RUSSIA GOES FULL SAUDI ARABIA, BANS SCIENTOLOGY AND ATHEISM

Libertarians agree: Russia sucks!

Tries to be Christian, but hates refugees: aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/china-uk-welcoming-refugees-russia-160519044808608.html

The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination: theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO 574ecd74c46188fb198b458a.jpg, 79KiB, 900x500

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/tXRJweWJCSTl4DleEJiNow/
globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending

shit that's never going to happen

BASED RUSSKIES

this, how is banning society destroyers a bad thing.

btw, I'm atheist myself, but I agree with the ban. You are not supposed to shove atheism down stupid people's throats, they cant handle it and become degenerate.

Good, BASED PUTIN

Fucking based Russia, I don't have any imaginary friends as I'm a adult but I'd sure rather live in a place that is under a Christian fist than a fucking Muslim one.

Ive never found goats and children sexually appealing so I don't think converting to Islam is something I can go ahead with.

Why not ban Islam? They're the only ones to carry out terrorist attacks. Or are there too many and know they'd be defensive?

20% of Russia is muslim.

They are already cucked.

What about being agnostic?

The territories that are have been so for a thousand years anyway

If you're quiet about it you'll probably be fine.

stop fucking posting this

I still like Russia then.

Fake af
Russia has a huge commie following still

russia is truly lost

they'll never be euphoric ever again

they keep to themselves and beat the shit out of the extremists so the state doesn't get worse.
No their main complaint is money, which is totally understandable. Russia still broke as shit, sorry rusky bros.

You act like this is a bad thing.

Scientologists are shit and atheists are annoying fags.

religious cunts are all annoying fags as well though. At least I dont go knocking on your door to tell you god doesnt exist with literally no evidence or factual basis for my OPINIONS

there's a house a few blocks over flying a massive Croatian flag here, and the house is bright pink with several giant statues in the front lawn.

explain yourselves

They are following based Japan in state organized religion.

Just be a fucking agnostic, have you own views, share them among your agnostic friends but keep it to yourself. Y'know, don't do that thing you always complain about them doing? Forcing their beliefs upon you.

You keep spamming this pasta. Why?
Sage, hide, and report this type of shit

maybe I'm drunk, maybe a slav, but I don't undersand what you are tyring to say leaf.

>the conflict in Syria has caused a major refugee crisis
HOLY FUCK I FUCKING HATE THE MEDIA, ITS BECAUSE OF ARAB SPRING AND STUPID DUMB BITCH CLINTON

I am holding you accountable for the gaudy tastes of my Croatian neighbor, and want to know if you can explain why their house is bright pink and there are several giant statues on their front lawn.

Is this the norm over there? Do you guys normally do this to your houses?

both are shit they have lost nothing

>soviets force everyone to be atheists
>Russia bans atheism a few decades later
The fuck, most of the population are atheists

Christianity attempts to take control of everything it touches, even Russia.

I'm an atheist. Anyone who rejects others whites simply because they refuse to bow to the Jewish god, is not putting race first.

And Clinton gave them our uranium rights in exhange for money!

Gays, Women, Athiests, Trump is a better friend to you than Hillary!

>Russia saving Western ideals and Christianity
It's all upside down

How much do you get?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/tXRJweWJCSTl4DleEJiNow/

You know who your enemies are, when they're willing to throw other whites under the bus for not worshiping their god. Christians never seem to prioritize race, and always make it Christianity first.

>banning scientology

He should also have their top leaders secretly killed

why is Sup Forums trying to make a utopia when one already exists?

I'll take Russia over the Saudis any day

They have a lot of low-level separatist movements in mostly muslim regions that have been contained for the last decade; banning Islam would turn those low-level movements into widespread civil strife.

Not anymore

keep your atheism in the closet with the homos unless you have a real belief system the masses can use

Is paganism still allowed? Otherwise the "Orthodox Church" would be in a lot of trouble.

I don't want to learn russian

It is but you can't preach it.

Ah, another believer in the Noble Lie. Stupid and sociopathic people can't handle atheism.

They shouldn't ban it though.

Scientology is a cult that breaks up families, its a scam. I picked up some of the books, to research cults.. and they were exactly what I was looking for. Very helpful.

>throw other whites under the bus

degenerate whites shouldn't count as whites

>oppression
>oppression
>oppression
>oppression
>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331

Wait, what?

OLD NEWS

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

I don't care about Russia but that pic is the cringiest pic ever

it's like a 10 year old that just learned the word "atheist." just ugh

Sage this thread. OP is a St. Petersburg shill.

whenever I see it I wonder about the context as well

who greenlit this

why

did it start as a complete idea or did it take some time to think up

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

P U T I N
U
T
I
N

Based Russia even more based than I thought.

Millions of fedoras (((activists))) and faggots scream in girlish terror.

>arrogant atheist

Never saw that one.

Banning Scientology is just common sense.

As for the guy getting in trouble for Atheism, its bad but he could get in the same trouble in the EU if that comment was directed towards Islam.

most of my neighbours picked this colour for their hose, I dont know why either.

I think u were trying to respond to me re: creation house colours. no, I meant pink like this

are you naturally a flashy people?

*Croatian

nope, rarely see this one. maybe he is a faggot or more likely a cuck (and his woman chose the colour).

the second kind of people (cucks) are very common in here.

The funny thing is, if you replaced the word Atheist with Islamist, I would probably give them a pat on the back.

what, cucks are common in Croatia??

i'm so upset

I thought u guys were like Poland or something

y know I met a Croatian girl once when I was 15, she was a f u c k I n g p s y c h o

but I thought it was just maybe an isolated case

no, we are just 10-20 years behind the modern western world, we'll end up the same as Germany and Sweden if we stay on this trajectory once we catch up.

brb, moving to Russia.

go right, Croatia.

go right.

that's easy cuck. pic related, everything else will sort itself out

atheism killed 60 million people in russia. they're not stupid.

you misspelled Judaism, user

Atheism is backed by Jews

Communism was a Jewish construct, huetard

How does that go against what i said, you dumb autist.

russia: acquired territories of several muslim kingdoms some centuries ago, still has muslims

USA: was overwhelmingly white until the last 30 years. 60%

it wasn't atheism that spawned Communism and killed millions, it was Judaism, favelanigger

and?
reported, fucking shill shitposter

>banning mental illnesses

I see nothing wrong here.

being gaudy is part of being a slav. my gf is serbian and her parents have some glossy black panther statue and gaudy 80s dining room table and all that. one thing i DO like about slavs is their religious art is top notch.

their family saint is the same as my saint (im catholic) so i really dug their st michael art in the house and ordered some for mine.