>Fan of x lads
>Just took a pee lads x
>The gf lads
>the bf lads
>the gf lads
>just went outside lads
>just took a shit lads
>just took a pee lads

>What do Europeans do when the shops are closed on Sundays?
>1. Your country 2. Does ananas belong on pizza
>Why aren't you defending us, Germanic men?
>would you racemix with a ______?
>ANOTHER
>Why do Poles say polaaa~ when they see something cute?
can we backtrace all of these people's IPs and just throw them in a pit full of wolves somewhere?

nothing wrong with any of that mate
It can be pretty funny sometimes though

Add another 10-15 severely mentally ill posters who post the same shit every single day spanning months to years when you look it up in the archive

Add the people who make a thread, it gets no replies so they repost it again and again until it gets some

I think the worst is the guy with a Slovene proxy that posts "it's [incorrect time] here, goodnight lovely people" with the webm of the vampire girl

that's been going on for literally like six years every night without fail

HOWLING

There's quite a few of them, always surprised me how many severely mentally ill posters there are on this board. There's one or two for every country.

I like him/them
The pedo pole who also posts the "remember you can end it at anytime" is worse

>I like him/them

Why? Why would you like a mentally ill person who keeps posting the same shit every single day and shitting up the board?

Did you consider making an interesting/funny/unique thread then, or was this absolute shitpost the best you could do? Because congratulations, you just willfully became part of the problem.

Your thread isn't exception btw

What use is there when it will get no replies and jorge will post a new thread about how he wants to kill his parents or get a chinese gf and it will get 100+ replies?

how do you know that's pedopole? also pedopole hasn't appeared in months, probably got v&

Honestly, it's been my experience that good threads get plenty of participation here. They just don't happen very often. But when they do, people respond positively.

He's admitted it's him it's no secret

Dunno he seems harmless enough saying goodnight and calling us lovely people and the :3

Honestly I feel like generals clogging the place up really kills any interesting threads