Was the Unabomber redpilled?

Was the Unabomber redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3605293/Unabomber-pens-letter-prison-saying-s-ready-share-story-20-years-brother-led-investigators-arrest.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/25/ted-kaczynski-the-unabomber-i-favored-clinton-and-/
mataromorir.espivblogs.net/files/2015/01/Kaczynski-Technological-Slavery.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was past red-pilled

Honestly read his manifesto. The guy really had his shit together.

very

too bad he chose violence as a means to get his message across :/

he was ted pilled

That's a pretty nice cuck shed.

Still is. You can write him in prison. Still a genius. There are some excellent public letters out there.

He was beyond red-pilled. He was kill-pilled. Nothing to be done now except to kill the leftists.

when is the next cuck shed commitee meeting, i already forgot

Too bad? Violence is the only answer. You're still blue-pilled if you haven't figured that out.

Were the DC Snipers red pilled

>too bad

Except it's becoming more and more obvious that's the only way to convey ideologies. Look at Christianity vs Islam: Christianity moves from being the widest spread religion during European conquests to slowly dying out or forced into liberalism to survive once the church embraced full-on non-violence/washing the feet of migrants. Whereas you have Islam, which managed to be semi-peaceful when the Ottomans exploited it as a tool for keeping the various savages of the Middle East toned down, has morphed into the world's fastest growing religion once it became a bunch of shitskins setting off suicide bombs.

Violence sells, my dude. It's sad, but it seems to be the way shit works.

give me an example of when violence has worked to spread an ideology

cultural marxism has not been spread through violence, and it is so widespread it is destroying western civilization

Black-pilled

He basically figured out the core issue with humanity, we're adapted for smaller scale societies than the ones we've created.

seems like Montana is the redpill motherland

my pilgrimage will start soon

>give me an example of when violence has worked to spread an ideology
>Islam

checkmate, my bad

>what is religion

While I don't have much to say on whether his manifesto was correct, if you consider his life story and then read the manifesto you can see that he is projecting his own faults really fucking hard on leftists, which is weird if you happen to agree with his generalizations. (I think I do but I haven't read it in a while.)

he was a literal mad genius

SCALE

underrated post

Sand nigger chimp pilled

He was spot on, though his methods were insane.

>Sweden

If you say so, you're the expert on these matters.

All political activities are violence. Voting is violence, law enforcement requires violence. Ideology is violence. All exercise of political will, any attempt to control the environment, is violence.

In a batshit insane sort of way, yes.

his manifesto was so compelling i read it in one sitting. 35k words and a small novel like hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is around 50k words. whenever someone puts out a manifesto i try to read it. ted's is easily the gold standard. i really should read it again.

Nice to see a fellow gay racist bodybuilder on here.

Captcha: Chemin Sans
Almost Chemsex

he was an idiot

>copypasted old ramblings into a manifesto
>his brother reads it
>"hmm this insane paper is familiar"
>brother digs through old letters
>"lol golly gee better call the fbi"

then like few days later the bombsquad arrests him in his anarchy shack.

>the Ted pill

Marxism's spread is actually linked heavily to violence. The Frankfurt school initially thought that people would rise up on their own, that it would inevitable. This is simply not the truth though, people in terrible working conditions at the time had no way to seize the means of production. The Soviet Union was heavily involved in the creation of cultural marxism, they funded and staged protests around the world and a lot of violence was involved behind the scenes.

You too, brother. Wanna hit the bathhouse?

It's pretty crazy how the DC Snipers went around straight up shooting people with the intentions of starting a race war and it didn't happen. We're way closer to one now than we were then. If that shit happened in 2016 it would be game over. Really shows you how fucked up race relations have become.

He has a name, Ted Kaczynski

FPBP

>his methods were insane.
They were primitive, he needed more time and access to a greater amount of materials.

Ted would have been the world's anti-hero if my deluded scenario had been his reality.

Fucked up? This is normal. Affluence masks the race war, makes us comfortable. Once affluence ends, these problems show themselves once again.

I mean he was redpilled enough to know that the most redpilled way to live out your life is to opt out of society and move in to a cuckshed far out in the wilderness so you can give lots of space for your wife and her satisfier, but he didn't know that Sweden is a better place to do that in because we have something called Allemansrätten here (Right to freedom to roam) which let's you live on anyone's property and do whatever you want as long as you stay out of sight in the wilderness. Instead he chose to live in Montana.

