/brit/

That one lad with the black mate who thinks AIDs was created by whites to help wipe out Africa Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/uk-has-stripped-150-jihadists-and-criminals-of-citizenship
surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NF85KYL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no dude you don't understand, it's way better for you If you douse the chicken in chlorine *takes bite of oestrogen pumped beef steak* trust me bro. Eyo is that egg brown? *spits out fluoridated water* Dude what the fuck do you want pinworms!? Bleach that shit my dude! Eggs should be sparkling white, way better that way my dude *psht* *takes a sip of diet coca cola*

anime

if 'whites' were trying to wipe out africa why do we send them foreign aid

Thoughts

cringe

:-s

Woah...this is groundbreaking

reminder to never pepper meat before frying it as it could burn and taste bitter.

All languages and dialects are of equal value.

oh my days

That one lad with a white mate who thinks that by having a black neighbour the jews are trying to wipe oup Whites.

frightening

this image just ended racism

If someone started dating a communist and they didn't know, would it come as a surprise...or would there be a load of red flags???

that aid probably does more to fuck up that place than AIDS and hunger combined

watching gordon ramsey scream at yanks again lads

can't stop

me ... on the left ... taking a shit ...

this animal is struggling.

washing the chicken before dinner, have to kill the pinworms

alri malthus

holy fuck Repo Man (1984) is SO good

Well lads how are you spending your night?

Me: trying to figure where to sleep tonight

Who watching Passchendaele 100?

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them.

exaggeration but point taken
nevertheless I doubt it's an evil scheme to build dependency

thanks mate. glad i recced it to you.

why aren't you traitors watching the Passchendaele commemorations on bbc2

ha

why have you gone to switzerland if you dont have anywhere to sleep

what's the point in spending hours cooking when you can get a perfectly good meal out of a tin in a few minutes

Ban /brit/ for like a week as a warning and hopefully the handfull of autismos that do threads 100 post early and engage in thread wars will learn their lesson.

hope you're washing it in chlorine.

a lot of foreign aid goes straight to the top dogs of african countries and they are greedy niggers that are actually causing wars

Got a Dominos pizza on the way

alri priti

Of the 23,000 suspected jihadists (0.00034% of the UK's population, and 0.008% of the UK's Muslim population, to put things in perspective), a subset of 3,000 (0.00004% of the UK's population) are believed to be a legitimate threat.

And rorkes are paranoid all Muslims are evil. Seriously.

dude who cares about what happened 100s of years ago lmao

>England is fucking grim

Read this on here. Agree or disagree?

I'll keep this in mind

Catholics:
>aids is bad
>but condoms are worse!

*takes a fresh laid egg from hutch at the end of my garden*

ahh, nothing like fresh eggs in the morning
*soaks it in hydrogen peroxide and washes it down with a firehose*

FOY

so you think the rest all share your leftist ideals? you think they're all pro-women, pro-gay, pro-secularism and pro-tolerance?

stupid fat cow

Won't eat anything unless it's covered in pastry or deep fried

any book in particular? could plug you a link

its not the money per se, rather what they do with it that is the problem. the corruption there is literally unfathomable so virtually every penny of it goes a million places other than where its meant to

When my driver comes I might put something in his hand and say 'have a drink on me mate' then when he looks down he'll see I've given him a tea bag.

glad im pretty much a born-again virgin so i dont have to deal with nutters like that.

well, im not glad im cripplingly lonely but i still dislike having those kinds of encounters.

Added garlic, mushrooms, chicken stock, sage and a bit of cider

Smells good

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/uk-has-stripped-150-jihadists-and-criminals-of-citizenship
What do you think lads? A good step or a dangerous precedent?

orly lad

God delusion please

in this world you may be the winner, yes. but in the guild wars 2 world, i am the winner

Business Idea: Fur isn't Murder if it's got from non-endangered animals and in a responsible manner

never seen a laughing gondola before

Love black culture

x

kick the lot out

I would

>That last line
jokes

looks like something the dog's coughed up

Steven Dawson is in this thread right now

i think blatant racism belongs in the 1960's

what does this image make you think of?

having a crisis lads aha x

We could just be a simulation... the people running that simulation could just be a simulation. what is our point

hi!

Trying out the homeless drifter lifestyle, figure it's basically just being a neet outside

racist

feel like shes not attractive.

has that emperors new clothes type thing going for her. where everyone just says shes attractive because they think they're supposed to think she is

Of the 23,000 suspected jihadists (0.00034% of the UK's population, and 0.008% of the UK's Muslim population, to put things in perspective), a subset of 3,000 (0.00004% of the UK's population) are believed to be a legitimate threat.

>no onions
grim

*simulates you*
heh, nothing personal, kid

>when your mum shouts at you when you have a mate over and you try to play it off

BUT MUH SKITTLES

dmt
stasis chamber
chimps
clintons speeches
1 person shouldn't govern millions

NEVER ONCE see a whole chicken come out of a can. No idea how you'd even fit one in there.

wish i was that kot :3

And how many Muslims would turn in a fellow Muslim who they suspect of being involved with terrorism home or abroad? How many would stand up against Shariah law being implemented into the UK? None.

But your ip says UK

big fan of anti-racism as long as it keeps out the pakis

>Of the 23,000 suspected jihadists (34% of the UK's population, and 8% of the UK's Muslim population, to put things in perspective), (40% of the UK's population) are believed to be a legitimate threat.hreat.

jesus fucking christ

And about 40% harbour Islamist thoughts and 99% want Islam to be the state religion

Alri boyos

wasn't the recent German terrorist attack orchestrated by someone who was on the list but not considered a legitimate threat?

Sure it was the same for the Manchester attackers

hes phoneposting

he's mobile posting

Knew one of you would crawl out of the woodwork. Got any evidence for those claims mate? Thought not.

i would

ermmm sweaty pi, maths isn't allowed here

got alcohol poisoning

doing a suffering

walk my dog through muslim areas and let it shit on peoples driveways lol

Now imagine 3000 bombings/truck attacks/acid attacks/mass shootings happening at once across the UK

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NF85KYL
need you to take part in this survey for my Sport Science level 4 BTEC at Edge Hill guys xxx