Damn

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/19/the_bafta_awards_will_exclude_films_that_are_not_diverse_starting_in_2019.html

so what you guys think about this and minority quotas?
here in Brazil they must include blacks in everything otherwise they get sued.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36669890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're morning a women we never heard of before, this will have to waif

I don't give a flying fuck about rich people and their circle jerk award ceremonies.

It means Bafta is even less relevant than it was before

this was the best brazilian soap opera

The fuck is a BAFTA?

Women will destroy the human race

>Never hearing of Debbie Reynolds

What is the average age of Sup Forums at this point, 12?

Are niggers, art?

Awards ceremonies are irrelevant anyway to everyone except the actors themselves and anyone dumb enough to buy into the hype and shilling, but the fucking BAFTAs lmao. And I say this as a Bong.

Forced diversity means disingenuous diversity. Which is going do more harm than good.

>mandatory diversity quota
>restrict artistic freedom, for affirmative action
>nominate only special snowflake movies
>nobody respects you anymore
>revoke this policy
>you're still a laughingstock and lost all of your credibility

truly an ingenious plan

This is stupid, what if they wanted to do a really great kino in Ancient Ireland or something? can't have non whites there obviously.

Its like when your little brother whines and your mom makes you let him play the videogame you bought with your own money. Minorities are the whiny little brother of the civilized world.

is that referring to the actors or the people behind the scenes?

A little late with this article lad

>implying the original irish settlers weren't black

The BAFTAs were the last line of defense for the white race. Now we are doomed.

>BAFTA
oh wow its nothing

Afrocentrists actually believe that desu. They believe the first Irish were African pygmies called the Twa. Then whitey came in, stole their culture and committed genocide on them.

Americans don't know what the BAFTA is?

It's like the Oscars, but just as shit.
I'm surprised that you don't know what BAFTA is considering it's as important - if not more important - than the Oscars, as all the best actors and directors come from the UK or the Commonwealth.
I guess Americans really are just stupid and ignorant about things.

Just how diverse is their version of diverse?

I'm glad the bongs are getting cucked hard

>Implying most SJWs aren't upper class whites

why in 2019 though. why don't they start immediately.

Haha holy shit why is literally everything WE WUZ

cala a sua boquinha aí, ô seu otário de merda, "here in Brazil" é o caralho, vai tomar no seu cu com essa chupação de rola, pára de choramingar e vai limpar sua própria bunda gorda ao invés de ficar reclamandinho de cotas ain q dózinha de você mimimi nego robô minha vaga, pivete mimado da porra

(Sorry anons, I sympathize with OP's position but I was just telling him to consider that there are other reasonable ways to view this situation)

Oscars are a prestigious award, recognized worldwide as a recognition of serious talent

No one outside of Bongistan gives a fuck about a BAFTA

hahaha
it's an accomplishment being a black teen

Movies take a few years to make. Things that are in the works now won't be out for awhile but would have to completely recast to fit this new rule. 2019 ensures that most films starting from now on have time to adjust to this new rule.

como tu sabe que eu sou gordo?

so you're movies can be racist until 2019 and that's ok. fucking bullshit.

Wouldn't that be hard in britain?
I mean most european countries are like 90% white.
This isn't 30% america.

>implying they aren't already pushing the white genocide in movies today.

to be fair, the whites do need to be genocided.

I have to admit, this is a bit too far.

>going after awards nobody cares about

Box office is the only award that matters.

Black Africans Fa.m Tits and Ass

>this just in...
>nobody gives a fuck
>continue to make interesting stories and ignoring the skin colour of the actors involved because everything else requires one-dimensional traits anyway, including skin which is interchangable depending on the context.

>still no filipinos in television and films

There is always a rebounding effect. This will cause more social problems than it will solve. Stupid goddamn fucks.

Don't they see the irony? This makes them look more racist for simply giving based on some arbitrary racial quota. Now the awards given out will be seen as tainted. Films should be based on merit, not shitty inclusiveness.

>hire a bunch of Asian tech people to work on your film behind the scenes
>continue to make BAFTA award-winning films about white people

It doesn't go far enough. Whites need to punished for all the misery they've inflicted so acting jobs and awards should only be available to non whites and the mentally ill

no. minority must be credited in film, comrade.

there's enough ugly fucks in modern films as it is

tech related people are credited in the film you mong

must be actors comrade

I'm 22 and don't know who she is.