Holy shit, 19,20, 21 and 22 are fucking spot on. Well, they're all spot on, but those are especially spot on, it's SJWs in a nutshell.

Based state
Zyklon Ben Garrison is letting it be known that Montana is where the revolution will start

>The ultimate catalyst which drove him to begin his campaign of bombings was when he went out for a walk to one of his favorite wild spots, only to find that it had been destroyed and replaced with a road.

Ouch

thread feels like an fbi honeypot

Yes. I'm reading pic related now and it's amazing, although quite demoralizing so far(I'm at paragraph 161).
Would recommend.

>mfw I want to move far away from people so I don't have to put up with society's bullshit anymore
>mfw I would miss my high speed internet too much

At least I realize that I'm a pussy. If living with all of the modern conveniences becomes a possiblity, I'm gonna move way out in the middle of nowhere in a cuckshed too.I think given all of the nigger bullshit we will see a mass migration of right wing whites to places like Montana and Wyoming very, very soon. Maybe we can make some little cuck shed communities together.

>#23
Does anyone ever have this problem when debating?

Examples:
>White women with higher IQs wait longer to get married.
>"NUH UH I KNOW MY FRIEND STACY AND SHE HAS AN IQ OF SIX GORILLIAN SO YOUR STATEMENT IS DE FACTO FALSE."

>Second generation Muslim immigrants in the UK have been show to be more radicalized or more at risk to be radicalized than their parents.
>"NUH UH MY FRIEND AHMED AT OXFORD IS LIKE TOTALLY PROGRESSIVE AND SUPPORTS GAYS TOO! LOOK HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT ABOUT HIM TALKING ABOUT #ORLANDOSHOOTING RIP :'("

>American blacks tend to have lower IQs than American whites.
>"NUH UH MY FRIEND JAMAL WENT TO YALE AND WAS VALEDICTORIAN, STUDENT PRESIDENT, AND WAS IN NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING RACIST!"

It's like, no shit. When you say these things, you aren't talking about every singkle unique individual who fits in a certain race, group, whatever. These are tendencies, standard distributions, etc. No one is denying there is a range or IQs, beliefs, radicalization, progressiveness to conservatism, etc. Variance among the entire population exists (fucking duh).

Yet, leftists seem to say this same meme again and again NO MATTER WHAT.
>"NUH UH I KNOW 1 SPECIFIC PERSON OR THING THAT DOESN'T FIT INTO YOUR MODEL SO IT TOTALLY NULLIFIES EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID. BTFO MISOGYNIST."
They use this meme to further solidify their own beliefs and completely disregard any facts, studies, etc. just because they know that one guy who lies at the top or bottom of the population.They should just know better. They should understand instinctively that when you say these things you are referring to a distribution with a mean or common feature of some sort.

Fuck man, studying econometrics and statistics was a fucking mistake... It really does alter the way you read information and perceive life. Normies are too stupid to understand either (let alone basic math) and women are absolutely beyond saving when it comes to discussing anything.

>let's you live on anyone's property and do whatever you want
Wow, swedes are actually commie scum IRL. Disgusting. Don't even have private property.

Violence is great. Cut to the chase mother fuckers.

Read this Come home, white man. Come to Sweden instead.

Yes, argument by exception is seriously the most retarded shit of all fucking time.

How much would it cost for a little cuckshed in the middle of nowhere?

Read that he had to buy land and got help from family to pay for it.

If you're here you should just assume you're being monitored, even minuplated/influenced to some degree.

>If we had never done anything violent and had submitted the present writings to a publisher, they probably would not have been accepted. If they had been been accepted and published, they probably would not have attracted many readers, because it’s more fun to watch the entertainment put out by the media than to read a sober essay.
>Even if these writings had had many readers, most of these readers would soon have forgotten what they had read as their minds were flooded by the mass of material to which the media expose them.
>In order to get our message before the public with some chance of making a lasting impression, we’ve had to kill people.
Paragraph 96.

pic related

Ya. But it all comes from his other points of insecurity. Just ask them why they're so insecure and subconsciously racist/sexist with their condescending anecdotes.

