Ask a dude who now knows what the inside of hi shin looks like anything

did you dies

How did you break your leg?

no skiing for you

Playing kick ball I was running to second base and dude who was trying to tag me slipped and all 230 pounds of him landed on my extended leg

Sucks senpai

Felt like and sounded like a glass bottle crushing in my leg

is it gay to fuck a girl with a penis?

yes

man up you fagboi gook mf soft ass nigga i broke my 5th metacarpal once that shit is probably worse and i didnt cry foh

Only if you have feelings for her. Emotions are fucking gay.

What else are you foing to fuck her with? Your finger?

Not unless the dick isn't feminine.

if emotions are gay does than mean if i cry when i watch lord of the rings im gay?

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad

That's a fucking master piece so no it's not gay you'd be gay not to cry

>kick ball
Are you 12?

Will it recover fully? How long did they estimate it will take for you to walk normally again?

>tfw played 3 hours of football everyday for atleast 13 years and never had an injury.

I was built like a tank desu.

>played world of tanks for 3 hours everyday and got a torn acl
damn i'm built like a footballer

24 but we didn't has shit else to do when your on deployment you kinda do what you can when you can

Kek

6-8 weeks I'll be able to walk for a short time. 6 months I should be 100% but I'll always have the rod in my leg

Will you be shipped back to what I presume is the us or will you stay and recover on your base?

Luckily we are in our last month so they just have me sitting around till we ship out. However I may be going LIMDU because they can't use me so I'll probably be working shore duty till I'm 100% again

Lucky bastard.. enjoy your free time off, pussy

retiree here, btw, 10 years, chair force

The percasets they have me taking make everything enjoyable. And thanks for your service brother.

>americans can get paid to take drugs and do nothing while their up keep is paid for, while they live in japan
Living the weeb dream there buddy.

and For (You)rs, brother

Percs are nice
When I retired, is what a heart attack, they had me take high dollar high shit and Dilaudid, legal heroin basically
Your military does the same thing, Civilian Non-Com
>and buys our weapons at a premium

Oh I'll be working but for the last month all we do is pack are shit out and get ready to leave so I'll mostly just be pushing paper work. When I go limdu I'll be working on the small stuff that you can't just fix right on the flight line. I'm only actually out of work for the next 14 days just to make sure it didn't get inffected

what aircraft?

I have no idea how the Navy and Marine do their bullshit, like deployment and manning, can ya give me a For Official Use Only breakdown?

I worked AMMO; 15s, 16's plus a handle full of foreign units, saw the Sukhoi some model number
worked with the Nighthawk before they "retired" her

Currently working on the p-3 with is a sub hunter then the squadron is converting to the p-8 a newer better sub hunter. Deployment is typically 6-8 months and we rotate every other year. Before this I was working I level. I level takes the boxes off I level fixes the box to put it on the plane as for my rate ( what you call mos) is Ae aviation electritions mate.

O level take the box off I level fixes the box* sorry atuo corrects a bitch

sweet, I savvy sub hunter
p-8s not exactly new, modified 737.. but better none the less
>lel l levevel l1e1 l1l lol
aircraft electronics, you could swap branches some day and go eat jelly beans in the Chair Force, super secret squirrel =3
they love promoting two-branch people there too

I'm an e5 in the navy and currently so no there the branches will accept me without taking a pay cut. Plus my little brothers air force and I can't give him the satisfaction of knowing he has the better job lolol

So none of the other branches*

yeah, retiring is the way to go
or separating to the Guard

can't give up that NCO pay -_-

That's the idea is to ride out 20

you got the right idea, brother
ride that education bill as far as will go, keep putting on bars, that's just the way
see you at your retirement ceremony
>coin check