Gun Ban Panic Buying

I just came back from 4 different gun shops in my area.

Every single AR15/10, AK, PTR, Mini14/30, SKS, Saiga, ScarH, and Tavor has been sold out.

Even stripped lowers are gone.

I couldn't find any 193 or m855 ammo either.

I had to settle with a 45-70 lever action.

I have never seen such a panic buy of guns in my life.

Is a gun ban finally coming???

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoman.com/556x45mm-nato-55-grain-m193-fmj-bt-independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best gun salesman in history!

California fag here. Went to gun store to take a gun permit test and the place was packed with people taking tests and buying guns.

Got mine don't care

>Tavor

Finally... the scheming people have found a way to DIRECTLY profit off of shootings!

Cut out the middle man!

>tfw I got my AR just before all this bullshit

I don't know why people are panic buying right at this moment. Nothing is going to happen unless and until Hillary wins and a new Congress is sworn in. We've got months before they try to grab our guns.

The Sandy Hook scare was pretty bad

My local Big R still got a bunch of shit in stock. He said he hasn't seen an increase in buying.

>every single SCAR-H has been sold out
Yeah, you never had those in the first place.

Went to the store nobody was panic buying. Of course I live in Nevada.

It's a good gun. Israelis are battle-hardened.

You just say that because the Tavor is one of the few semi-auto rifles Canadians can own.

I guess I should have said Scar 17.

You probably live in a place where people already stocked up, must be a redpilled place.

>settle with a 45-70 lever action.
>Settle
Nigger it helped us pacify the west, how dare you

>Every single AR15/10, AK, PTR, Mini14/30, SKS, Saiga, ScarH, and Tavor has been sold out.
>Even stripped lowers are gone.
>I couldn't find any 193 or m855 ammo either.
>I had to settle with a 45-70 lever action.

this is so embarrassing
ok OP i'll let you in on a super exclusive secret
there's this new invention called the internet...

California noguns here.

I have limited money and I want to buy something before the bans. What do I get?

I didn't know that, but from what I've read and watched, it's well-balanced and is compact yet has a good length barrel since it's bullpup.

No. When things calm down buy 3 or 4 AR-15s. Next mass shooting, sell them for twice what you paid. Rinse, repeat

This.

And it can reliably take down rampaging velociraptors.

Israelis aren't that big of a deal
Remember they fight sandniggers, not real people

>Nothing is going to happen
Tell that to Operation Fast & Furious
Tell that to all the ammo hat has either become banned or had its prices jacked multiple times their prices before he Onigger administration

Oh pipe down discount Arizona

i wish i had bought some stock in a gun company :/

Never bought guns online.

Also link me places where I can buy m193 in bulk

AR15

the thing is is that so many people have guns now, that no one will keep buying them like they have been.

in addition, since so many people have guns, it's going to be incredibly difficult to get people to relinquish those guns.

what you'll have is weakening demand with weakening gun ban rhetoric.

Buy illegal shit
What are they going to do, track you with agents that cost money in their already tight budget?
Not like your gun laws are legal anyway

No. Walmart had .223 and 9mm. We're fine. Things will be in stock for the 4th.

Nah
Most people don't clean their guns, they'll have to buy new ones eventually

>Scar 17
They don't sell SCAR 17's in gun stores though. They barely make it online before they sell out.

My local funstores are all still fully stocked on ARs and WASRs. After sandy hook everything emptied out within a week, but this time nothing seems to be happening. Even the .22 ammo on the shelves is untouched. So, I don't know.

New people will start buying them, because of age or curiosity, and some people never seem to stop collecting, especially when new models come out.

How many shekels? If you're really skint then just buy a stripped lower and order a rifle kit later. Can't go wrong with a M&P15 either.

ammoman.com/556x45mm-nato-55-grain-m193-fmj-bt-independence

For you fampai.

I stocked up on everything including reloading supplies when nigger got reelected I'm ready for them to do their worst.

I got about 200 usd.
But I think I have other fees to pay when buying guns here.

I own stock in both Ruger and S&W, they're only up like 10% the last week. They haven't gone back to their all time high like after Sandy Vag. People are used to shootings and this panic buy isn't as big as people seem to think it is.

TBQH I don't think I've ever known anyone who doesn't clean their gun.

I think most people would never shoot their gun enough to wear out the barrel or components.

If we're talking about generations down the line, AR-15's will be like the M1 - a dinosaur.

Dude

I went to my local funstore yesterday, and it seems nobody around here is panic buying.

They still have tons of ARs in stock, and even quite a bit of .22LR.

Then again, everyone around here probably has their ARs already.

I'd buy a gun to replace a gun that I forgot I had, and then look in the back of my car one morning to discover I had bought three guns after all

Thanks you're the real MVP

>Spending shekels on useless guns
>Not practicing your IED making skills at the IED range

Gotta pre panic buy bud. Saving up for an AR.

you can't buy any decent guns anyways. might as well just get a crossbow lol

>Hi, this is my first gun grabber scare

>FBI/NSA van engine noise INTENSIFIES

what gun is that?
it's purty.

can i get something that looks like that, but slightly shorter in the $800 range?