Not a cuckshed, but there is a guide that gets posted about converting a van into your mobile home.

OR...or he just was an American minded individual who despised the gov't and their fucking constant bullshit like the rest of us, only he was more intent on isolation and rationalizing the anger he felt by killing people he'd never meet.

>thread

Anti tech ... ok
Couldn't get laid so sexually frustrated
Send bombs to teachers?
not red-pilled.
select images with a store front?
select images with rivers?
select images with trees?
not red pilled

Didn't he target certain people though?

That sounds more like McVeigh, until he thought it would be better to assassinate some people

He wasn't truly redpilled, as he never saw the person behind the curtain of everything wrong with modern society i.e. jews

what he describe as "leftism" is the jewish neomarxist-globalist version of leftism, not the workers right kind (which was still somewhat active when he wrote this)

if this is FBI honeypot, you must be aware of how your money is being wasted.

>I would miss my high speed internet too much
That would defeat the point, user. Obviously you've had your power go out at some point every now and then. Isn't it nice to not be connected with literally every other faggot with a computer? It's so liberating if I say so myself.

Dare I say, it actually triggers me? I know when someone does this argument by exception, the battle is lost. They are beyond saving.

From now on I will pack my bags, walk away, and wait for the day of the rope.

If the human prerogative is too expand, then inevitably it must also contract given the finite limits of the environment they live in

He was probably right, but it's a process that will happen regardless of whether any individual believes in it or not, he did what he did for his own ego

wrong one

>He thinks Ted was anti-technology
This is how I know you've never read him. He's against technology that forces the scale of society to increase.

The worker's rights kind and the identity based kind of leftism are rooted in the same emotions, envy, ressentiment, which is what he's identifying.

Jews aren't the only or true problem. It is not that it's a Jewish conspiracy, it's just that Jews are involved in the conspiracy, owing partially to their parasitic evolutionary strategies. Don't forget that Western elites are as much to blame as the Jews.

Is Dr. Kaczynski asking that? I guess he doesn't have internet

No I don't believe he does

His pill dosage was permanent.

I could be browsing Sup Forums as a job instead of doing it for free.

He gets credited for being red pilled, but he votes Democrat in his head and seemed to be an Obama supporter.

Also read sociology and humanities shit in his cuckshed while turning to sabotage

eat shit, niglets

Hey guys look what I found:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3605293/Unabomber-pens-letter-prison-saying-s-ready-share-story-20-years-brother-led-investigators-arrest.html
From last month.

Kek. Good one Somalia

Is it possible to vote for Ted for President?

>starts with Fox News level "almost everyone will agree with x"
>PEOPLE ARE SAYING
>Vague ass statement: One of the most widespread manifestations of the craziness of the world is leftism
>Takes you from that fucking gem on a long ride around crazy town
Of course you end up killing people when you have no ideas, here's proof.

it's a bad read man

>“I at first favored Hillary Clinton for president, but after she was out of the picture, I favored Obama,” Kaczynski wrote in an April 2009 letter to Lydia Ecceles, a Boston-based artist who spearheaded a write-in campaign in 1996 focused around putting the Unabomber in the Oval Office.
>“I mean, I don’t think any of our politicians are worth a damn so when I say I ‘favor’ a politician for an office, I just mean that I think he or she is the least of the available evils,” he added.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/25/ted-kaczynski-the-unabomber-i-favored-clinton-and-/

I think if he wasn't in prison he might think otherwise desu. If he has no access to the internet, he has no access to the vast amounts of information on Clinton, Obama, or Trump for that matter.

My preferred answer:
>I know/saw/heard a [opposite of whatever they said] so my anecdotal evidence cancels out your anecdotal evidence

what?
He said he's ready to be interviewed
kinda exciting

This is the saddest thing you'll read this month

My mistake Schlomo, thought that was the one with the letters to his brother.

He was more "Crash this plane with no survivors," so his political preferences don't necessarily suggest who would be good at sustaining the system.

He just didn't like McCain. Ted likes guys who weren't captured.

He is the definition of redpill

Hes still alive and released a book in 2010 called Technological Slavery

a must read for every Sup Forums

mataromorir.espivblogs.net/files/2015/01/Kaczynski-Technological-Slavery.pdf