Are 13 year olds allowed to wear this where you live?

are 13 year olds allowed to wear this where you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__ROu0WTBno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_education_in_the_United_States#Levels_of_education
youtube.com/watch?v=gODlk55cpp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mashallah, mashallah! I would rape those two ladies so hard they would willingly convert to Islam, subhanallah.

Sure

SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE

Of course. É uma delicia e um pracer culpable ao mesmo tempo.

They've usually long since lost their virginity by then,so it's not a big deal.

SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE

Yeah, of course. I wouldn't be selfish with other boys.
Anyway, I'd teach her everything she need to know, so she wouldn't end with a faggot & beta boi

SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE?
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE

Usally yes, but since we have all those filthy muslim animals here, things have changed. I would not even recommend adult women to wear this. You can see the greedy eyes of muslims when they see naked female skin.

This was a normal thing in the 90's, don't understand why this is suddenly a problem right now.

Fuck off, Moroccan.

what problem?

honestly wtf. At the risk of sounding like some old ass card holding republican, don't you think the whole 13 year olds wearing ass pants and half-shirts thing is a little indecent and contributing to the moral breakdown of society. I mean imagine if they were your daughters. Maybe we do need white shariah tbqh

Nah they probably lost their virginities already

They were even worse. Add to the jeans pink pockets that go down from within and a sleazy leather bag and crappy make up. That's the standard now

You just sound like a normal person. In no way is that outfit appropriate for a 13 year old girl.

why do brazilan grills like to expose navel

i'm quite surprised mothers let their grills dress like that because it makes themselves appear far worse in comparison. imagine an israeli state protected monopoley having to deal with a cheap small competitor, you get what i mean.

a belly is a woman's body cutest part

> Great Britistan
> Not going to get gangraped and run over by a truck

Yes and they do constantly.

they're allowed if they have dumb parents. No one can tell them not to except their parents. (it's rare though)
Still they would be seen with a critical eye

fuuuuuuuark brehs

Only on fridays.

13 year old boys that is

Yeh I've seen this; you just look, sigh, swallow your own saliva and keep going.

They're doing it because older girls do it - same reason as why boys that age copy the older boys.

13 are highschoolers in America, so they dress the same as the seniors in the school to look cool. They don't actually hang around with older kids or even do the same "adult" things except for a few bydlo girls, at least in my country. But in my country kids 13-15 have a separate stage of education from kids 16-18

>Dress like that in Canada
>Get frostbite and die of hypothermia

yeah this
it's as stupid as start smoking and drink-binging at that age, but it means no actual harm

This is a normal summer outfit, Mahmood.

I think you are right. Kids tend to mimick teens: they behavior, looks, style of clothes

13 isn't high school here dumb shit, you enter high school when you're 14 and turn 15 during freshman year

funny how yuropoors whine about americans being stupid and then they go and talk about our country like they're experts on it and 90% of the time they have no clue what the fuck they're talking about

Shut up fat americut

>white ''people''

>13 yo niece came over
>wearing tight leggins pants and artificially worn practically transparent undersized shirt with bellybutton visible and tits poking out
>hugs and cuddles with me all day long spreading her waist long glossy silky hair all over my face
>encourages me to run my fingers through her hair as we're lying down together listening to music on her phone with only one headset
>she's so close that I can see goose bumps on the upper parts of her overly exposed tits
I'm not supposed to feel anything, r-right? R-right, guys?

I was going to act all morally outraged but blood started flowing to my dick and I may or may not have an erection now so I'm just going to say nothing.

stop daydreaming pedojew, it's not good for you

Yes.
How else are they gonna find a sexual partner?

youtube.com/watch?v=__ROu0WTBno

It's sad that thinking pre-teen girls should dress modestly is now associated with Islam.

BRAZIL HOLLANDIA LOVES YOU!

>thirteen
>preteen
Get hit by a truck

well shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_education_in_the_United_States#Levels_of_education

ah são brasileiras? está tudo explicado.

brazil has a very lax culture regarding this sort of things.

Encouraged.

Yes they are allowed to wear clothes

That girl on the right has to learn to keep her legs shut, it will be indecent if she wears a skirt.

Also, how are they 13? They look like 15-16.

>dictionary definitions generally designate it as 10–13 years

user, you know some people mature earlier than others, right? r-right..?

also makeup helps

The clue is in the word

How they act and look is more 15 than 13. I'm not even that much older, but in my highschool girls just started growing tits at 13, most girls never wore a bra and girls were bullied for having tits.
Yes, I know some mature earlier. I still look like an 18 y/o while being 25.

(((SCHULZ)))

>mfw Trump banned trannies from the military

Regardless, I don't a girl that young should dress that way.

Surprisingly yes

yes

Unfortunately yes.

How are they so soft and sexual

WTF I LOVE BRAZIL NOW

the blonde one needs dick

>13 isn't high school here dumb shit, you enter high school when you're 14 and turn 15 during freshman year

I went into my freshman year at 13, turned 14 during it. I was born in May, and I was eighteen for like a week and a half of my senior year.

stop being mysoginistic

>soft and squishy teen flesh

well i don't like guys walking around the town without their shirts too

So your high school lasted 5 years then?
>13-14
>14-15
>15-16
>16-17
>17-18

I think you're either misremembering or you went to a very strange high school. Majority of americans go to a four year high school, freshman, sophomore, junior, senior spanning ages 14-15, 15-16, 16-17, and 17-18.

why white people are clinically retarded?
not "idiot" retarded, full retarded as in "not growing fast as the norm"

youtube.com/watch?v=gODlk55cpp8

They are barely showing anything though? Are legs and belly really that sexual? Maybe belly, but not legs.

it has nothing to do with being white, it's about the "values" of western "civilizaion". blacks or asians who grow up in western countries are just as degenerate as their white peers