More like indigenous plan.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36669890

Yeah. Unlike BASED OSCARS? AMIRITE?

Most of Sup Forums didn't even hear of a bafta award until you posted this. Most of Sup Forums doesn't care who wins one. The idea that we should suddenly be outraged and cry over this is fucking stupid. Only reddit tier reactionaries give a shit.

>Oscars are a prestigious award, recognized worldwide as a recognition of serious talent

>The organisers of the Oscars have invited a record number of new members to vote in next year's Academy Awards, in response to criticism of a lack of diversity at this year's ceremony.
>30th June, 2016.

i think you missed the point, friend

>Shut your mouth up, you fucking sucker, "here in Brazil" is the fucking thing, you're going to take your ass with that fucking coil, stop whining, and clean your own fat ass instead of complaining about quotas Q dozim do you mimimi nigga robot my job, spoiled pimp pissed off

kek

So? The reason why studios won't put too many blacks in their movies is because the blacker a movie is the harder it is to sell to a Chinese audience. Of course they want to win awards in order to promote their movie better and increase ticket sales, but the amount of press they'd lose from not being eligible for a BAFTA is not even close to the foreign sales they'd lose if the Chinese won't buy tickets or DVDs.

>tfw you lived to see the end of the white race

>rule only like apples to Bongs
Kek

pls no bully ;.;

How many Marvel films you seen kid

This. What do you do about historic films where there is no diversity? Just shove in diverse characters that have no place being there?

What a shame, I was expecting the based chinks to murder BAFTA in its sleep.
Nobody cares about Londonistani film anyways.

Well they already made a black Heimdall

Is Britain the most cucked country culturally

Will Bollywood and Asian cinema be instituting similar policies?

In that situation I think it's ok. Not only is Heimdall fictional, but the one from Marvel comics is a reimagining of the mythology. In the Thor comics and movies he's not a product of Scandinavian imagination, he's an alien from another planet. Aliens can look like whatever.

Only London and a few other spots.

man they made it as a way to mock the whole white race, imagine if they put a black african god as a white man, that would never happen.

How's it feel being 80?

Ireland was kicked into the balls until they voted for gay marriage despite being majoritarily catholic and Scotland tried to stay in the EU just to stick it to its owners.
They are all pretty damn cucked.

catholics earned it for letting a commie into the papacy tho

The fuck is a BAFTA award? Also if you only get an award because you met a quota is it even really worth getting?

Based Feige will save ass all.
Main Avengers cast - white aryan man.
GotG - sole nigress in main cast painted in green.
Spider-man - Miles Morales will never appear, because his features already in Parker.

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHA

So what do these jew puppets class as diversity? The UK nog population is 3%, they are massively over represented in UK media as it is.

>90% white
>still more cucked than us

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

That's funny, coming from an americuck. Your niggers riot when whites star in movies.

>mimimi nigga robot my job

Meanwhile britcucks just bend over.

really? this gotta be fake

Diversity always seems tp mean more blacks. What about Asians and Orientals?

underrated

>we thing blacks are equal with whites... BUT we need to implement specific rules and regulations to ever have a chance at even being remotely competative

The letters and the pictures are true, but they're both from different contexes, mixed together for that delicious (You)s

lol thanks for pointing that out

what if my movie is all about blacks?

And people ask why I home school my kids.

read the rules chucklefuck. minorities must be in every level of production.

that would be fine obviously, now try doing a movie about whites...

doesn't make a difference does it. read the letter it says failure to attend the diverse culture field trip will be marked as racial discrimination. imagine that.

fucking jews

>Literally never heard of BAFTA, so I looked it up
>"The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) is an independent charity that supports, develops and promotes the art forms of the moving image – film, television and game in the United Kingdom."
>an independent charity

It's retarded but I see absolutely no reason to care.

>looked up BAFTA because it's literally who
>surprise, it's a British organization

What the fuck is going on in in that country these days?

they are getting EURO'D

>starting in 2019
You mean just far enough in the future that no one will remember this when they ignore it entirely?

>be jew
>hate nignogs and mudslimes
>still get blamed whenever they do something

Shit sucks.

This.

I honestly won't be surprised if pop culture hasn't done a 180 in that time under a Trump presidency and all this forced diversity shit has become unfavorable. People are clearly getting sick of it.

movies usually start the casting process 2 years before they're released

Brazil making movies?