Trump has started mentioning the /lgbt/ in his every speech

Trump has started mentioning the /lgbt/ in his every speech.

He says that the attack on Orlando Pulse night club was an attack against everything USA stands for.

Thought you should know.

Also, Sup Forums! We are one of you!
/polgbt/ forever fuck yeah!

Now tell me... How does this make you FEEL

>>>/deviantart/

We will always love you, Sup Forums!

He's obviously doing it to get votes, not because he actually believes it. Are you stupid?

It makes me feel like he's the only one actually talking about the problem, which is Islam.

Well he can't exactly say "At least he only killed some gays" and give jewish media some actual ground on which to paint him as a bigot.

He realizes that Islam is a bigger threat than gays

Fuck trannies, fuck them with a rake. Stop saying LGBT. REEEEE

Anyway, there are lots of mass shootings, only a few done by Muslims. Gays just got the shitty stick this time, next time it will be someone else for some other dumb reason.

It's the guns, but Americans are dumb faggots and don't want to hear it.

You aren't even American.

hey, if a group that you can benefit from is going through hard times, why not help them?

>1 post by this ID
Step up your game shill

we will always hate muzzies more than you lads

also 90% of Sup Forums is bi

I'd much rather have a few fags in my population than a shit ton of muslims

how come someone shot an MP in England then? Was it the guns too?

>it's the guns

Rand 2016

>everything I don't like is just a clever ruse
>everything I do like is totally true though

I'd throw your question back, but you've already answered it.

That shows what effective gun laws look like. That terrorist had to make a home made gun HIMSELF and killed one person with it. And he'd been planning violence for years.

Shooters aren't infinitely determined geniuses and if you'd rather live in a country where Omar can just go out and buy an AR15/MCX and kill 50 you're a retard.

Why do gay bottoms on Sup Forums personify themselves with the cutest anime characters?

Its the most deceptive thing ever, they're all manfaced uggos

If you're going to connive and try to get me to plow a guy, at least be honest about how they look

No feels at all. Sup Forums doesn't hate gay people, Sup Forums hates faggots. Sup Forums doesn't hate black people, Sup Forums hates niggers. Many gay people hate faggots. Many black people hate niggers. Some of Sup Forums are gay, black, or both. We are only intolerant of stupidity and degeneracy.

I agree on the tranny thing. Should stick with LGB.

However, guns are not the problem. Really, it isn't specifically muslims or a certain race.

However, certain races and religions breed violence (i.e. Muslims and other shit skin countries) and they need to be stopped.

Nope, we're all cutes.

You would be able to get a way hotter boyfriend than a girlfriend. You would love fucking his ass and feel more fullfilled than him while doing it. You would also love doing something wrong and naughty.

> and killed one person with it. And he'd been planning violence for years.
So you're saying even if he had the oppurtinity to, he would not have killed more.

lol ok

Whatever it takes to win the election. Can you not tell that's it's just PR bullshit to win votes?

I feel fine.

you are useful idiots

This. I've only ever been with one guy and I never got the chance to fuck his ass. However just the thought gets me harder and more aroused than any girl ever has, for whatever reason.

In the USA, that terrorist who killed the MP would've been able to buy an AR15 and high capacity magazines.

fuck off faggots

Who cares as long as Trump removes the muds?

Impartial.

Girls would also love you for being the strong dominant alpha who fucks the cute boy in the ass. They love cute boys getting fucked in the ass, you would be like a warhero. The manliest of men.

They would probably sheer you on "Common fuck him user! Show us what a man you are!". Girls love handsome boys that fuck cute boys in the ass. It just triggers something primal in them.

That's what I mean.

Gays usually get a shitty stick though.

>lgbt
Remove the lbt and you might have a correct statement. It's not like l's give a fuck about gs or ts, and nobody likes ts besides jews. L's are marxist nazis and the leading cause of cancer.

This narrative is agodsend. The various client groups of the left are only really United in their hate against white conservatives. They don't actually agree on much and can be easily divided.

that cartoon needs at least a boss kike

>pol doesn't hate black people

I'm going to have to stop you right there, nigger.

Feels good. He's always known how to play the game. Do you honestly think he's going to lose conservative voters to Hillary?

It's net gain and he knows it.

Kek lay your blessing upon Trump and this post.

We like you, but not like that. Stop being such a faggot.

>>>/adventurequest/

at this point, if the gay pol/acks vote for trump.

#TRUMP2016rainbow

GO BABY GO!

No, we're having a moment here and I want you to acknowledge it. It is totally okay to fuck someone who has a cute face, longer hair, no visible muscles and smooth body. It would make you smile afterwards, because you've done something forbidden and naughty.

Girls would love you for it, because you prove that you're the manly man who fucks cute boys, girls love that stuff, they're kinky as fuck.

It doesn't make me feel, but it really makes me think...

>Boss kike

Hah... No, jews don't fight. Perhaps like a giant monster made out of jews in a puddle with a nickle on the top that they're all trying to get to.

It is based on this poster.

It is a left 4 dead knock-off, with radicalized muslims instead of zombies.

Trunk instead of Tank.