How do i join a skinhead group? I want to go around wearing flashy jeans, boots...

How do i join a skinhead group? I want to go around wearing flashy jeans, boots, and go around stomping on black cunts heads.

Other urls found in this thread:

uptownupdate.com/2009/12/john-haley-sentencing-today.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg
fullbreach77.com/
angryyoungandpoor.com
youtube.com/watch?v=YlWxvlQ8Zy4#t=97
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he wants to look like a faggot

I don't know, perhaps you should refer to your database there at the agency.

> being an embarrassment to the man you supposedly follow

poofters

no you

>When you like them thicc

The key to joining a skinhead group is very simple. First off, you already completed the first step OP, you are already a massive, dick-chugging faggot, so you will fit right in with skinheads.

Secondly, you are most definitely a bottom twink, so those skinheads will make quick use of you.

Why are they all so skinny and weak?
They look so un-intimidating

or
> Sup Forumsfag starts going to uni

>Secondly, you are most definitely a bottom twink, so those skinheads will make quick use of you.

Doubt it tbqh, 6ft1 95kg. I lift weights regularly now.

because skinheads were created by the jews to keep any new nazis weak and stupid

I am pretty sure you have to shave your head. Could be wrong, though. Maybe you could just wear a hat or a toboggan and never take it off.

I've always had a buzz curt, very short one at that. I won't have a problem shaving it all off.

You're 30 years too late famm

Go to Chicago, find a guy named Eric Kriske. Drink around and punch crusties. Buy the atire. Bingo. You're a skinhead.

My name's not Curt, and I don't care if you've been drinking.

What the fuck is going on in that pic?

It looks like some skinheads sitting on a decorative wall.

>tfw people think I'm a skinhead
>tfw I'm just a regular nazi

I need more info
Chicago area fag here.
>Be me
>go full hammer for shits and giggles to a goth metal concert.
>crowd terrified of me
>dance oi as fuck and given WIDE BERTH
>be a one man mosh pit
>look strange and out of place among goth girls and death metal introverts.
>fast forward to after concert
>band members go out of their way to find me
>shake my hand and thank me for dressing as an original skin.
>spend next 30 minutes while roadies pack the vans smoking together outside and talking shit about fags and how sharps may as well be hipsters.
>Fat goth girls appear and try super hard for attention.
>enjoy watching their faces melt as this hammerskin they were all terrified of is invited to riotfest with them VIP.
MUAHAHAHAHA
Seems to me that skins are making a comeback.

Do you know CMS?

yes...I used airbrush
No I am not ashamed
easy way to fake exif

thanks
I'll contact them

Lol while you're doing that and acting like a child, I was earning a shit ton of money and contributing to society like an adult.

CMS (Chicago Mafia Skinheads) is a northside group that has a large reputation for violence. I moved to Kansas City some years ago, and I still run into people who know/heard of them. I was friends with them when I lived there. I was a punk rocker though. CMS's leader is currently in prison for manslaughter.

Long story short, a lot of them are cool. Kriske is cool. He's the defacto leader now. But a lot of them are just really stupid. If you're gay, I wouldn't seek them out.

Go to Chicago and scream "OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?" then start shooting at people with the same skin color as you.

I'd rather put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Honestly.

Put a gun in mine and end my shitskin life

definitely not gay lol
referring to oneself as a fag is common nomenclature on the 4chinz.
I never was able to meet many skins even though I have and always will be punk. I think the reason is I went to more hardcore shows and less ska and oi and beyond the smoking area I never really got to talk to any of them.

>OP wants to be skinhead
>sees local skinhead gang
>asks to join
>shaves head
>buys braces
>buys boots
>wonders why they spend all their time riding scooters and listening to black ska bands

The easiest way to get arrested by the FBI aka joining a skinhead group, is to put up a craiglist ad about white power

Lets say theres a group of 10 skinheads, 8 are FBI, the other 2 are soon to be arrested.

>white power skinhead
>red shoe laces
They are commies

Red laces means you've spilled blood for the white race.

White laces means white power, if you're dressed as a skin.

If you see a skinhead with red laces, best to play it safe and not piss them off.

I understand the Sup Forums/fag lingo-- honestly, and I'm not trying to be insulting-- I thought you may have been using "fag" honestly. It was the boots.

Regardless of your sexuality. The northside and moreso, the southside skins, Fear City, take the dress code seriously. It's fucking retarded if you ask me. I saw this pollock get an air conditioner window unit dropped on his head because of a music disagreement.

I don't know of any group that use color coded laces or braces anymore. That died out in the 90s.

Skinheads will rat eachother out like no other group, you can't say otherwise

yup except sharp anti racism liberal skins call boneheads commies to piss them off

i don't know about over there, but most of the white power groups in the US are run by feds trying to set people up.

The former "fearless leader" John Halley.

uptownupdate.com/2009/12/john-haley-sentencing-today.html

Fucking hell the boot lace colour code is a fucking meme.

>t. knows both trad skinheads and boneheads

The boots? These are true and blue Dr. Martens.

