Who do you think he's voting for?

Also which one of you faggots is this?

id rather die then put stickers on my truck

>herb
DUDE

>Fraternal Order of Police

>Akira
Can anyone explain to me why is Akira so popular?
It was decent and the visuals were amazing but everyone acts like it's the perfect movie. Is it the Avatar of anime?

I'd put the Haruhi one on my bike desu

Nobody talks about Avatar anymore

It's one of those movies was a mindblowing experience to see when it came out, but by today's standards it's just average or good, like Star Wars

>then
Than
>truck
That's a ute.
You mean erb?
I'd put you in the trash.

It was considered very ahead of its time at release, its no where near "perfect", and it cuts out a good portion of the manga, but its still a damn good movie.

i did not approve at first but then
>ryoko

Trump will make anime great again.

>Japanese car
>Japanese anime
>Knockoff of a Japanese robot show
>Capeshit who uses katanas

Whoever he is voting for probably has "Emperor" before his name.

it's one of those "babby's first animu" way back when. so it has to be the greatest thing ever
honestly might like Sup Forums better if the ENTIRE FUCKING BOARD's first anime wasn't eva

That's a masculine vechicle why would you do that

Why

It was not even decent ,it was shit. I can not imagine how people could compare it to stuff like Jin-Roh.

The manga is pretty well flawless

No sane person uses bumper stickers

Sakuga af

It was the first real anime I'd ever seen, everything i had see up to that point was disney tier stuff, so I was absolutely blown away when I saw it. I remember renting it out from blockbuster every week because I was so engrossed in it. It made me realize that I had telekinetic abilities like tetsuo, although to a lesser degree. If I never watched that movie it's doubtful I would be as powerful as I am now. Hell, it's likely without watching that movie I would have never even discovered my abilities at all!

Unchecked until now

Nah, the Juden managed to nab the weebshit vote same time he grabbed the ponyfags

Autism: the truck

Akira is a literal masterpiece though faggot, and I don't even watch anime

>dat honk doe

as an experience of watching it it's absolutely incredible, and was most peoples' introduction to serious anime in the west

the story doesn't make any sense because they basically took the first 1/5th of the manga and then stapled the very end to it.

sorry shitposter im like 7 beers deep

>pro-police and police union stickers