What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>1 post by this ID
get out

> his wifes son

If a Nigger slaps you on one cheek, turn the other so he can slap you there to.

Of if you are catholic, if a Nigger slaps you on the cheek, bow down and kiss his feet. for it is the meet who will inherent the earth.

Friendly reminder that "Turn the other cheek" only refers to insult, not assault

When someone disrespects you for your faith hold your head high and invite more of their heathen scorn. Fedora tips are the only currency in heaven.

>ponies

Get out

>took 5 posts to point out my pony posting
Sup Forums is turning into /mlp/

Spelled 'meat' wrong. Meat will inherit the earth. Souls go somewhere else.

> not even best horse

This, if you do not have a sword, sell your cloak so that you may. He was also pretty clear on how to treat capitalists making inroads through your culture. Why do we allow lobbyists to sack the church of our capital?

>Why do we allow lobbyists to sack the church of our capital?

I beg your pardon, mind to explain?

After the bull enjoys your wife, you should offer him your daughter

He's probably talking about Francis being the antipope.

Your time on Earth is extremely brief and the way you behave while you're here is the only thing that influences the way you will spend the rest of eternity. If you respond with hatred or violence when the same is directed at you, then you're confusing what is important. You're holding the health of your body over the health of your soul.

Early Christians were widely known for being willing to suffer all manner of torture and death rather than renounce their faith. These are the people who will spend eternity in Heaven, not the people who misinterpret Jesus' words to mean that hatred, violence and murder are ever justified. Hell is filled with crusaders.

You guys are so obsessed with your embarrassingly exaggerated brand of masculinity where every slight must be met with deadly force, it seriously makes me think you guys are insecure about something.

Jesus is just saying "calm the fuck down idiot", and people like you need this message the most, that not every stupid confrontation is worth risking your life and well-being over, not every sign of disrespect needs to be met with senseless violence. There is just no place in heaven for people who can't keep their temper under control, who act like big babies or wild animals, throwing a mad tantrum every time someone disrespects them. If that is your idea of masculinity then enjoy hell, you'll probably love it there.

Cuckolds....

t. someone who got btfo like a fag

>Inb4 someone pretends to be Barneyfag

Romans used to slap women and slaves with the back of their hands as a sign of disrespect. This would connect with the right cheek. They would slap other Romans and people they regarded as men with an open palm, this would connect with the left cheek.
Romans would slap Christians as a slave. The point of turning the other cheek was basically saying to them 'I'm not a slave, now slap me like a man'.
It was nothing to do with being pacifist cucks, it was more of a passive aggressive way of pissing the Romans off.

Btfo? All I see is cuckolds justifying their cuckoldry

>There is just no place in heaven for people who can't keep their temper under control

This is not for you to judge or decide, fool. All mortals may repent and be received before God, that their hearts are truly in repentance.

You're a cuck, though.

>be a cuck
Sorry, Jesus. I'll do anything for love but I won't do that.

Jesus didn't preach to mankind so we could simply ignore his message, the Lord says to turn the other cheek, so you had better learn to turn it. We are saved by faith, but what faith exists in a person who disregards Jesus' message?

There is no excuse for disobeying God, don't just count on him to let your shit behaviour slide, there are no sinners in Heaven.

He meant turn the other cheek, but not to spread your cheeks.

Harder work to control yourself then to let yourself get angry, idjit.