Daily reminder to

Daily reminder to
1: avoid responding to Sup Forums comments
2: avoid labelling hip hop as nigger music
3: avoid Sup Forums trolls

YOU'RE NOT user'S FUCCKING MOTHERRR

4. Avoid 19 year olds on a soapbox thinking they are doing you a favor by making this thread

Waste of quads
I am

a good quads actually fuck yourself

Making this thread won’t help at all.

Also to avoid responding to anyone posting the "soyboy" meme. Not only is that whole "soy increases your estrogen or whatever" thing fake news, it completely exposes anyone using it as a newfag.

The only acceptable use of it is when you're on Sup Forums and are referring to the dallas NFL team as the soyboys.

It’s easy to avoid them, but they’ll still samefag replies and derail threads.

Waste yourself pleb and/or ingrate

Not only that but report it as well

hello

We are both a board AND a people

You won't contain us
Stop trying to resist us
You will be assimilated

can I kiss you

I report so much shit man I dont think it does much. I wish filtered posts were totally hidden like filtered threads

This. That retarded meme is killing mu

>reverse psychology

incest is literally natural selection trying to get rid of your genes from the gene pool. It's your brain telling you that it is a-okay to fuck your own sister, and make retarded babies that will never be able to reproduce. If you have the urges to fuck your sister, you might aswell off yourself, and save the world one less retard, and more food. I hope for your sake you will actually follow through with that.

muh Sup Forums boogeyman

And you're only making your 'board and people' look worse every time you post.

Quit making everything political and spouting buzzwords and maybe people wouldn't hate your guts.

But hip hop IS nigger music

Good quads

Reminder
This is what a Sup Forums thread looks like
>Talks about pol in OP
>Says nigger in OP
>Is trying to brainwash you

Incest just greatly increases the chances of inheriting an already existing defect. If neither have it then they could have 20 babies and none would be deformed at all.

t. incest apologist neckbeard

>avoid labelling hip hop as nigger music
but this is correct, though.

can we sticky this

I wouldn't mind you guys, if you guys actually knew how to discuss music. But it's always some stupid memes from rockist Facebook pages, the whole "rap is nigger music" is already tiresome too. If you wanna stay here without anybody complaning or calling you a pleb, be open to listen to different kinds of music.

let's go home denny

DENNY

You're welcome ignoramus

>2: avoid labelling hip hop as nigger music
When did we decide lying was ok?

hi Sup Forums