Oriental family moved into my neighborhood

What should I do, Sup Forums? My formerly 100% white street has just been ruined by some Chinese/Japanese/Korean/whatever family moving in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4YEJcR0-EE
bizpacreview.com/2016/06/18/punks-captured-playing-knockout-game-video-reveals-cowards-go-4-against-1-from-behind-354042
liveleak.com/view?i=43e_1466216860
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boink oriental daughter-san!

nothing wrong with japs or koreans

burn the house down, blame it on chinese 'quality'

That is a blessing. Get help.with your.math homework, hang out and eat Asian food, procreate with their daughter of consensual age.

Asians aren't bad neighbors. I lived next to a Cambodian family for a few years. They were fine. Some strange smells, but apart from that Asians just mind their own business.

BLEACH their daughter

Learn to pick the right battles.
Orientals = good
Niggers = bad

you rather have a nig or spic instead?

Don't let your kids near the sidewalk, they'll be mowed down by slant eye driving by at 3mph.

Is this the real life

And what's wrong with that? Would you rather have a nigger, a spic, or even a fucking muslim instead?

hang nooses outside your house, they'll get the picture.

RARE

I wish you'd stop complaining about us, desu senpai

at least half of us would move back of our own accord if we could

rurfleg

they are unlikely to be Koreans and even less likely to be Japs.

perhaps they are chinese?

keep watch of your doggie!

Enjoy your lowered crime rate pleiboie.

>vibrating island

holy shit at all the canadian chink shills itt.

my country truly is a lost cause

Those Asians are better than you

>posting on a malaysian flipbook image board

It's a kike for sure

Dont feel bad user, i have two muslim families in the houses across the street from me. Sometimes i can hear them blasting their morning prayer in the back yard.

talk them about animu

Maybe increase your auto insurance coverage?

1 post by this ID

stop being racist

You're fucking disgusting. I'm Chinese I don't ruin my neighborhood.

You will die alone, depressed and a virgin. How does it make you feel?

But the Koreans keep the niggers away, I bet they've already built a nest on the roof

You ruined your entire country. Why not go back if being around chinks is so wonderful?

might be. I run into occaisional anti-gookchink stuff here, nothing too bad. I don't doubt real resentment exists though.

if they could just remember the LA riots. there are niggers across the street who blast loud rap music until 1 in the morning daily, and we've called the police 100 times buthey never do anything.

if they could only see we want to help

>mfw this is literally what Americunts used to think of Finns that moved into their neighbourhood
>I remember my name was Sandstrom and this other fellow's name was Carlson, and we were white, blond as blond could be, and the Swedes, because they knew our parents, grandparents were from Finland, they'd go and put their fingers by their eyes and make slanty eyes and say "Hey, China Swede, hey China Swedes."

>pretending to be white all year-round
wew

kek, can someone shop this to jews keep moving?

LOL I ruined a already shithole country? I cant go back because I was born here and youtube is blocked in China.

I am very proud of my Chinese heritage.

This. I've never seen an Americanized Asian girl with an Asian guy ever.

Grats on finally getting internet.

wouldn't they be more likely to call you russians?

I see finns with funny eyes smetimes, but they usually just have thin faces and blonde hair. you don't look russian, exactly, but I imagine there's more russian blood, or baltic at least, in you than mongol

Does it matter there asian

>complaining about asians in the US considering all the alternatives

christ I hope most of Sup Forums isn't this sheltered and naive

>he hasn't been on Sup Forums, and therefore does not have internet
Why would a Haitian go on Sup Forums?

you must be from up north. You're supposed to bring food over and use that to pry whatever information you want out of them. The hand shake says it all. If they don't shake your hand properly they're foreigners and probably not going to be your friend.

>I cant go back because youtube is blocked in China.

Makes too much sense

thank your gods and all that is holy their not muslims.

Finns have next to no Slav blood. They're mostly Germanic+Ugric

This.

Fight against nigger and spic immigration. The Asians can stay.

Then why don't you live with your kin?
That's embarrassing...
>Proud to be something
>Pick something you can't be proud of
You can roleplay your skin color all you want.. Enjoy yourself.

What about Oriental Niggers?

Count your blessings they arent black or muslim. Chinks keep the yard nice, and in general keep to themselves.

youtu.be/C4YEJcR0-EE

Leave them alone. Asians bring positive property value, and, they're most likely doing far better than you are. Any interaction that you have with them diminishes their social value.
In short, you're cancer. Leave everyone, asian/not asian(meaning everyone) alone.

Even asian criminals dont play the knockout game with randoms. Stay out of their business and theyll leave you alone.

Japaense Americans having lower crime rate than White Americans in general.

White should be removed from US.

Nigger here. Would smash

Invite them for dinner.

Serve Ramon and bowls of hard boiled eggs. They must finish all the eggs.

Don't listen to these pro chinkers, they swarmed my hometown and now you can't walk 5 minutes without a "ching-chong" or "Oriental foods" shop. Stop the cancer before it grows.

sure

stop roleplaying as an American.

