Untitled

それをやりなさい。

Imperial family of Japan does not own any Chinese territory. They tried. They failed.

They must try again, this time we must help them.

Get off my property

5/5 Japanese there, David-kun

Don't touch my Kool-Aid.

AYY LMAO KOTO DESU NIPPON WA KAWAII GOZAIMASU :)))))))

;)))))))

Fuck you. You know damn well life would have been better had the Japanese won.

ITT: Weaboos

Don't touch my Gook-Aid

You had your chance, now you'll go the same way the mongols went.

The only weeaboo here is you faggot. Anime sucks, and its our fault Japan is weak and gay.

>little weeb complains about anime posted on a japanese-owned anime imageboard

Fuck off

Stop anime and jpop,cleanse the degenerate tv shows,drown people over 18 with no girlfriend in a river or whatever,start arranging marriages for the normal people,force both genders to serve in the military,gas the homos,invest more in heavy industry.

>davido-kun still triggered about anime posted on a japanese-owned anime imageboard

Anime sucks, and is the reason Japan has become weak.

robot/android revolution will be that

but it takes a long time. the modern era sucks anyway. nothing is revolutionary

>wapanese really needs to prove his negative points of view regaring japanese animation on a japanese-owned japanese animation imageboard

>robot/android revolution
Does this include mecha?

ayy

Are you black American?

Yes why?

dunno. industrial mechas will come out like ball in gundam series but ones for military use will depend on the state of affairs at that point

No I'm white

niggers are weebs afaik
maybe hes confirming that

Cool

Not cool

What if I'm hafu?
White + Black

Anime didn't ruin Japan, otaku culture did.

Still cool

So, the one Japanese guy in this thread. What is your opinion of anime. Do you like it or dislike it?

weeb niggas are more needed
im not him

Why are you awake at 2AM?
I smell U.S. navy boy

its 3am here. im japanese and gonna go bed soon.

i dont watch modern anime, but used to watch a lot of dark sci-fi titles including cult and old school ones. my fav anime is patlabor 2 and the votoms ova "pailsen files". the 3d animation sucks but the story is dope af. its for real niggas. therere no female characters there. check it out my nigga

Good night man, I will check it out.