/heem/

Words of wisdom edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGLtPn7NY_0
youtube.com/watch?v=EKyky63CR20
bleacherreport.com/articles/2487119-the-trt-legacy-ufc-legend-dan-hendersons-problematic-career
mmamania.com/2016/8/16/12502846/trt-reason-michael-bisping-requested-dan-henderson-rematch-ufc-204-manchester-mma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the spammer

First for Australia

Can DC press charges on JJ?

Whittaker was born in NZ

Big Pigg got robbed at UFC 167

Everyone knows it

No, that's fuckin absurd.

This thread doesn't have enough Aspen Ladd.

Commence dump 1/280

they all slap the goon with the same hand m8

Do you get paid for being so obese and spamming an anime website?

Previous thread:

2/280

remember, DC is just as bad for that tower pressing shit, true champion is VOLKAN

Not Gus?

3/280

fuck off

looks like grizzly bear country

Boxing isn't real

It's just a set of beliefs

>1/280

So can we all agree the Jon Jones vs OSP was the natty Jones?

he failed for that fight dude

"The compound Turinabol came back in vogue over the last decade or so,
which combined with the development of a new test detecting a long-lasting metabolite of the drug, resulted in a spike in athletes failing tests for the drug over the last five years or so. Not all WADA-accredited labs were able to test for the long-lasting metabolite even as recently as 2016, but full time testing for the metabolite has been rolled out to most or all WADA-accredited labs over the past few years. The new test can detect the use of Turinabol weeks or months after it was taken."

I don't think natty jones exists

Conor didn't go to boxing school he went to boxing

sure, but volkan is the new hypetrain so im hopping on that

>USADA's gonna get ya, then DC's gonna get ya

jones is nig

yes?

Not all the boys like him but some do.

This criminal, proven druggy, and constant liar, proven cheater, needs to be stripped of title and banned permanently. This is like his 2nd steroid drug offense and like 3-4 criminal infractions counting his hit and run.

Of course all he beeds to do is grow and affro and tattoo BLM on his chest: BlackLiesMatter, and ALL liberal marxist fake news media would be defending him.

One thing is for sure the fans can't fight for you

So sit there and be quiet you little BITCH

can't diss the swiss

Jon Jones will never fight again

This is how adan got doxxed by dockie lol

the story about Jon hiding under the cage at Jackson Wink was probably true all along...
The guy's a sociopath and will never learn, what a shame because a lot of fan will forgive him juicing, Jon will always get a pass because he was the goat and always will be in the eyes of the pleb

He will always be my boy no matter what Pierre

What a mongrel.

He could sue him for battery.

>Jones fought 6 times in 3 months, including a stretch where he fought 4 times in 4 weeks
>people think he hasn't been juicing his entire career

Scientists have determined what the average American will look like by 2050, and it's beautiful.

This is what human scientific engineering was capable of producing? And we think that it's a bad thing?

He saved himself from another Gus fight

what terrible awful parenting, whoever is that kids dad should be fucking ashamed.

anyone with even a HINT or SHRED of dignity wouldn't have let this happen, literally worse than the heem holocaust

paulie following conor around like a crazy ex

youtube.com/watch?v=JGLtPn7NY_0

99.9% of fighters are on the juice. It's always just a matter of not getting caught, Lance Armstrong went decades without being caught cause for the most part he knew what he was doing.

I'd like to see what study you're pulling that information from.

>99.9% of fighters are on the juice
>Source: your ass

N A T T Y

Source: Literal common sense cause I'm not some dumb pleb who lives in la la land

oh well jon's done its over

the real question can daniel take the shame of being second best for the rest of his career

Who is your favorite undisputed non roided champion

That's actually pretty accurate if not a little hyperbolic.

Shaub is a big brown tier parent.

>undisputed
Are you autistic?

nah dude this is way better

I'm sure with a few more wins he'll be be put over Liddel and Ortiz and claim the number 1 spot.

He's the only one.

100% Greatest Natty GOAT of all time.

Hendo

>h-hendo won the popular vote!!! l-look at bisping's face!!!

Post your face

Pretty sure Mighty Mouse is the best non-roiding champ.

Coincidentally, with Jones removed from the GOAT list he's also number 1 there, as well.

You are such a pussy.

>Post your face
You'd like that wouldn't you homo?

Actually Beespee won the popular vote, Hendo won the actual fight.

Calm yourself spergie before I bully you again.

Bispy and Gooby bless

>Bisping had his way wth Hendo outside of 2 punches
If it was a street fight Hendo would've been turned to meat over the course of 45 minutes. He's lucky the fight stopped after 5 rounds.

Wtf I'm a racist now

Quitters and tappers bless

I hate niggers and I'm not even racist.

>Bisping had his way wth Hendo
He landed 2 nutshots and nothing else Hendo caved that bong face in twice.

Post footage from his last fight

Hendo was on TRT. He should be in a neck brace too. He can't move his neck.
youtube.com/watch?v=EKyky63CR20

Bisping is quite handsome.

>this is okay because the victims white

Fucking black people. Not even the kids because thats what kids do but the nigger filming this needs a kick in the teeth

@ 2:30

OLE OLE OLE

not true, Hendo is the natty GOAT

That is NOT what kids do.

>Get in my guard bro

>there are people who actually get triggered when you post a pic of the Natty King

Sad lives you must live if you think spamming the same stale clips of him losing to roiders will change the fact that he is your MW champ

>Is this guy going to mess this up again by doing steroids or snorting cocaine or sand blasting prostitutes. What's this guy going to do to mess this up this time.

Kids dont know any better. Kids only know what they see at home. Sad stuff, that girl is like 5 getting beat on by two 9 year olds. Wish i could have been there

Why are PeesPee fans so embarrassed about UFC 204 when it was the last time their average bloke fought?

Bisping hasn't fought in so long I forgot hes still mw champ desu.

What if I told you the greatest UFC fighter ever only wore magnum condoms and had a huge cock?

Bobby Knuckles is the champ, Bisbong is the interim

Bisping?

Man trtor was sexual violence

A force of science

you ever look at the word doing

doing

weird word, right?

USADA was a mistake

>Bisping survived the punch of a man who knocked out Fedor

Pretty GOAT desu

Penis pills Joe

I have a huge cock

Casual don't remember Dan Henderson being called Decision Dan

>Once known as "Decision Dan," Henderson's career-changing knockout win over Silva was accomplished with the help of synthetic testosterone. So were his legendary knockouts against Michael Bisping and Fedor Emelianenko and his fight-of-the-decade bout with Mauricio Rua at UFC 139.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2487119-the-trt-legacy-ufc-legend-dan-hendersons-problematic-career

mmamania.com/2016/8/16/12502846/trt-reason-michael-bisping-requested-dan-henderson-rematch-ufc-204-manchester-mma

>You're not gonna kick me in the head with your left leg
>What's this guy gonna do to mess this up next time
Mystic DC

Only in the UFC would a WWE wrestler destroy their best fighters without even using the F5 and their GOAT got busted for steroids at least boxing has a true hero and fighter in Muhammad Ali

>questioning the natty GOAT
ya nah m8

sometimes you just need a more powerful dick pill

i thought steroids might help get my dick up joe

i have a huge cock btw