At least not mexican or niggers.

Good point

This fucking shit just happened today right near me.

bizpacreview.com/2016/06/18/punks-captured-playing-knockout-game-video-reveals-cowards-go-4-against-1-from-behind-354042

If Sup Forums wants to call black people stupid, they scapegoat and admit to themselves that Asians are smarter.

When its them living next to Asians, its gook chink slant this and that.

Biggest fucking hypocrite pussies alive. Kys

whites took this country over, it's ours. We occupy.
are you going to next claim to be an invader?

We killed all your bad ones.

>“knockout game"
>targeting old guy

WTF US is fucking third world tier.

Asians moving into your street? Your neighborhood is gone! Expect skyrocketing real estate values and everybody house-flipping.... Oh, the horror...

Recognizing patterns isn't everything.
Kin should live with kin, Skyrim is for the Nords.

So what?

US is dominated by niggers/spics right now.
Are you happy?

>The country was taken over by people under 5'11 therefor no tall people are allowed in the country

>The country was taken over by English people therefor no non-English can go in the country

>The country was taken over by men therefor no English are allowed in

>The country was taken over by pioneers therefor no non-pioneers are allowed in

Literal retard logic

stfu pussy

>today

Stop lying faggot
liveleak.com/view?i=43e_1466216860
>Video uploaded 1 day ago

I would take chinkers over muslimes. At least the chinkers ain't trying subvert and take over our country and the food isn't shit.

Damn, Canada really is China, Jr.

I know, Japan. We need another Kurombo Gama

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

What Asian are they?

A chinese immigrant family moved in down the street from my home

They are wired

The parents are in their 60s, they have 2 kids in college, a kid in high school and 2 kids that are under 5

My next door neighbor grows fruits in his garden for the summer, sometimes the mom goes into the lawn and looks at the crops for a good 10 minutes.

Whenever I walk my dog they stare at me

They are nice people but socially I do not believe they are a sentient people

Asians really aren't the worst neighbors you could get. Unless you're lumping pakis in.

yeah sure

Emplying that bad.

>liveleak.com/view?i=43e_1466216860
Was going off the news article. But if we're gonna be real it was apparently 4 days ago according to the description, faggot. Point is niggers will never stop nigging.

>My country should only be for who I want it to be for. That way Stacey will have NO CHOICE, but to marry me instead of fucking that black guy in my class.

>Stfu pussy

Tfw the master race still hasnt mastered maturity

>be asian
>move to a white neighborhood
>amerifats wont lets us sleep on 4th of july
>amerifats throw trash everywhere
>amerifats tries to talk to us over the fence while doing yard work
>amerifats loud as shit during bbq or any other gather

>us
>the problem
Pick one

Nationality =/= racial baring
Identity is something to be protected. Strength is not enough. Traditionalism is your enemy, beware.

OP is a stupid faggot. Wait until the blacks and mudslimes take over your 'hood-then you will actually have something to bitch about, bitch.

So your saying I should identify as Canadian?

Be thankful its not spics.

However, I find it hard to believe that Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are all living in the same neighborhood. They segregate strongly among themselves too, at least in California.

what a nightmare...

I really hope my town keeping race pure.

That's because Asians make up only ~2% of the population compared to 60% of white Americans you gook

how's the earthquakes

protip: keep a close eye on your dog/cat/hampster... lest they end up in a stirfry.

It's your fault for not integrating you stupid gook, my gf managed to integrate seamlessly into Canadian society in the space of a year. I guess Koreans really are inferior to Japanese in every way. :^)

stfu bitch

>Don't listen to these pro chinkers, they swarmed my hometown and now you can't walk 5 minutes without a "ching-chong" or "Oriental foods" shop. Stop the cancer before it grows.

It's sad to see Sup Forums defending gooks, as if "they're better than blacks" is a good argument.

I can only surmise it's because this place is infested with sad weebs.

Make sure you let them know not to eat your pets

We get humanitarian workers posting from Africa all the time, why should Haiti be any different?

FUCKIN CANUCKS WAKE THE FUCK UP. OP TELL EM TO GIT DA FUCK OUT BEFORE THEY RAISE PROPERTY PRICES OFF THE ROOFS WITH THEIR DIRTY BRIBE MONEY! FUCKIN WHITE CANUCKS GOTTA START FIGHTIN' THE YELLOW JEW RIGHT NOW.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE BAD GUY OF CANADA! YOU SEE THIS GUY YOU DON'T SAY THANK YOU TO HIM! YOU TELL HIM TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND YOU DON'T DATE HIS SISTER ALRIGHT!?

Faggot "fucking leaf" detected. Must be a mudslime...

Make a successful business selling eggs

If they grow suspicious tell them you eggs will grant them immortality. Chinks will eat anything if you tell them in grants them immortality.

> move to a white neighborhood
i unno... leave ?

I'm Buddhist and im Chinese.

sure