Thats not how it is in Eastern Europe. Red laces are antifa cucks and white laces are just regulard gipsy basher skinhead. When I was a teen and had long hair I got approached by a skin who said sorry because he thought I was a commie from looking at me from behind. I had white laces, he saw that later.
Mind your laces they might save your life.

move to poland, russia, or go back in time

There was a group in my hometown called BDS (Black Death Squad) that used colored laces. Not every group is the same, but you're right it's not as widespread as it used to be.

art

Why is it illegal to have pride in your race?

I would if i could, tbqh. I'm a slav living in ausfailia filled with shit skins and somolian niggers where the "white population" is scared by nigger gangs such as apex.

People that use white laces that aren't associated with a traditional, spirit of 69 scene, implies a bonehead/white power position.

See It's not the same everywhere, I know. Different groups, different dress codes.

This is why I just wear black laces in my docs.

see

and also
There are easier ways to your ass beat and then raped in prison.

Smoke lots of meth and travel back in time 25 years.

Where do I buy a sick jacket like the guy on the right is wearing. Already got the boots.

Lol

The best meth IS made by skinheads. Support local skinheads, buy local.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg

Damn, most skinheads look like complete shit, these dudes look pretty alpha though.

fullbreach77.com/

angryyoungandpoor.com

Get an alpha flyer, dark green or black. No mistaking what you are then

>youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg

Look up a band called Skrewdriver. Way better. Top tracks; 1) White Power 2) Back with a Bang 3) Anti Social 4) Boots and Braces

Who is this beautiful frau

Wouldn't it be pretty fucking autistic to rock around in that skin head "gear" without being in a group yourself?

I wouldn't mind buying myself a alpha flyer jacket.

Daily reminder that racist ruin everything, this was the skinhead anthem made by a black man

youtube.com/watch?v=YlWxvlQ8Zy4#t=97

coming from burgerland ive never seen a british skin w braces and boots. i was and still am very iterested in the sub culture. this movie really peaked myy interest

contact your local FBI office for confidential informant positions in your area

Politics aside, Romper Stomper does get the closeness of skinhead culture and the fashion correct-- except Gladiator's tribal arm tattoo-- I don't know what the fuck is going on there.

I'm thinking about starting a White Aryan Resistance (W.A.R.) faction here on the east. I'm right on the boarder of CT and NY to be more specific.

Any body here in any groups or have any ideas about starting one?

stfu sharp fag loving race traitor

why do you want to dress like a faggot?

>not hail the new dawn
Cmon bud.
Also if you're looking for good Nazi punk bands Final War are great

some artists meme photos. he wants you to say that because he's an ebin artist

they're all antifa faggots these days

Final war is a well formed band

Skin heads are white trash losers who would be purged by the original nazis just like the brown shirts.

They provide no value to society just like the black and mexican gangs.

Shave your head and stretch your arse

>joining gov't infiltrated honeypots
for what purpose?
They make white nationalists look like total faggots.

If youre over 20 then yeah, its pretty autistic and infantile if youre a skinhead. Should have become full blown nazi/fascist or went back to being a cuck by now.

The jacket is nice though.

tfw u will never have a click of skins and qt3.14 skin girls

racism is a mental illness

Riot Fest VIP? Nice work, user.

oh yeah romper stomper is a good film

>peaked
>click
kek, you're the reason people think Nat Socs are stupid

why do all these so called skinheads dress the same?

"were taking our country back folks" - The God Emperor

>Tfw, you wont be a tattooed loser with a limited social group that is despised by all of society.

Feels good user.
Even white nationalist hate skin heads.
>They are outcast looking for acceptance.

Totally forgot about hail the new dawn-- That's probably a top 5-- great fucking chorus. Am actually listening to it now. Also, Voice of Britain.

what did he mean by this?

Chicago skinheads are a bunch of queers whining at the HIP about niggers they never see and hoping someday they'll be good enough to prospect. Lots of fucking lip, but if they see a rocker they turn into pussies like everyone else.

It's a kind of honoring the tradition of Skinhead culture, plus it looks fierce.

There's lots of black skins-- it's not an inherently racist subculture.

>tfw love redpilled Aryan skinhead girls but they'll jump me for being a spic
why is life so unfair :*(

Where are you from?

I actually hate skinheads more than niggers for being subversive controlled opposition like alt right faggots

They wouldn't be very good white nationalists if they tolerated shitskins, would they?

its odd how the media glorifies and vindicates black gangs but immediatley shames and condones white gangs.

Grew up in what yuppies started calling North Center ten years back. These days I've made my nut, shaved my beard, and play nice in Edgebrook.

>in prison for manslaughter
wtf is manslaughter anyway? I though a crime had to have intent(mens rea) to be a crime

Go to HxC shows and feel it out. Most skins aren't racist so if you go spouting all that they will jump on you quick especially in the New York area. It's easy to be a skin. Just be a working class stiff care about your job. You will run into a lot of crews that are full of old skins. Like BFL or DMS or those faggots FSU

>wtf is manslaughter

A jew lawyer and a plea deal.