I can never decide if I like him. every time I start listening I think it's great and I'm amazed...

I can never decide if I like him. every time I start listening I think it's great and I'm amazed, then a couple songs later I'm completely zoned out not even paying attention or I'm annoyed and I shut it off. What are your thoughts on him? Why can't I get into him?

I'll decide for you. You like him

Probably the best pop musician of the last 20 years

I fuck hard with Four Shadows and Lipstick and stuff, but then he does some quirky shit like "nude beach a go-go" and compeltely loses me

retard

FRAMALAMA DING DONG SURFER BILLY BING BONG

actually I think I don't like him. maybe if I was doing drugs I would.

masterpiece

he's also kind of an ass

all of the albums are garbage just go through everything before he stepped into a real studio and make a greatest hits cd, probably end up with maybe 15 to 20 songs and thats the best youll ever get from him

ALL THE PARENTS DON'T LIKE THE ACTION

Try his early stuff like House Arrest or The Doldrums, it's weirder and might hold your attention better
Or you just don't like him that much. I feel the same way about Mac DeMarco, it quickly turns into background music for me.

He's a angry dick who steals other bands styles shamelessly but he could be a lot worse

6/10

He's pretty based for a kike but his music sucks

I really like him as a person but most of his albums seem to have one or two songs that I can't live without and the rest is just okay. Gray Sunset, Every Night I Die at Miyagis, Loverboy, New Trumpets of Time, Only in My Dreams, all the DtBJ singles are perfect. Maybe someday I'll make the leap.

>I really like him as a person
based on what? he comes off as a total douche if you had followed him online

>i fuck hard with

>he doesn’t love based Ariel

He's pretty fucking cool dude. Tons of beta orbiter guys play the music he plays but they're usually creeps who larp as blumpf-hating male feminists. He's the real deal. Got dealt some tough genetics but he's stayed true to his values and owns his quirks - doubly inspiring to me personally since I'm only a little taller than he is. He made a name for himself without being an instrumental genius or crazy vocals either.

No he's not. I smoked a bowl with him once and he was an incredibly down to Earth guy. The key is to treat him like a human being instead of a celebrity.

t. autistic nu-male who thinks he's better than other indie soyboys
he is truly a fucked up music nerd but nowhere near a cool dude

I'm basing it on the interviews with him that I read