culturally enriched” by islamism.

Black on white violence is hardly an issue here. It's black on black violence and then blacks blaming us for their bullshit.

>I've never seen an nfl player put a dick in their mouth

> kissing is the same as putting penis in your mouth during a game.
Damage control much?

this desu

you can't mock a sport for being gay when your national sport has players kissing each other live in national coverage.

I can because our gays have the decency to not suck cock during a game.

>our gays

Gay degenerate culture came after football. Gays copy off macho straight culture cause it's their fetish to be with straight men. Nice spin

>not giving your bro a cheeky brojob after he scores

lol americans can not into banter

Why do I always have a feeling that Americans think they are more Europeans than actual Europeans? They're always worried and giving advice on how Euros should handle their countries.

> more European and European
What are you trying to type here Miguel?

LMAO