An entire nation bullied out of a website

An entire nation bullied out of a website...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO
O
O

Next, the entire internet

First stop Quora

You think you're bullied? Atleast you dont get >paki reply everytime you ask for a gf.

You two are the same. Poos in loos.

Islam does that. What's the difference between Turks and Greek's or Serb's and Bosnian's as well?

People actually use that site?

What do you even know about the world? You live in a desert in the middle of the ocean.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

More than a fucking Belgian for sure.

? I live in the middle of Europe. You're some sub 90 iq chad surfer that lives amongst kangaroos in the middle of nowhere.

language, ethnic group, history, religion, culture etc?

Thats like saying afghanis and pakis are the same

Not an argument.

>ethnic group,
Bosnian's are virtually Muslim Serbians.
>history,
There was no united India for most of history.
>religion, culture
Religion plays a massive role in culture tbf.

They are. Both are backward, shitty Islamic countries that harbor terrorists

No afganis are pashtuns tajiks and hazaras, pakis are pashtuns and punjabis. Pashtuns asides afghanis and pakis dont look anything

Please, we are all shitskin subhumans in their eyes.

you can do that with any two ethnic groups.

What's the difference between Greeks and Italians?
>ethnic group
Italians are virtually Catholic Greeks
>history
Roman empire and greek developments had them united for a large part of history
>religion, culture
Religion plays a massive role in culture tbf.

>listning to amerimongrels
Just stop boi, whites will die out in our life time and our children will grow up in a beautiful non-white

>There was no united India for most of history.
India, like china or Persia was united many times in history. Comparatively the Mediterranean region was only united once and Europe was never united unless you count the post Cold War EU or maybe the HRE.

>There was no united India for most of history.
Who cares about this governmental things when they have common origins and culture anyways?

>Italians are virtually Catholic Greeks
They aren't. They speak different languages and have different history. But Bosnia is just an ancient Serbian region which was converted to Islam by Ottomans.

depends what you define as india. If you use British raj borders, it was only really fully united under Turkic, and the Maurya empire, and of course the Biritish. Chunks of it were almost always either independent or part of Persia, or other empires.

but they don't have common origins

>Italians are virtually Catholic Greeks
Lmao man, their languages are in two different subgroups of the Indo-European family. You guys take this haplo group shit too seriously.

What happened to Sindhis and Balochis?

Sindhis look like darker punjabis and most balochs have dravidian race mixing, the pure ones are spainiard tier

The Bosnian and Serb language aren't exactly the same either.
And South India isn't even part of the Indo-European language group. So I think the Greek-Italian resemblance is better than the Paki-Indian one.

Where are the darkest ones from? Down south?

Indians did it to themselves

Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Balochs, Mujahirs, Brahuis, Baltis, Kashmiris, you are all Pakistanis. One nation, no discrimination.

Yeah, my mother never saw a dark person before when she was young until she went to karachi. If your talking about the darkest than its siddi

>The Bosnian and Serb language aren't exactly the same either.
He actually believes this.
Brahuis probably.

Who are the Brahuis? Wikipedia says they are dravidian; how are they in Pakistan?

Yeah mostly dumbfuck Indians who harass users and start everything with "Let me tell you a story"

like wtf how is this possible

I thought you call them Sheedis? There is some poet from Karachi naam bhool gaya uska, keh raha tha ki sab log use African samjhkar sawal karte the ki itna accha Urdu kahaa se seekha?

>immigration don't real

>pakistan is white

Idk much about them, they live in karach

brahuis are central dravidians who at some stage migrated to baluchistan and adopted baluchi culture and shit.

>white
You retarded nigger I never implied that, my mum grew up in peshawer which is a pashtun city and karachi is full of dravids. Light skin=/=white

Yeah sure man. I'd rather use Sup Forums, it's so much more mature and civilised.

poo poo in the loo loo hehehehe

xddddd

At least here we can call you out for the smelly, rapist, cheapskates that you are rather than get cucked by Quora admins for BNBR.

Your stomach hurts, you need to poo.
But I won't let you near the loo!
Begone from here, young Pajeet.
To the designated shitting street!

topkek

Can really blame indians for pooing on the street consider the state of their toilets

>posting on the Internet

>he thinks I'm actually a native Tanzanian and not just a transplanted tourist

Top post

a fucking wagoon wheel xdddDDD :d-DDDDDD

Is that their solution to unemployment?