Also BTW wolf gold .223 is taiwanese military m193 loaded slightly hotter, and beats federal xm193 in velocity consistency

And is 30-31cpr

Canadian manufacturers are amazing when it comes to fudd guns (look up Alberta Tactical), unfortunately fudds utterly dominate the gun culture here; literally every piece of firearms legislation is debated through the lens of "well why would you NEED this rifle/shotgun to hunt deer/birds"? Shit, half of Toronto believes handguns are illegal, or at least is unaware that they are legal.

I call bullshit on your post, OP.
Any kfag knows saiga's have been sold out since the ban on Kalashnikov concern was invoked.

State?

Got any recommendations for crossbows?

I bought my SKS 4 yrs ago at $299 fm the closed SAMCO Global. Now they retail at $400-450...

I only had a pistol before last December.

Now I have two AR-15's (one nicely accessorized one and one backup), 4 pistols, 2 shotguns, and a .22

Lot's of ammo and mags and even a new gun safe. All since December

The writing is on the wall my friends. Go buy what you need now while it is affordable

The mag release is shit, the trigger is even more shit, and sometimes it vents hot gas into your face. The X95 supposedly solved all these problems, but supposedly it also has accuracy issues. For $3000, you may as well buy an XCR, or just suck it up, get an RPAL, and buy a decent AR.

Todays buys
Feels good man

Buy a stripped AR15 lower receiver then. Look for Anderson lowers, shouldn't come out to more than $100 with fees and tax. Then you can save and buy parts as cheap or expensive as you want later.

C9 hi point. If you're just wanting to buy a gun to have one. Forget the nigger gun meme, for the money it's an incredible value. I have never seen one over 200 dollars.

I hope so, you fucking weirdos should not be allowed to have these things. If anyone is going to spree shoot with an assault rifle it's going to be some fucking crazy guy from this board.

Is this really the big push against guns like everyone on Sup Forums is screaming or is it just a meme?

RARE

All they've been talking about on the radio and tv for the last week. Four gun laws are going to be voted on, on monday.

"Panic" buying is obv'ly irrational...

DEPLOYED

ATF, pls

Got mine.

what exactly are the laws about

That's true. I'm not fond of bullpups and the trigger "guard", don't know about the trigger, but apparently it feels comfortable to hold the gun. There are definitely cheaper guns that do the same job.

>but supposedly it also has accuracy issues
You think those slimy Jew fucks would let your goy hands own a properly functioning Jew rifle?

Is there a waiting period or additional fees when buying a lower receiver?

Relax dawg I'm a deployed burger I just wanna know whats going on in the homeland
I just got internet access like this week, everything before that has been radio, and NPR at that. Is it really as bad as people on here are acting? I have a hard time imagining some ISIS shithead getting guns banned if Lanza could murder children and nothing happened

that cat is fucking massive.

an airsoft gun

Based black catter.

What's going on there military-wise, big picture? If you can say.

yea the news has been talking about it non stop since orlando
everybody is scared obama will do something rash before leaving office

Considering that there isn't nearly as much pissing and moaning from the left
Would it be a bad idea to just buy a fuck load of fireworks for the 4th instead of panic buying?

Better not set it down too hard or it will blow up.

Dubs says gun ban incoming.

fpbp

I agree but people seem to be pushing it hard. NPR is also what I mostly get up here in NH so we may be seeing the same sources. They want to put in bans on people on watch lists from having guns without any way of you knowing you're on said list or a way to get off. Defacto ban without due process.

>Using plastic guns

Top kek, get cucked you children

Can't u burgers just buy guns online?

lots of cheap ars on gunbroker still.

An outright gun ban will never happen. We will just continue down this slippery slope with them taking a piece at a time because we allow it to happen. There will never come a time where they come and take your guns or require you to bring them to your local police station. It's just not logistically possible. There are far too many guns in this country.

I bought mine maybe 8 years ago for $99.

Wew, rare flag. I spent 4 years at Bagram Air Base doing detainee ops at Parwan. A very beautiful country, the only problem is all the killing.

yeah i dont know what this retard is talking about

Would you look at that, don't see too many Afghans on here.

I don't think it's been this bad since the Newtown massacre. On top of the massive body count, I also suspect that the reason American liberals are so pushing hard against gun rights is so that they won't have to acknowledge that this was the second major Islamic terror attack within a year, the increasing frequency of which is not something they want to accept.

Said the cuck who doesn't even own one

>I have a hard time imagining some ISIS shithead getting guns banned if Lanza could murder children and nothing happened
It's kinda surreal since that does look like what's happening. They pushed the idea this had nothing at all to do with Islam super hard and I guess people bought it this time. I dunno man everyone is like retarded or something.

KEK will not stand for such blasphemy, may your captchas fail and your gets none.

.22 revolver, fun cheap and easy to find ammo

It's either all fucking hype that's making the shops rich or it will actually happen. I hoped it would at least be closer to November before this happened.

Either way, I've got more ammo stashed than I can carry. I welcome the coming war.

Stop projecting, I own a m14 and stg 44, cucklet

ammoseek

tell me the fuck about it I tried to buy one on high plains gun shop and it had sold out in 2hrs after the alert hit my email.

I got an AR 15 the Thursday before Orlando and was going shooting for the first time on Sunday. I live in Daytona Beach, FL and decided to delay range day.