/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

All hail His Grace, Robert of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. Long may he reign - edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=sHM7zIX5Lzo
youtu.be/i-WYT2UotIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay show

reminder that Stannis is fucking dead

All normies must be purged under the word of god and according to the laws of his kingdom on earth

>implying
They don't mention the Rhoynar in the show

Reminder that you need to shut the fuck up and show me a body

IT'S OVER, THE SOUTH IS FINISHED

why though

>implying they'll ever make a movie or TV show where the Confederates are cast as anything other than baby killing savages
y

I was mad about this show before the left was, am I required to like it now?

why the fuck don't people grasp the concept of "all press is good press" yet? This show is going to premier with record ratings if they keep this up.

God I hate virtue signalling.

>Crayola and Roseart surprise everyone
>Confederate is actually good
>Libruls exposed to Southern propaganda
>Hollywood elite btfo for all time

All bend the knee for His Grace, Stannis of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

homosexual program

ameriKKKA is a homosexual country

nah, just stand back and laugh

queer broadcast

>Unironically taking the gay pill
>taking the gay banter seriously
wew lad

>unironically associating with females
the absolute state of (You)

>got hurt at work
>home early

afternoon buds ;_;

how are things going to be when the social media generation is old enough to run for office?

can't wait for political careers to be sunk by comments left on news articles and meme pages on forgotten social media accounts when the candidates were 14

or maybe Trump is just the beginning of society not holding candidates to unrealistic standards anymore

what happened?

>or maybe Trump is just the beginning of society not holding candidates to unrealistic standards anymore
Were you in a coma during Obama's first election? Or even Dubya's second one

This shit has been festering since Watergate at least

Sorry bud, what happened?

>This shit has been festering since Watergate at least
I don't follow.

MBDTF = College Dropout > Graduation > Late Registration > 808s > Life of Pablo > Yeezus

People finally lost faith in politicians during Watergate and the Saturday Night Massacre. So people stopped looking to policy and started looking more at character and how the candidates presented themselves. It's why the left really started using character assassination when Reagan ran. This is just a progression of that, people stopped giving a shit and just wanted election season to be another sport

we were getting two fifteen foot pin oak trees in pots (like 250-300 lbs apiece) and we got one on the forklift (our old one just broke and we have a new one, important unfortunately) and loaded it into this guys trailer, and we had gotten the second one on the forks and im riding with it to keep it steady

so im standing on the forks with one arm around the machine's grate and the other holding the tree steady, and we go over a rouch patch of larger gravel and the tree starts bouncing, i shout to slow down but the guy on the forklift doesn't and the shocks on this forklift aren't as good apparently so the tree is bouncing up and down and off the forks, then it jumps backwards, slams into my shin, and drops on my foot

my foot is fine my shin had a swell the size of a baseball for like half an hour

>it hurts guiz

I was riding in a forklift with my uncle once and I got the fingers of my left hand crushed by the rollers for the forks

When are they making you go back?

>crushed fingers
awful stuff, had my toe crushed under a tractor about 4 months back. hard to describe the type of panic you feel when something is hurting you and keeping you immobile

im scheduled to go back wednesday, ive got the next two days off

>fucken captcha

>when captcha brings up elder scrolls so you don't have to

that seems to coincide with mass media and the beginning of the 24 hours news cycle as well. I think the turning point was probably the 1960 JFK-Nixon debates but Watergate was definitely the breaking point.

Now that it doesn't seem to actually work anymore as long as the candidate just doesn't give a fuck, we're probably going to go back to the 1800s where congressmen had fistfights on the House floor and all kinds of autists will get into office. Fun times ahead.

that sucks m8, have a cold one

DID SOMEBODY SAY ELDER SCROLLS

Had one that said Roman Dixie the other day but apparently my screenshot folder was fucked so it didn't save it

>where congressmen had fistfights on the House floor
>we're going to have The Caning of Chuck Schumer someday
yes

YES

>tfw born just at just the right time to see Rand Paul shoot his colleagues for violating the NAP

pic absolutely related

>Roman Dixie
LEE INVICTUS

i fucking love dwemer memes

good afternoon /Dixie/

terrible opinion, Yeezus is great.

why was Oblivion so "special"

didn't Todd hire someone he knew from highschool to do the animations and modeling

My brother might be becoming a sinophile via martial arts movies

just animations, but yes. He "worked" on Morrowind too, but either he finally became semi-competent around Skyrim's development or they got rid of him.

Yeezus was hot garbage, also I changed my mind, 808s is better than Late Registration

Nothing wrong with that so long as he isn't a weeb or a PRC-boo

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
me

stop making this autistic thread

Post more redheads

filter it like an adult and go back to your easter and drumpf threads

Drumpf threads are patrician even when they're unironic

old kung fu best kung fu

if he's watching wire fu stuff he's a pleb

LET ME SHARE THIS WITH /dixie/!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sHM7zIX5Lzo

one of my favorites

>get soon fellow southrons

we need all hands on deck for this

to claim it for /dixie/ would be divine

still about two thousand posts to go though
depending on how fast /brit/ is tonight I'm guessing it'll come around 9-12 tonight

Hi.

PU over France SOON

evening bud
/brit/ is probaby a sixth of total traffic on Sup Forums

hey there

I'd wager even more, they reach like six posts a second sometimes there, it's fucking insane

wew okay this board moves a lot faster than I thought it did

we're one of the slowest generals lel

no pedo

Armos fight for justice

F

>legs longer than the rest of her body

Hopefully the first Civ VI expansion will make the gameplay less broken and have non-meme civs/leaders.

test

New video lads

youtu.be/i-WYT2UotIc

>There are people itt wasting their time on sleep at night
Feeling sorry for y'all, plebians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarism
I am of the same height and have the same hair color as Caesar, Napoleon, and Mussolini. This absolutely means something.

Is that a popular haircut now?

Ok but if Firaxis is going for atypical leaders they better put Robert E. Lee as an American leader.

Who /bama/ here

GET SOON BRETHREN

REV UP THEM MEMES

THIS ONE WILL BE OURS
DUBS CONFIRM

>tfw going to sleep early tonight
>tfw might to miss the get

gud boi

/dixie/ supremacy

gonna be in the next hour or so senpai

its only 9 on the east coast

weeeeeew laddie

Get your scripts ready, folks

Approx. time until get: 1 hour and 9 minutes.

>scripts
but those are for faggots user

the board is going to be shitposting so hard that I doubt it'll be that long

old pic she's cut her hair recently

>tfw you will never be a Hong fu actor in the 70's

I mean, the posts per second definitely rise but expect the get in at least 45 minutes.

one of my favorites, alexander fu sheng, was gonna be the next bruce lee

then he got trashed on a bunch of cocaine and booze and drove his convertible full of qt models off a cliff

I can feel the magic y'all
it's going to be me

the woman on the right

something is wrong in her soul

her eyes are hollow

Charlie Gard died lads

the get is going to happen at like 4-5 AM in Europe
it's pretty much going to be us vs. /semen/, even /brit/ is dead at these hours

>Charlie Gard was murdered by the europeans lads

What is some /dixie/ approved country? No neo-country please.