So a friend of mine, who was conservative in high school but later moved to a very liberal city and college...

So a friend of mine, who was conservative in high school but later moved to a very liberal city and college, and became brainwashed, finally had the testosterone to retort on Facebook rather than passive aggressively sharing Occupy Democrat shit every time I post something pro-Trump.

Any tips, extra information, criticisms to my response? I want to be as factual as possible. I'll post his reply when it happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

umm dude this board is for political discussion not "help me win my arguments since I have nothing to say". Please delete your thread because it is off topic

Fuck off leaf, I have plenty to say, but Sup Forums is a treasure trove of info that I'd be stupid not to consult.
And facebook threads have been here since forever.
Go watch a forest burn.

Your friend is a lost cause. Just put his name on the rope list and move on

tldr pls

if they are for clinton they are already lost

He's going to come back with links from CNN talking about how Trump is literally Hitler, these people are a lost cause. I've learned the hard way trying to convince people they're the idiots is a no win situation. The problem is there's way more idiots than intelligent people so they think their point of view is correct, because that's what the TV tells them.

8/8 Argument, though, maybe you might get through to some normies scrolling through their timeline.

He's probably just going to block you.

You absolutely BTFO of that guy, he is crying like a baby in the fetal position right now.

MAGA

A little bit more verbose than I prefer but I do like your style.

Oh come on, taking the red pill to normie land with the help of Sup Forums is always fun.

ha ha ur rihgt man this guy is a idiot

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Back to Sup Forums

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?

not bad

I'm not good with words. hope this reaction image helps

Fucking good job holy shit